SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia RS4 125

personified

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys if u guys don't mind , SMS call or watsapp me . My team got 4 rs4 incude me

Don't be shy join us for dinner rounding even Malaysia road trip :)

I'm Anrita

Aprilla ®MonsterRS4(166)

Ride safe guys image.jpg

Ride Hard Ride Safe.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=301181&d=1394644861

Evolving...

Aprilia MONSTER RS4

Evolving...

• 2 weeks later...

This sat night @ Ecp Carl .j (used to be) meet up 9.30pm

Spore rounding event come join us all rs4!!!!

Contact 97316501 Joseph hope to see u guys there !!!

Ride Hard Ride Safe.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=301181&d=1394644861

Evolving...

Aprilia MONSTER RS4

Evolving...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys new rider, like Literally just passed 2-3 weeks ago and just bought my first bike.. Just to check.. Is it bad to go about 90-100km/h even though I've done my first oil change? The warning on the bike says not to exceed 8k rev on first 1k.. Since im past 1k mileage.. Is it alright to exceed 8k rev? Would it ruin my run in?

I ride an RS4 125.. About 1.2k mileage now..

Oh BTW.. Another RS4 rider waved to me on the PIE just now.. Sorry.. I couldn't wave back as I was busy checking blind spot to change lane.. When I saw ur wave, you already zoomed by.. I wanted to catch up and wave back but I didn't want to exceed 100km/hr as I'm still running in.. Hehe.. Didn't mean to Come off as rude..

Hope someone can give advice on running in of RS4 thanks in advance~

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway guys, any of you RS4 125 riders recently sent your bike for servicing? I have been wanting to change my engine oil filter and they keep telling me its out of stock. Even at the main dealer at Mah Motor.. any shop you guys possibly can recommend/think that the oil filter still have on stock?

How often do we have to change oil filter? I'm going for oil change today.. Finally hit 2k.. Lols.

This depends on the rider.. Some prefer to change the same time when changing engine oil. Some prefer to change intervally.. But try not to re-use the filter for more than 2 times unless no choice like what i am facing now since everywhere the oil filter is out of stock..

This depends on the rider.. Some prefer to change the same time when changing engine oil. Some prefer to change intervally.. But try not to re-use the filter for more than 2 times unless no choice like what i am facing now since everywhere the oil filter is out of stock..

I finally get what you mean.. When i got to the workshop to do oil change, the uncle told me oil filter out of stock automatically.. I didn't even have to ask.. He say stock should come in next month.. I did my 2nd Oil change at Sporting Motors at Kaki Bukit..

I finally get what you mean.. When i got to the workshop to do oil change, the uncle told me oil filter out of stock automatically.. I didn't even have to ask.. He say stock should come in next month.. I did my 2nd Oil change at Sporting Motors at Kaki Bukit..

So this will be your 2nd time using the same oil filter.. Try to get it change next time you change engine oil as your bike is still new and just finished running in.. There may be still small particles left inside your engine..

So this will be your 2nd time using the same oil filter.. Try to get it change next time you change engine oil as your bike is still new and just finished running in.. There may be still small particles left inside your engine..

Oh.. I will thanks for the info.. I didn't even know that.. Gawd.. I hope I didn't screw up my bike..

Anyone know anything about speed limiter on RS4 125? I got this engine cut off at 121km/hr.. Wondering if it's my bike problem Or manufacturing limit.. Was at about 11k rpm and suddenly experience loss in power.. Like I released throttle.. But I was still on full throttle while this happened.. I really hope someone can give some Advice..

Anyone know anything about speed limiter on RS4 125? I got this engine cut off at 121km/hr.. Wondering if it's my bike problem Or manufacturing limit.. Was at about 11k rpm and suddenly experience loss in power.. Like I released throttle.. But I was still on full throttle while this happened.. I really hope someone can give some Advice..

@sliippers That is the RS4 125 max speed already and also the power cut.. Can do nothing much about it.. Even if you change to smaller sprocket e.g 59/58, max only can go about 125km/hr to 129km/hr.. Its not a performance bike though its an aprilia.. It was designed meant for fuel efficiency and also beginner's friendly bike. Plus it doesnt use carburettor. Instead it uses electronic fuel injection. Though im considering of changing the CDI, but it seems that it will still wont help much and its about $500 - $600++ though..........

Edited by Fiz05

@sliippers That is the RS4 125 max speed already and also the power cut.. Can do nothing much about it.. Even if you change to smaller sprocket e.g 59/58, max only can go about 125km/hr to 129km/hr.. Its not a performance bike though its an aprilia.. It was designed meant for fuel efficiency and also beginner's friendly bike. Plus it doesnt use carburettor. Instead it uses electronic fuel injection. Though im considering of changing the CDI, but it seems that it will still wont help much and its about $500 - $600++ though..........

Oh, so there's nothing wrong with my bike? Yours also cut off like that? I was told to change sprocket by my friend too.. But i don't know where to find it. If it's not too expensive maybe can change..

Is it damaging for the bike to do high revs and hold it there? For example cruising 120 from East to West coast everyday.. Cause that's my daily commute.. I usually cruise around 90-100 because i'm afraid the high revs will kill my bike.. my friend's bike seems to run on much lower revs compared to mine (Comparison of revs at same speed, he rides a Bajaj Pulsar 200NS)

I noticed you were cruising at above 100+ the day you passed me on PIE.. i figured i was just slow.. Did you do anything to improve your bike?