SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

the mention price above is from which shop sam? anyone did your 1st servicing with honda stamp other than boon siew? dont wish to let boon siew earn money, but hope to find another authorized workshop which has good mechs

the mention price above is from which shop sam? anyone did your 1st servicing with honda stamp other than boon siew? dont wish to let boon siew earn money, but hope to find another authorized workshop which has good mechs

I did it last week at boon siew as it was ma 1st servicing. Sibsequently i will just do at asphoon.

checked with motovation for puig windshield, stocks will be in mid july... didnt mention abt price yet thou...

interested parties pls add ur name in this list for easier refrence to mass order in the future:

1. kmjoe (puig light smoked windshield)

2. nick_lee (puig light smoked windshield)

Forget to mention, for those who bought from other than ASP I have no idea. You may wish to check with them.

my bike was bought from boon siew.. i went to asp and ask if i can do my servicing at asp.. they metioned i can do at asp for servicinng bt they wont stamped my honda warranty as my bike is not bought from them..

what kind of reason is this??? hmph.

they will only service and stamp those bike which came from asp,,

"Let them hate provided they fear"

H&B bracket is abt $200 more & box is abt the same price compare to GIVI. In term of resale value, H&B might has a better demand.

Above is my point of view.

H&b more resale, but v35 looks better to me... To each his own.

nick... do u want the windshield from puig? price is abt 180... if no one else wants den im gona get frm them alrdy...

darn 180 is cheap should have bought with u guys.. already ordered mine for 200 woth motowrol the ermax kind..

any other stuff that u guys wana mass order...

btw how long the waiting time..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Who are you getting from? What is the waiting time?

checked with motovation for puig windshield, stocks will be in mid july... didnt mention abt price yet thou...

interested parties pls add ur name in this list for easier refrence to mass order in the future:

1. kmjoe (puig light smoked windshield)

2. nick_lee (puig light smoked windshield)

as above in earlier post bro... anyway they mentioned abt 180, might not be final price...

its for reference if wana use for mass order quotation... final price will be posted, do not worry about paying... if anyone else can find cheaper price den pls share....

anyone tried using bungee cord at the rear of ur ncx to hold stuff? cant seem to find a proper place to do so, the part at pillion grip dont seem to be able to hold well

Guys i'll put up a list of what we are looking for in the market and if we can mass order them at reasonable prices with the number of interested parties for quotation if possible... lets share the joy as the accessories are not ez to find, let help each other :angel: feel free to add on items and names, lets keep this template updated

Mass ordering list for accessories of NCX/NCS REFERENCE

PUIG WINDSHIELD:

1. kmjoe (puig light smoked windshield for NCX)

2. nick_lee (puig light smoked windshield for NCX)

H&B TOP CASE RACK + BOX:

1. kmjoe (h&b rack + junior tc45 for NCX)

2. samson (h&b rack + junior tc45 for NCX)

H&B CRASH BAR:

1. kmjoe (NCX)

Edited by kmjoe