SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

new blood u wana join in the bulk ma? than maybe cheaper somemore? nick, check with him the price 1st if 6 person order how much cheaper he can give

bro i already bought from him.. i already paid up.. waiting for installation..

yes it will be with installation.. his website is very into detail.. evrything is there..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

I wish to wrap my IU with carbon fibre sticker, anyone know where to do it & how much?

Secondly, I wish to change my IU bracket to stainless steel. Anyone know how much does it cost? If is too costly, I will DIY with alu same as my last ride.

Thank you.

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

I wish to wrap my IU with carbon fibre sticker, anyone know where to do it & how much?

Secondly, I wish to change my IU bracket to stainless steel. Anyone know how much does it cost? If is too costly, I will DIY with alu same as my last ride.

Thank you.

the guy doin the mesh has the sticker too... maybe can get discount

if i were to be able to get r&g radiator guard and hugger, will u guys wana buy?

price of hugger is $200, radiator guard $100 installation sld be $20-$30

very worth it if u ask me... i will confirm the numbers by 12/6/12 as the shipment will leave in the evening n arr next week

Edited by kmjoe

if i were to be able to get r&g radiator guard and hugger, will u guys wana buy?

very worth it if u ask me... i will confirm the numbers by 12/6/12 as the shipment will leave in the evening n arr next week

I tot we order e wire mesh do we need to get e radiator guard? Hugger is skidmarx or ermax?

i wont be getting the mesh anymore... earlier post i got state i kiv... cox spending 45 for a piece of mesh seems not worth it to me... r&g

O ok bro. Noted. Regarding e iu unit wrap, u can go to 219 motoshop. Alot of bikes do decals there.

wah bro... installation for the r&g is 20-30 bucks.. that expensive.. the fixing on is the like when fixing super 4 radiator guard except that there is a few stuff to unscrew..

thumbs up for the r&g radiator guard..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

wah bro... installation for the r&g is 20-30 bucks.. that expensive.. the fixing on is the like when fixing super 4 radiator guard except that there is a few stuff to unscrew..

thumbs up for the r&g radiator guard..

20-30 included both the guard n hugger i guess... and yea supposing if they charge separately i will diy the radiator guards myself as its pretty easy, i tink.. any way the price is pretty cheap compared to buying online. the r&g hugger seems to cover better than the pyramid's and alot cheaper too

I dun think can get R&G radiator guard at $100.

i am quoted that price and feels its worth it compared to buying from online store which cost alot more, tts why im sharing it here with u all... im gona finalize the order by abt 5pm... let me kno if anyone wants...

i am quoted that price and feels its worth it compared to buying from online store which cost alot more, tts why im sharing it here with u all... im gona finalize the order by abt 5pm... let me kno if anyone wants...

You are not getting from online store? Dun mind share where you get it from?

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.