SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fazer '07

FallenAngel

Deltabox is the frame tat the R series yamaha sportsbikes have . Currently should be deltabox V . Until now , onli the R6, R7 & R1 have it .

It started with TZR 125,250 in the 80s using the Deltabox frame.

Past rides are already history....

Current ride: FW VFR 800 ABS

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/james9295/DSC_0200.jpg

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down to motorworld yesterday and found out that for fazer 1000 '07 model only remus end can is street legal... you guys know any other brand that is street legal?

There are alot more brands in the market now.Just do a search and u can find already or just the fazer weekly outings to see diff makes of street legal end cans.

Thanks bros... headlight bulb adjusted. No more drivers swearing at me.... :cheeky:

JUNE 1999 - MAR 00 CAGIVA MITO

MAR 00 - MAR 01 KAWASAKI KDX200

MAR 01 - FEB 02 KTM 200

FEB 02 - APR 03 YAMAHA RXZ

APR 03 - MAY 05 HONDA XR400

FEB 05 - AUG 05 HONDA S4

AUG 05 - MAY 07 HONDA 05 CBR1RR FIREBLADE

MAY 07 - Dec 09 YAMAHA FZ1S

Dec 09 - FJR1300

Went down to motorworld yesterday and found out that for fazer 1000 '07 model only remus end can is street legal... you guys know any other brand that is street legal?

FallenAngel, that means you're an angel but already fallen? or just fallen before being an angel, or fallen from being an angel? or fallen but still an angel, that means no wings but got bike? so need exhaust to fly ?

Get the Arrow for FZ1- gorgeous, look almost like the OEM exhaust but classy S$900. or micron S$850 but oldie, perfomance outstanding. hope this will help you blast all the way up there again.

http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/44300/2760667410101544985S200x200Q85.jpgThe Road To Endless Tourings....coming soon.

i just saw a FY or FZ fz1 with arrow @ hkl tis noon.

beautiful...

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Bros,

1. any reviews on Gianelli Titanium Endcan for the FZ1S '07?

Soundwise, performance wise?

2. Went to HL to look for a Single seat cover. The FZ1S version doesnt seem to have it. Only the Naked version has the Single seat cover. Can use for the FZ1S or not?

TIA.

Yamaha. Yg mahal. Yg maha. Mcm paham.

exhaust pipes / silencers are really personal choices. There's no real differences between them all except for price and looks. A 2 inch hole is a 2 inch hole.

So no need to ask others how this pipe look or how that pipe sounds. Personal preference differs.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4936/e24852wxme5.gif

exhaust pipes / silencers are really personal choices. There's no real differences between them all except for price and looks. A 2 inch hole is a 2 inch hole.

So no need to ask others how this pipe look or how that pipe sounds. Personal preference differs.

my goodness...you're 80% wrong man(that's al lot of wrong there!). there are so much difference between pipes.

1. price

2. looks

3. weight

4. length

5. wide

6. diametre

7. central tube curve

8. inner layered cast density

just imagine... the length itself can effect the bike's low range. Go do homework boboy.

http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/44300/2760667410101544985S200x200Q85.jpgThe Road To Endless Tourings....coming soon.

my goodness...you're 80% wrong man(that's al lot of wrong there!). there are so much difference between pipes.

1. price

2. looks

3. weight

4. length

5. wide

6. diametre

7. central tube curve

8. inner layered cast density

just imagine... the length itself can effect the bike's low range. Go do homework boboy.

wow yes sir yes sir.... sorry sir. i will go do more home work sir.

In all due respect sir, without the header pipes being replaced and and being stock, a slip-on pipe is a slip-on pie is a slip-on pipe. How much hp do u really think u will gain from a slip-on? :faint:

Maybe u wanna start from Chapter 1 of Exhaust 101 again?

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4936/e24852wxme5.gif

Guys... do you all know that for yamaha bikes (first hand)... you are entitled to 2 free engine oil change (mineral oil) from Hong Leong... However my friend told me not to get the free oil from them as there are people who recommend that we run in new bikes straight using better quality semi-syn engine oil... Anyone using mineral to run in (esp those from Hong Leong) please advise...

Guys... do you all know that for yamaha bikes (first hand)... you are entitled to 2 free engine oil change (mineral oil) from Hong Leong... However my friend told me not to get the free oil from them as there are people who recommend that we run in new bikes straight using better quality semi-syn engine oil... Anyone using mineral to run in (esp those from Hong Leong) please advise...

I confirm that your "friend" is trying to make you change bike soon.Who are these people who recommend?Aliens from Mars maybe.Never ever use syn or semi syn oil when running in.Only use mineral oil.

anyone have any idea on fazer 08 model? what is e drop in price fer previous yr model ? 07 ?

any idea if fazer can put fairing? if so where to get n how much would it be? tanks......

bro 08 model end of the yr then come out....now still 07 model

the price for fazer is always constant.....n fazer every 4-5yr then change design

Anyone mind posting how they mount their erp? I wanted to custom make 1 from sengkwang. But have no idea how to do it. I saw how some bike shops remove the 2 screws from the triple clamp and put 2 damm ugly huge black screws with an extension for the erp unit.

I might be Left Handed, But I'm Always RIGHT

DIY list

1. Volt Meter

2. Air Box Mod

3. Electric Horn

4. Dual Head Light

5. Removing of Mid Pipe's Cat

hopStick;2945132']Anyone mind posting how they mount their erp? I wanted to custom make 1 from sengkwang. But have no idea how to do it. I saw how some bike shops remove the 2 screws from the triple clamp and put 2 damm ugly huge black screws with an extension for the erp unit.

i felt tat the location of my IU is good.

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

whoa.. i didn't noe that.

but are you entitled even though you didn't buy from HL?

thanks for the heads up!

hopStick;2945132']Anyone mind posting how they mount their erp? I wanted to custom make 1 from sengkwang. But have no idea how to do it. I saw how some bike shops remove the 2 screws from the triple clamp and put 2 damm ugly huge black screws with an extension for the erp unit.

how bt 3M velcro at the left side front cowling beside your tank. there is space there. and 3M products quite good.. this is what the bikeshop recommended me.

werk harder earn more $$$$$ lor.. what to do..

want means want lor. never get cannot sleep, cannot ****, cannot eat.

Wah...very true...so true! u really must be an angel.