SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

ok so total:

nick_lee 2 sets of rad guards

samsontok 1 set of rad guard

matkin 1 set of rad guard

anymore? closing orders soon... im not taking any deposit or wad so ever money from anyone yet... pls dont fly aeroplane ah... orders will be sent before 11pm and shipped, expected to reach here in about 10 days... pls stay tuned to this thread

Edited by kmjoe

ok order closed... if anyone need it in the future let me know, i'll try to get somemore... next item i'll try to source is the puig touring windscreen, stay tuned :thumb:

Just back and missed the order. Let me know if still can order the radiator guard.

I might able to help on fenda extenda, radiator guard & hugger. Waiting time should be 3 weeks to 4 weeks.

You managed to place an order with kmjoe right?

I'm also interested in the fender extender and rear hugger. Need rack rot top box as well. Has anybody fixed top box already? Simply hate carrying my helmet around :p

You managed to place an order with kmjoe right?

I'm also interested in the fender extender and rear hugger. Need rack rot top box as well. Has anybody fixed top box already? Simply hate carrying my helmet around :p

I'll be back from holiday next week, i'll sort it out & let you know the outcome.

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

I might able to help on fenda extenda, radiator guard & hugger. Waiting time should be 3 weeks to 4 weeks.

asking sis to bring back or? but previously someone mentioned that fender extender might void warranty, careful ya...

Hi all, I dont know if anyone else exp this other than me... The speed at top gear(6th gear) around 90km/hr, yields a slight vibration from the engine. speeds above 90km/hr... roughly from 95km/hr and above, the vibration reduces dramatically... the throttle response at top gear from 80km/hr is pretty bad... other than that, the vibration of the bike is non existant at lower gear and revs...

comments from anyone else?

Hi all, I dont know if anyone else exp this other than me... The speed at top gear(6th gear) around 90km/hr, yields a slight vibration from the engine. speeds above 90km/hr... roughly from 95km/hr and above, the vibration reduces dramatically... the throttle response at top gear from 80km/hr is pretty bad... other than that, the vibration of the bike is non existant at lower gear and revs...

comments from anyone else?

i thing that is normal bro.. when ur at top gear but doimg less than 90 feels like the engine having asthma.. bt its normal.. in fact for DCT mode.. it change to gear 6 when its only in 65kmh..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Realization of riding the NC is coming true. Just waiting for bike to be registered.

Has anyone fixed top box already?

not yet.. call mtechnik and they said thier hepco becker stuff coming nect mth instead of dis end june.. sad...

"Let them hate provided they fear"

i thing that is normal bro.. when ur at top gear but doimg less than 90 feels like the engine having asthma.. bt its normal.. in fact for DCT mode.. it change to gear 6 when its only in 65kmh..

lol... yah... i thot someone choked the fuel line... so what speed do you change to the 6th?

not yet.. call mtechnik and they said thier hepco becker stuff coming nect mth instead of dis end june.. sad...

Have u got a price quote from them?

I will be asking how much for givi racks and compare the prices, will update here once I get it.

Have u got a price quote from them?

I will be asking how much for givi racks and compare the prices, will update here once I get it.

Depends on which top box... The xplorer rack is about 260... The normal one is about 130 if I remember correctly

Depends on which top box... The xplorer rack is about 260... The normal one is about 130 if I remember correctly

The normal one is givi or H&B? I like the xplorer series but not the price LOL. I definitely need a topbox, hope can have it soon.