SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Actually, Lampan and Thele Noi at Phatthalung are quite nice, the wetland are hugh, and can hire boat to view water lily, lotus and birds watching. And near Surat Thani town, there are a cluster of islands outside (Khlong Chanak), can be nice for viewing. ;)

sounds very relaxing. will be on my want to visit list next. :)

Good place to stay when retire. Thanks!

sharing something from another forum. Cool mod.. If only our LTA ain't so hungry...

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/attachments/nc700-mods/382d1347490812-extreme-farkling-headlight-edition-dsc00559.jpg

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/attachments/nc700-mods/383d1347490816-extreme-farkling-headlight-edition-dsc00561.jpg

Did anyone notice? My windshield adjustment came without the hole cover.

http://www.autoby.jp/blog/images/2012/07/22/webblogh2407_02.jpg

http://www.autoby.jp/blog/images/2012/07/22/webblogh2407_03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/jeryll/CAC25C24-A400-4E4A-9777-260F18017B75-18515-000014219485BF59_zps5fa4f118.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe you guys should check your chain?

extract from: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-general-discussion/672-first-honda-nc700x-recall.html

saw on another forum tonight that Honda has issued a Stop Sell on the bike. It seems that the bike is equipped with a drive chain from one of two vendors. If it is one type the dealer will replace the chain, if it is the other all is good.

I plan on calling my dealer in the morning to verify.

Cross posted:

"Honda announced a Stop Sell Notice on the NC700 today.

The issue is the drive chain on the bikes. All the bikes have to be inspected and if it has an D I D chain it is good to go.

If it has an RK chain it has to have RK and Japan stamped on it. Seems some have RK chains and they have failed.

My local dealer has two on the floor, one with an D I D chain and one with the RK chain.

If you have already purchased an NC700 check your chain and see what chain you have and call your dealer for info."

Hey Kimochi, I think there's some misunderstanding here.

I was the one who showed Ken the forum post anyway, as I was asking if there's any issue with the crashbars. What I discussed with him was whether there was an alighnment issue and not that you claim there is one. Same thing as he told you, he told me that he already told you that it will appear that way. In fact he was saying, he was waiting for you to go back to him to fix it so he can prove that he is right.

I'm sorry that your trip today to mtechnik turn out this way, but seriously, that's how Ken talks... As to how he ignore you etc, that's really how he is. He will not entertain you until you come forth to him, and he can sound very harsh when he talk to...

Btw, I did got into contact with him, and the crashbars are really out of stock.. So, it's not that he dont want to sell u... If you are still unhappy and angry with this incident, I apologise it turned out this way.. Ken isn't the kind and pleasant type when you first know him. Gotta take a while to know his pattern...

I was the one who showed Ken the forum post anyway, as I was asking if there's any issue with the crashbars. What I discussed with him was whether there was an alighnment issue and not that you claim there is one. Same thing as he told you, he told me that he already told you that it will appear that way. In fact he was saying, he was waiting for you to go back to him to fix it so he can prove that he is right.

I'm sorry that your trip today to mtechnik turn out this way, but seriously, that's how Ken talks... As to how he ignore you etc, that's really how he is. He will not entertain you until you come forth to him, and he can sound very harsh when he talk to...

Btw, I did got into contact with him, and the crashbars are really out of stock.. So, it's not that he dont want to sell u... If you are still unhappy and angry with this incident, I apologise it turned out this way.. Ken isn't the kind and pleasant type when you first know him. Gotta take a while to know his pattern...

Ok, noted. Thank you for your clarification.

extract from: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-general-discussion/672-first-honda-nc700x-recall.html

saw on another forum tonight that Honda has issued a Stop Sell on the bike. It seems that the bike is equipped with a drive chain from one of two vendors. If it is one type the dealer will replace the chain, if it is the other all is good.

Cross posted:

The issue is the drive chain on the bikes. All the bikes have to be inspected and if it has an D I D chain it is good to go.

If it has an RK chain it has to have RK and Japan stamped on it. Seems some have RK chains and they have failed.

My local dealer has two on the floor, one with an D I D chain and one with the RK chain.

If you have already purchased an NC700 check your chain and see what chain you have and call your dealer for info."

will check mine check.. tanxs for bringing dis up..

"Let them hate provided they fear"

Cross posted:

checked mine and its DID :)

thanks for the info.

Yup, I maybe just speculating here and it's not a good thing since I have no bike to fix on yet.

Yup, Ken warn me about fixing it myself and there is this washer that is suppose to be on the left side of the bike but hepco diagram indicated right.

Apparently someone went and told Ken about me having this issue and he gave me a piece of his mind today. I went back to M-Tecnik to get the crash bar again to see if it still have the same alignment issue. After waiting very long like a kuku although i came first but didn't tell him what i want and it's not nice to interrupt when Ken is serving a customer before me. The 2 that came after me seems like a big customer i guess buying lots of stuff for his new GS. Never mind i lan lan wait lor, finally couldn't wait anymore, i told Ken if got NC crash bar. "I thought you bought already?" I say i sold away. "no more stock liao, must order" So i say ok thanks and made my way out. "Your bar out of alignment right? you go and tell people on internet about my product right?" "I told you you don't know how to fix, not the thing out of alignment" I told him he maybe right, that's why i came back to buy. He say the thing at certain point are design like that and not the product quality. So i agree with him and even told him that i did mention i have no bike so i got clarify that i maybe wrong and i must not anyhow say.

So that fellow that went and told Ken better explain that to him about the last part that wasn't conveyed to him stuff about me better don't any how speculate, make me like an A$$ hole, in the end felt as though don't want to sell me(No more stock, must order). If i bought and found the same issue, i would have clarify everything here.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HEPCO CRASH BAR THAT I BOUGHT AND SOLD, IT IS DESIGN IN THIS WAY. HEPCO ARE GENERALLY A VERY GOOD PRODUCT.

I would also like to apologize to M-Technik about how Ken felt that i may have provided an information that maybe wrong.

Happy happy bought Torque wrench, oil filter, filter socket now come to nothing. Thanks alot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]257302[/ATTACH]

this type of things must settle fast .... with a round of kopi and lots of verbal cock! :p

jokes aside, its great that we settle misunderstandings and make peace. looking forward, hope you guys get your NC real soon and we'll have our first NC meetup!

Cross posted:

Great info

thanks for sharing