SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NC700X

kmjoe

so means 63USD for 1 pc?

total cost will be S$100 for a pair.

Need to get 2 pair.. so looking for someone to share

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

whats the avg you guys pump?

on manual it states when last bar blinking, left approx 2.9L...

but everytime i top up is always 10+L only...

am i safe to say actually i still have another 3+ - 4L with the last bar blinking?

anyone rode till the last bar disappear also? or will it just keep blinking?

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Alvinyansg_Siggy.jpg

Ride Safe

Arrive ALIVE

Bajaj Service & Spare Parts List #51601,Pg 1033

SBT Members List #49950,Pg 999

Pulsar Enhancement Info #39332,Pg787

Does NC700XD has ride by wire? The reason is the bigger brother Crosstourer will blip the throttle on down shift, something only possible with ride by wire. Will NC700XD do this too?

No worries bro cos raising 5mm fork helght have not much difference if u did not change the links, normally linkage reduce height by more than 20mm onwards thus u need to raise u fork to balance up.And yes bike is very stable at corners after raise but because u have raise the ground clearance more higher thus the main-stand very difficult to pull up.[/quoteFYI,i had fix the links,must i raise my forks back to stock level or leave it since only 5mm down.I need your advise,i cover my bike everyday on main-stand but dangerous on side-stand.It might toppled down when covered,strong winds can blow and toppled my bike.I saw 1 bike on side stand with cover toppled down after strong wind blows.

whats the avg you guys pump?

on manual it states when last bar blinking, left approx 2.9L...

but everytime i top up is always 10+L only...

am i safe to say actually i still have another 3+ - 4L with the last bar blinking?

anyone rode till the last bar disappear also? or will it just keep blinking?

Yup... I think when the last bar appears, u should still have 3.5 L... The furthest I rode with last bar blinking is 80km... So ard 400km... Pumped 1.5L...

can pm me the price for a pair of h4 thanx~~~

btw xtreme vision is yellow light correct??

its the rename of last time xtreme power or sometin correct??

You are right.

1st launched know as Extreme Power +80%

2nd gen renamed to Extreme Vision +100%

It is whitish yellow... 4300k color temp... Still yellowish.

Thats why still LTA frenly.

Diamond vision which is 5000K.... with recent feedbacks .... many failed to pass the inspection.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

You are right.

Diamond vision which is 5000K.... with recent feedbacks .... many failed to pass the inspection.

Find you for a few stuffs when I get mine... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Find you for a few stuffs when I get mine... :angel:

No problem ..... .Always looking forward to meeting old frens !!!

Come Come......

Edited by anodise57

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

thank you sir~~~

btw wat is the replacement for last time vision plus??

You are right.

Edited by koma
:cool:

I am getting them to our shores...

Will update you pp if interested.

How much you intent to sell? I'm interested if you are getting the same model.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

How much you intent to sell? I'm interested if you are getting the same model.

Negotiating with the factory currently.

Once confirmed will share with you all.

Hopefully is competitive.

Hi Guys, hows the mileage for this bike? per full tank, whats the distamce till reserve? u guys know better as u guys have riden it for awhile.. Thanks Guys

In the RIDERS' veins there are drops of DIONYSIAN Madness,

Which are beautiful because they give the Heroes of Motorcycling the POWER to live life fully!

Ride among Riders, Race among Racers

T.R.I.B.A.L!

To Race In Battle And Life!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

FYI,i had fix the links,must i raise my forks back to stock level or leave it since only 5mm down.I need your advise,i cover my bike everyday on main-stand but dangerous on side-stand.It might toppled down when covered,strong winds can blow and toppled my bike.I saw 1 bike on side stand with cover toppled down after strong wind blows.

Any time you lower either end of a motorcycle, you must lower the opposite end an identical amount. Unless you want to change the bike's steering characteristics (which should only be done if you have a comprehensive grasp of motorcycle steering geometry), you must maintain the bike's chassis attitude to avoid handling problems. Changing the front or rear ride heights by as little as 5mm can have a dramatic effect on how a bike handles in the corners.

If you feel comfortable now, leave it. or like me shave the seat instead.

but do remember to shorten or change the stand if you feel un-safe.

Edited by CKC

Any time you lower either end of a motorcycle, you must lower the opposite end an identical amount. Unless you want to change the bike's steering characteristics (which should only be done if you have a comprehensive grasp of motorcycle steering geometry), you must maintain the bike's chassis attitude to avoid handling problems. Changing the front or rear ride heights by as little as 5mm can have a dramatic effect on how a bike handles in the corners.

If you feel comfortable now, leave it. or like me shave the seat instead.

but do remember to shorten or change the stand if you feel un-safe.

Thanks,bro.My bike lower down 40mm,same height as NCS.In Japan,the domestic version is same as NCS,no main-stand.Thinking of shortening the main-stand but told to take-out then sent to them.I will be sending my bike to them when reach mileage of 3K,to de-cat lah.Must leave bike there 2-3 days liao.:sian:

I will be sending my bike to them when reach mileage of 3K,to de-cat lah.Must leave bike there 2-3 days liao.:sian:

Can you chk whether yours has a blue tamper-proof seal? If so, won't be able to do so.

thank you sir~~~

btw wat is the replacement for last time vision plus??

no need to see liao... extreme vision...

Vision Plus is +50% still yellowish.

Extreme Vision is a notch higher with +100%.

Best part.. original power rating and Frenly with the Uncle Sam....

manage to secure 2 pairs..

hence letting go 1 pair to cover my shipping cost.

Price S$120fixed. (my cost is S$100 plus some bullshit charges like paypal charges and etc. add ups to 110 plus)

on first come first serve basis.

Confirm buyer required to place a small deposit to secure the deal.. S$10 can liao..

ETA will be 2 weeks.. but i am expecting to be here by next week. will keep the buyer posted.

IMG-20121130-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20121130-WA0007.jpg