Any Thai Amulet Collector/Fanatic/Wearer Fall In!!!

Guest death_wish

hi bros,

thanks for the info =) hmmm where can i buy LP Pae's or JTK amulets from other than the one in bugis....

anyway i hope Luang phor pae's amulet can bless me to pass my teeeeepeeeeee

i've found this website that sells amulets (http://www.thaiamulets.net), bros pls have a look and tell me if they are real...he claims that $2 of the purchase goes to wat palelai and if the amulet is fake i can get my money back...

• Replies 664

hi bros,

thanks for the info =) hmmm where can i buy LP Pae's or JTK amulets from other than the one in bugis....

anyway i hope Luang phor pae's amulet can bless me to pass my teeeeepeeeeee

i've found this website that sells amulets (http://www.thaiamulets.net), bros pls have a look and tell me if they are real...he claims that $2 of the purchase goes to wat palelai and if the amulet is fake i can get my money back...

u can check out the price for the luang phor pae amulets u wan in the market first den u come find me and compare my price .

*** Signature too big, please resize.

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

2005 - tio toto buy rvc211

u can check out the price for the luang phor pae amulets u wan in the market first den u come find me and compare my price .

liz, u sell amulets too? or thaiamulets.net belongs to u? i'm still lost, i'm not sure if i should get lp pae's or jatukam...planning to get one this sunday :cheeky:

anyway real amulets are handmade? and those with extremely font type thai words on the amulet are made by factories?

erm.. my mother is a thai.. and his elder brother told me.. dun any how go shop buy.. like u wan this amulet u buy this.. sum time it might not work on u.. he told me that sum time u wan blessing on amulet u must have FATE(YUAN FEN).. or u can go to thai temple as the monk know wat amulet suit u lor... like mi i go thai temple the first time i get a soon tek.. i wore it at secondary.. the frame crack.. my mum say its a sign that this amulet is prootecting u... then i quick go make a new frame lor.. then after that i found a big amulet its like a size of nokia n80.. at the sembawang beach.. my mum olso say its yuan fen.. so i kept in in my house 4 faced god alter... =) good luck =) so until now i am wearing a soon tek cos i believe i have fate with this amulet..

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

you have a 4 face god budda in your house? cool. is it install inside the house or outside? (hdb house, right?)

thanks.

erm.. my mother is a thai.. and his elder brother told me.. dun any how go shop buy.. like u wan this amulet u buy this.. sum time it might not work on u.. he told me that sum time u wan blessing on amulet u must have FATE(YUAN FEN).. or u can go to thai temple as the monk know wat amulet suit u lor... like mi i go thai temple the first time i get a soon tek.. i wore it at secondary.. the frame crack.. my mum say its a sign that this amulet is prootecting u... then i quick go make a new frame lor.. then after that i found a big amulet its like a size of nokia n80.. at the sembawang beach.. my mum olso say its yuan fen.. so i kept in in my house 4 faced god alter... =) good luck =) so until now i am wearing a soon tek cos i believe i have fate with this amulet..

For older amulet, it's quite easy for experience collector to know it's real or fake. Cause they should have seen enough. During their time, those amulets they saw are consider new to them.

But market is flooded with quite a number of really good artwork amulet.

Like Phra Somdej.....which are very ex......carelessness costs more.

About new amulets, to me, it's a today mould, today oven, tml market sold.

If at our time now, thai is capable of duplicating the old amulet to similarity of 99%.

So how do we judge? Like the Jetukam? How?

Issit abt sending back to the thai, pay them $50, get a cert with it?

Maybe we should ask Luang for his opinion.

Those popular amulet the demands for it is always there. Those in the market WILL deplete one day and when the supply stop, syndicate will come in with the fake ones. To get what u're looking for, it goes beyond plain research and understanding. Even experience collector will get cheated due to the technologies advancement of duplicating to near perfection. Gotta agreed that some reproduced are near to 99% especially for rian. However, there are still some that still could not be reproduced exactly due to the unknown, unspecified amount of ingredient used. The aging process, natural shrinkage, odixisation, etc made the differences. More importantly the syndicate do not dare to copy it exactly fearing the bad karma lashing upon them.

As for JTK, this is the current craze. Other are cashing in on this and producing like nobody business & also there are also various stories to it existence. To my understanding these are heaven god (Tian Shen) and there were reported good effect after wearing the 30 batch produced by khun pan.

About sending to Thai for competition to get a cert, what kind of competition are we talking about? The major event organised by the buddhist association or just any agenda-funded competition? How difficult is it to get a certificate than to get a authentic & geniune amulet?

From my pt of view, those popular amulet had reached a stage where it's not easily affordable to newcomer already. Take for example L.P Toh pitta, during my collecting time it's in the region of hundreds and now it's already by the thousands. :faint:

haha thanks mistrooper.. my dad use to be a thai monk in thailand ma.. CHU JIA for 1 mnths.. my mummy is born in thai.. abt the 4 faced god hor place in HDB outside not sure allowed anot haha but my dad scare ppl will steal it ma so keep inside house lor alter.. and 4 faced god SUSPOSE to put outside de..

fake and real to my oponion hor.. as long as is the monk give u or the temple give u i guess its not fake de la..:cheeky: thats y until now my fren all wear amulet is buy from places like shop.. i NEVER go any shops one even change frame i'm very careful.. cos i heard ppl say they might change a FAKE one and keep the real one.. :giddy: haha

NOTE: guys out there go shop change frame.. ask them to change infront of you.. incase they keep urs and give fix a fake one for u. then u will be :cry:

fake and real to my oponion hor.. as long as is the monk give u or the temple give u i guess its not fake de la..:cheeky: thats y until now my fren all wear amulet is buy from places like shop.. i NEVER go any shops one even change frame i'm very careful.. cos i heard ppl say they might change a FAKE one and keep the real one.. :giddy: haha

NOTE: guys out there go shop change frame.. ask them to change infront of you.. incase they keep urs and give fix a fake one for u. then u will be :cry:

Hi gloves2ali, sorry we're not talking on the same level of understanding. Pardon me.

FAKE is fake no matter who gives it to u. It's worst if this gota be from respected figure like monk, bad karma.

As long as the amulet is properly consecrated, be it new or old, it will protect u. As long as it's fake, there are nothing!!!

:cheeky: i only just telling those guys who ask abt fake and real :cheeky: cos they say how to see the diff between fake and real ma.. we all not like hardcore collector cannot see by our own eyes whether its fake a real.. i still prefer take from temple.. to my own view i dun think thai temple will give u a fake one its my father's master personally pass it to my hand.. so i trust him..

ya lor. i also think should put outside. i want to visit thailand, buy a small small (about 6-8 inch tall) 4 face budda. then hor, put it outside my hdb house. with only 1 incen (joss stick) holder in the front.

I hope i don;t have to spend too much. it is just my "heart" (xin yi) to the 4 face budda.

haha thanks mistrooper.. my dad use to be a thai monk in thailand ma.. CHU JIA for 1 mnths.. my mummy is born in thai.. abt the 4 faced god hor place in HDB outside not sure allowed anot haha but my dad scare ppl will steal it ma so keep inside house lor alter.. and 4 faced god SUSPOSE to put outside de..

liz, u sell amulets too? or thaiamulets.net belongs to u? i'm still lost, i'm not sure if i should get lp pae's or jatukam...planning to get one this sunday :cheeky:

anyway real amulets are handmade? and those with extremely font type thai words on the amulet are made by factories?

mai kanchong. if u free tml even or now call me 97907563 gene. i explain to u wat u wan know. but call after 8pm tml if u are not callling today.

*** Signature too big, please resize.

2001 - tzm

2002 - pgm

2003 - cbr600rr

2004 - vtec1

2005 - tio toto buy rvc211

i dunt think gonna spent much... my dad from cheng mai "QING" back at aeroplane all the way back to here.. haha its almost 15 years liao.. since i primary school alreai have ler..xiao xiao yi si for them bah not much one..

ya lor. i also think should put outside. i want to visit thailand, buy a small small (about 6-8 inch tall) 4 face budda. then hor, put it outside my hdb house. with only 1 incen (joss stick) holder in the front.

I hope i don;t have to spend too much. it is just my "heart" (xin yi) to the 4 face budda.

Those popular amulet the demands for it is always there. Those in the market WILL deplete one day and when the supply stop, syndicate will come in with the fake ones. To get what u're looking for, it goes beyond plain research and understanding. Even experience collector will get cheated due to the technologies advancement of duplicating to near perfection. Gotta agreed that some reproduced are near to 99% especially for rian. However, there are still some that still could not be reproduced exactly due to the unknown, unspecified amount of ingredient used. The aging process, natural shrinkage, odixisation, etc made the differences. More importantly the syndicate do not dare to copy it exactly fearing the bad karma lashing upon them.

As for JTK, this is the current craze. Other are cashing in on this and producing like nobody business & also there are also various stories to it existence. To my understanding these are heaven god (Tian Shen) and there were reported good effect after wearing the 30 batch produced by khun pan.

About sending to Thai for competition to get a cert, what kind of competition are we talking about? The major event organised by the buddhist association or just any agenda-funded competition? How difficult is it to get a certificate than to get a authentic & geniune amulet?

From my pt of view, those popular amulet had reached a stage where it's not easily affordable to newcomer already. Take for example L.P Toh pitta, during my collecting time it's in the region of hundreds and now it's already by the thousands. :faint:

Bro, ho sei bo:thumb:

When free la kopi:cheeky:

Hi... SBF all bro or sis. If u want Original Thai Amulet can buy from this guy. I have bought from him amulet for few year and some of the amulet i also send to thai to check is all 100% real worth to buy from him. Check this out http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/s:Auctions:0?userID=itgc4dbs&pg=1

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg