SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

Rimowa, is alu is thin, and u cant fit regular helmet inside due to the shape as well.

However, thin=lighter, which to me isnt a concern for topbox as they are not hand luggage. Its jus not nice when u crash them or reverse n hit wall pillars..

They do include a thick foam inside to compensate for it though.

What I like is their hinge though. Full metal hinge, definitely more trusty than plastics. N of cos, the rimowa exclusiv look.

Rimowa, is alu is thin, and u cant fit regular helmet inside due to the shape as well.

However, thin=lighter, which to me isnt a concern for topbox as they are not hand luggage. Its jus not nice when u crash them or reverse n hit wall pillars..

They do include a thick foam inside to compensate for it though.

What I like is their hinge though. Full metal hinge, definitely more trusty than plastics. N of cos, the rimowa exclusiv look.

Thank you for the feedback

Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

One NCX at SengKwang now doing brackets. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/RoyTan75/26612765.jpg

CB200/TW200/Dragstar400/Shadowace1100/Varadero1000/GS1100/Sportster1200R

finally... placed an order for the DCT model today..

haha..

can start buy accessoires till the bike is here... which takes about 2-3 months...

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

Oh... dont know what BS staff kept saying DCT does come with ABS..

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

guess you be the first with nc700x with dct

congrats bro

I thought loois did carry in the DCT model? i always thought that there is somone who bought the DCT model from loois..

haha.

I thought loois did carry in the DCT model? i always thought that there is somone who bought the DCT model from loois..

haha.

ASked Mr Lee b4.. He say.. NO....

we only have standard model ... comes with ABS....

Black only.. no red black. .WHITE go BS.... extra 1k.. if u wanna pay....

Blah blah blah blah

1 week later.. i heard shipment came in .... with red black... SMLJ

http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/medium/double-facepalm.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

ASked Mr Lee b4.. He say.. NO....

we only have standard model ... comes with ABS....

Black only.. no red black. .WHITE go BS.... extra 1k.. if u wanna pay....

Blah blah blah blah

1 week later.. i heard shipment came in .... with red black... SMLJ

http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/medium/double-facepalm.jpg

First fews shipments always test water, remember when I went down and check the first shipment at the showroom, he say, don't by this lar... no power blah blah blah, and that time, is white colour :sian:

But again, since he is PI, he have to depending on what stock his counterpart have.

Just take note that the current only white at Looi is from Honda, thus about 1K more expensive. :faint:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/803949831_3325244f73.jpg

First fews shipments always test water, remember when I went down and check the first shipment at the showroom, he say, don't by this lar... no power blah blah blah, and that time, is white colour :sian:

But again, since he is PI, he have to depending on what stock his counterpart have.

Just take note that the current only white at Looi is from Honda, thus about 1K more expensive. :faint:

Haa.. mine was a different story.. I went down having an intension to buy the NCX.. He was telling me how good the bike is and the most Jap depatch changing from S4 to NCX??!! Dint know he have such contact in Jap or dunno where he got his info from.. Anyway, I dint expect any sales service from him but I guess I can only listen to him 50-50% words coming from him.. cos usually when we bikers wanna buy a bike, I believe we have done much research online and hearsay from forumer..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a friend who frequent Japan, he did said that the NC are very popular in Japan now. So, I guess Mr. Lee is right in a way.

Btw, saw a white color NCX on PIE just now, towards BKE. Think he bought a big roll of vinyl decal and strap on his top box (Hepco Junior), anyone here? AMxx. Hello, I was your fellow white bike.

Silver NCX in Seng Kwang, fitting toprack for Zega Pro. Must be Mr. Peterlim...

Haa.. mine was a different story.. I went down having an intension to buy the NCX.. He was telling me how good the bike is and the most Jap depatch changing from S4 to NCX??!! Dint know he have such contact in Jap or dunno where he got his info from.. Anyway, I dint expect any sales service from him but I guess I can only listen to him 50-50% words coming from him.. cos usually when we bikers wanna buy a bike, I believe we have done much research online and hearsay from forumer..

Mr lee --- Typical old skool sales man..

Teochew has 1 saying...

Tee Gor LIang.... Tee Gor Zhor.... Tee Gor wu Jee Wa ju dee gor por

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Mr lee --- Typical old skool sales man..

Teochew has 1 saying...

Tee Gor LIang.... Tee Gor Zhor.... Tee Gor wu Jee Wa ju dee gor por

Haa.. Like.. Lucky I understand Teochew.. Hee..

Congratz!!

Thanks!! when you guys ordering stuff me jio me... share share shipping cost... hahha

'

finally... placed an order for the DCT model today..

haha..

can start buy accessoires till the bike is here... which takes about 2-3 months...

Oh... dont know what BS staff kept saying DCT does come with ABS..

Congrats! DCT is top of the line, everything also have, ABS included and accessories excluded :p

Did they ask for a 2K booking deposit?

Anyone ordered a givi crash bar from MAh motor yet.. its going to be 3 mths i since ordered and still no news from them yet.. yawnzz..

'

Congrats! DCT is top of the line, everything also have, ABS included and accessories excluded :p

Did they ask for a 2K booking deposit?

I got it from my dealer. Just a nominal sum of deposit. Haha. Plus clocked in the current Coe prices. 1852 so I ask him just bid 1852 till my bike is here. Which mean I got about 5 chances to get the Coe below the stated price. Which means there will be discount Haha.

I got it from my dealer. Just a nominal sum of deposit. Haha. Plus clocked in the current Coe prices. 1852 so I ask him just bid 1852 till my bike is here. Which mean I got about 5 chances to get the Coe below the stated price. Which means there will be discount Haha.

Hopefully it drops in the following bid. Save $100 also Shiok. Good luck!