SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Will be going down to Boon Siew for my first servicing. Just wondering if any good fellows here can advise if boon siew is selling accessories for NC750X. Things like panniers etc.

Best regards,

Dave

Bikes owned past & present:

Yamaha YZR125 / Kawazaki KDX200 / Honda XR400 / Honda Steed 400 / Honda Transalp 400 / Honda Super4 Spec II / Suzuki VStorm DL1000

Honda NC750XA

• 2 weeks later...

Today my 2 weeks nc750x frunk lock cannot open. Went back to shop and they showed me the white plastic that is below the lock already damaged. Will claim from Bs. As a temporary measure the mech took out the cable that opens the frunk and attach to my side fairing. Still can open frunk but have to do it manually. Haizz

Hi bro here riding the NC750. Got my bike for ~1month +

good to ride. But i notice that the 6th Gear is some how "under" power or weird.

It feel like having the bike at 5th Gear but travel at 50km/h. The engine has the lugging feel when i try to accelerate it somemore

Even at speed of 100km+ or 3-4rpm still have the lag of power.

any bro here have this issue too?

Check around online and someone say might be injector issue.

Today my 2 weeks nc750x frunk lock cannot open. Went back to shop and they showed me the white plastic that is below the lock already damaged. Will claim from Bs. As a temporary measure the mech took out the cable that opens the frunk and attach to my side fairing. Still can open frunk but have to do it manually. Haizz

Hi bro do u know how the mech do it to take out the cable?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

good to ride. But i notice that the 6th Gear is some how "under" power or weird.

It feel like having the bike at 5th Gear but travel at 50km/h. The engine has the lugging feel when i try to accelerate it somemore

Nothing wrong with the bike. This bike is not designed for performance. If you have been riding mid to high performance all this while. you have to change your riding style.

Gear 6 is the bike overdrive. Meant for you to cruise 100 to 110. If you need to do overtaking quickly, you have drop gear to 5.

In an nutshell, it is primarily designed for fuel saving. fuel saving n performance doesn't go along very well

usually 6th gear sld be about 100km/hr otherwise will feel sluggish

Interested to get this bike.

But what is the difference between different models?

I understand that some models are made in thailand while some are made in japan.. care to share for those who knows?

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpghttp://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpg

I read that there is NCX700 and NCX750. Some models are made in thailand some in japan. Just want to know if our local models are made in Japan?

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpghttp://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2004/07/22/bikepics-184190-200.jpg

Was contemplating on one until a mechanic reminded me that the power band for NC700 is low and the bhp is low. Advised me to get a FZ1000 instead. :(

Was contemplating on one until a mechanic reminded me that the power band for NC700 is low and the bhp is low. Advised me to get a FZ1000 instead. :(

If you want power, not the bike for you.. If you want comfort, practicality, economical for a class 2 bike(servicing and fuel consumption). And accessories. Join us :) hehehe. Stable yet nimble due to low C.G.. Max out at 6k rpm. Top speed 180km/hr ish..comfy riding position and for pilion. Looks nice with box. Not to forget extra storage with the frunk(dummy tank).. Class 2 kup kia hahaha. Cheers..

I read that there is NCX700 and NCX750. Some models are made in thailand some in japan. Just want to know if our local models are made in Japan?

Just to clarify nc700x older model, nc750x improved version. All made in Japan. Only direct import from japan(agent) or parallel import from other countries eg. Thailand (non agent)..

Really not sure if any assembled outside japan or not..if you want to be assured just get agent bike. Boon siew.

Just to clarify nc700x older model, nc750x improved version. All made in Japan. Only direct import from japan(agent) or parallel import from other countries eg. Thailand (non agent)..

Really not sure if any assembled outside japan or not..if you want to be assured just get agent bike. Boon siew.

PS; maybe all assembled outside japan, cheaper labour.. But agent would cover defects.. Something like iphone.. Hehe..

Was at FJT just now. The guy say only the 400 got made in Thailand/japan. The 700/750 all made in japan. Parts more ex. Was buying things for my deauville. N just asking around.

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

depending on what you want from your bike. if u want performance clear answer is fz1k. the nc is more for riders who wants a economical efficient and relaxed bike with good amount of xtra storage.

[ATTACH]312301[/ATTACH][ATTACH]312302[/ATTACH]

Anyone know whether I could just have this cable thingy attached to the hepco & Becker top set....or I have to do some diy..

Mine both side damage...now my box can open like old uncle vespa :p

mine one side cui also. saw someone used fishing/metal line before

depending on what you want from your bike. if u want performance clear answer is fz1k. the nc is more for riders who wants a economical efficient and relaxed bike with good amount of xtra storage.

mine one side cui also. saw someone used fishing/metal line before

Thanks got myself the fishing line....now trying to figure out how to keep it tied to the latch. Everytime I tie it, open the box the line will untie as nature of the surface is smooth.