SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Hey everyone! I just bought my brand new NC750X ABS (Red). Waiting for shipment to come in. Like many of you said, its by order basis. Mine is agent bike and i did quite a bit of price hunting before settling with the current bike shop I bought my bike with. Surprisingly, the price difference i experienced was huge! Got shops quoting me as high as $22200 OTR for agent bike with ABS.

I bought my bike at Southern Wind Motors at Bukit Merah. Infact my current bike Gilera ST200 was also bought from this same shop 3 yrs ago. There is this pudgy guy with a great personality who goes by the name "Boy" who assisted me in both bike purchases. Of all shops, I also felt he was the most genuine as a salesperson. I would highly recommend this shop to all potential buyers not only for NC750X but for all other bikes as well.

My NC750X cost me $17700 OTR without Insurance. I intend to transfer my current bike insurance to the new bike on my own. My insurance is abt $1,100 before ncd deduction. So, all in, its $18800 on the road. This was the cheapest I found. As I said, fresh batch shipment expected to arrive in 1 to 2 weeks.

Btw apparently DCT model will not be coming in any time soon, this was the news i received when i checked out Boon Siew Showroom and Boon Siew showroom prices are pretty expensive; at least 10% more that outside price. Probably due to their showroom operational costs.

Edited by girieshgk

“A bike is only as good as it's rider.â€

As for accessories, I have been on the hunt for accessories and these are pretty much what I am planning to fit my NC750X with. I would really welcome any suggestions from experienced NC owners.

1) Front Mudguard extention

2) Rear Hugger with chain guard

3) Mainstand

4) R&G Radiator Guard

5) Puig Windshield

6) Hepco Becker Crash Guard

7) Barkbuster Handguard

8) Givi Side stand base

9) Givi Trekker Outback OBK 37 with rack (pair)

10) Givi Top rack and base plate

11) Givi Fog Lights (still havent really decided on this one though)

All in, I am expecting to easily blow $3k plus.:puke: Definitely a huge lobang in my pocket.

Fog light try hella micro DE...... Windshield many says Honda touring windshield is the best as full lock won't hit handlebar, also windshield adjuster...... There are headlight protector from Biketech21...

Main stand best to get original honda... Easier to mount. Available at LAB at $150+-

You might want to search for NC700 Singapore in FB... They are more active there and you can see their mods and get their advice.

Let's just ride....

I AM BACK!!!!!

Hi, I have requested Mah Motor to parallel import in the 2014 NC750X DCT ABS Type LD. Had to show them the link and specification before they realized that there was even this model available. Haha!!

Interested in the silver metallic color. They told me it will take about 3 months (this is the standard time for new vehicles to go through LTA Homologation tests) from the time it arrives in Spore.

Type LD (Low Down) is basically a lowered version for people who prefer an easier to handle and better footing of the bike especially for shorter people. Im 1.68m. How Honda does it is basically to use the NC750S fork to lower the seat height from 830mm to 800mm. The NC750S seat height is 790mm.

There have been recent reports of new cars having to go through the homologation tests and some cars are still being held back, and it has been 5 mths now.

People are speculating that LTA may have shortage of people (nonsense reason). More likely speculation is to hold back new car sales so that COE prices can stabilize as this slows down new car sales, which seems to be working.

Sent from my LG-P875 using Tapatalk

"---- Still trying to lose weight ----"

Class 2B: 20 Oct 2011

Class 2A: 04 Jan 2013

Class 2: 01 Apr 2014

Class 3: 05 Mar 2012

Class 4: 24 Mar 2015

PPCDL: 06 Sept 2012

Fog light try hella micro DE...... Windshield many says Honda touring windshield is the best as full lock won't hit handlebar, also windshield adjuster...... There are headlight protector from Biketech21...

Main stand best to get original honda... Easier to mount. Available at LAB at $150+-

You might want to search for NC700 Singapore in FB... They are more active there and you can see their mods and get their advice.

Let's just ride....

Hey Tanarthur,

Sweet suggestions.

Where can i find the Hella micro DE, Honda touring windshield and windshield adjuster? Any idea what the pricings will be like?

Btw, never thought NC would have a headlight protector.. hahah!

Check CMO page for the micro de. Sold by Anodise..

Windshield, adjuster and headlight protector can check with those in the FB group... I don't ride NC so I dunno...

Let's just ride....

I AM BACK!!!!!

If anyone interested to buy MRA wind-shield. I have 1 for sale. Used for less then 1 month and kept in store.( All parts included when new will be provided.) Selling cos i changed to other wind-shield.

Bought at $180. and now selling off at $100. Interested please sms / Wassap me at 97530282.

hi guys, is there any difference between size and height of cb400x and nc750x? interested in nc750x too but only manage to try on cb400x. quite tall, if significantly taller i might not able to handle it liao

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif

hi guys, is there any difference between size and height of cb400x and nc750x? interested in nc750x too but only manage to try on cb400x. quite tall, if significantly taller i might not able to handle it liao

u can drop the front fork to aleast 1inch. and buy a lowering kit for the rear.

Die hard Fan of Modern Creation Munich.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have requested Mah Motor to parallel import in the 2014 NC750X DCT ABS Type LD. Had to show them the link and specification before they realized that there was even this model available. Haha!!

Interested in the silver metallic color. They told me it will take about 3 months (this is the standard time for new vehicles to go through LTA Homologation tests) from the time it arrives in Spore.

Type LD (Low Down) is basically a lowered version for people who prefer an easier to handle and better footing of the bike especially for shorter people. Im 1.68m. How Honda does it is basically to use the NC750S fork to lower the seat height from 830mm to 800mm. The NC750S seat height is 790mm.

There have been recent reports of new cars having to go through the homologation tests and some cars are still being held back, and it has been 5 mths now.

People are speculating that LTA may have shortage of people (nonsense reason). More likely speculation is to hold back new car sales so that COE prices can stabilize as this slows down new car sales, which seems to be working.

Sent from my LG-P875 using Tapatalk

Mah got LD version? When you collect bike?

Hi everyone, if I rode NC700 or NC750 into Malaysia and need parts replacement/repair service, is it possible to do it at Malaysia honda dealer shop? They should have spare parts/service for Honda NC700 right?

If the parts are not available at the moment, I believe other dealers or the boon siew Malaysia sure got those spare parts right?

In this case, if your bike broke down in Malaysia, you no need to tow the bike back to Singapore and repair, you can pay to the Malaysia Honda dealer or agent to repair. Save the towing fees and trouble.

Anyone have any experience on this? Could be yamaha, suzuki, ducati, BMW also. Thanks.

Recommended "Must Read" Post:

How to "Live" with a Motorcycle in Singapore, a very detailed guide

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner