SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Any Thai Amulet Collector/Fanatic/Wearer Fall In!!!

Guest death_wish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lizard@December 16, 2006 09:02 pm

yoh kushinagar,

i got what i am looking for during my trip. kppkm, see when u free we come out for kopi. would love to see your piece also .

:smile:

As per sms, hope u understand. This was the piece as attached.

Originally posted by Kushinagar@January 14, 2007 12:14 am

nice piece expect that the gold case spoilt it , because it cant retain the shape of the amulet amulet.

*** Signature too big, please resize.

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

2005 - tio toto buy rvc211

Originally posted by Kushinagar@January 14, 2007 12:14 am

this is my piece ,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/sooyi/dear/DSC00437.jpg

i only show the cert because for ur standard, the photo on the cert is enough to prove everyting

:smile:

ps: i dun mean cert represent 1oo% auth because cert is easier to copy den producing a fake amulet so brothers keen in collecting amulets nvr put all ur trust on cert. Always verify the amulet by ur self. a cert is just a bonus for collector .

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lizard@December 16, 2006 08:59 pm

sorry i dun have jtk to give away .

pinkchick, since ur bf is into amulets also maybe u could ask ur bf to get for u one. so tat u can ask him more on amulets. Because u already got ppl to teach u on the dos and donts. its is not good for mi to kaypo :cheeky:

if he noes anything i tink i won't be asking here :X

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/juvenawu/13112006106.jpg

Dun be an idiot. You live your life and I live mine.

• 4 weeks later...

lizard you do have a wide collection of pics there..any temples you visit regularly? I do go down to a Rahu temple at Katong there..and some buddhist temples like Burmese budd temple and Phor kark see and some others in Sg..nice seeing those that you have :thumb:

and oh ya I heard about from some friends and I got an amulet from thai, Long Phor Thut(Toot) dunno how to spell it..said to bless and protect like for us riders..haven't got my case done for it and the new chain..any advice or tips?

thats what I heard.. don't wanna test the prowess of it though :p not worth it..ask the senior for help (: need guidance too x)

HI there,to all,i have some budha pendants to sell at a cheap price,like Jatukam,La hu,Arroman,Qilin,Palakiat,Khoon peng tong,Kong man tong,butterfly pendant,Ma ma(female chai shen),Khoon peng(hugging women)I cant guarantee whether they are real or not,and all dotn have certs.I am selling some as low as $5.All comes with casing.PM me.:smile:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/mercenary_017/BusaKenji.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jB@February 20, 2007 02:28 am

and oh ya I heard about from some friends and I got an amulet from thai, Long Phor Thut(Toot) dunno how to spell it..said to bless and protect like for us riders..haven't got my case done for it and the new chain..any advice or tips?

luang phor thuat amulets are very good for rider/ drivers. There are many stories surrounding wearers who worn luang phor thuat amulets and escape injury free in accidents.

If u ask me , will i reccommand luang phor thuat amulets for riders i will definately say yes :smile:

if anyone is keen in knowning the legends/history behind luang phor thuat's life u all can do a search in this thread ( hobbies talk ) i remember posting it.

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

ty lizard..btw wanna ask does it protects one like the buddha amulet does? cuz I gave up 3 of my buddha amulet to wear a simple long phor around my neck..cuz of comfort for sports and stuff..then wondering does it differ?

Originally posted by FireSpitter@March 14, 2007 06:04 am

I would like to know where can I get a genuine monk to visit my house to do blessing?

Thai Monk?

You might want to try the Thai Temple along Bukit Merah?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/803949831_3325244f73.jpg

Originally posted by luang@March 13, 2007 01:16 pm

all amulet had the same protect. it just how much faith u believe in the amulet.

noted (:

Originally posted by pktan@March 15, 2007 07:50 pm

Thai Monk?

You might want to try the Thai Temple along Bukit Merah?

and thats gotta be Wat Ananda, the only Thai Temple recognised by the Thai Embassy...even the thai ambassador goes there on occasions..

my gor jiam worth of comments :cheeky:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by jB@March 15, 2007 08:00 pm

and thats gotta be Wat Ananda, the only Thai Temple recognised by the Thai Embassy...even the thai ambassador goes there on occasions..

my gor jiam worth of comments :cheeky:

brother so how, if u manage to invite the luang phor over to bless ur house ?

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

by the way i going over to bkk in a weeks time. so if u all need anything in thai, i might help u all bring back .

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1