SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Modular Flip-Up Helmets

Ray Oliver Donovan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 104 is a fantastic helmet. Light for a modular. And the venting is very effective - you will actually feel a curtain of air stream in.

The 103 has received poor reviews - but i can't comment coz i never used it. I have the 104.

Hi shiner, that's cool !!! You bought w/e B4 N-Comm along? Where can i purchase the N104 w/B4 n whats the price?

No i didn't buy the N-Com. I don't think it's worth it, and besides, i don't like that it's proprietary to nolan. I bought the Ulcear HBC100 instead. It has a boomless mic so this circumvents the issue of fitment (given that the sun visor 'switch' gets in the way).

how about calberg Zonda? using it for quite awhile and it is a good helmet :) $230 -$270 only

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

No i didn't buy the N-Com. I don't think it's worth it, and besides, i don't like that it's proprietary to nolan. I bought the Ulcear HBC100 instead. It has a boomless mic so this circumvents the issue of fitment (given that the sun visor 'switch' gets in the way).

hey bro, im interested to get a N-104 with the bluetooth system too, where did u get them from and how much was it?

how about calberg Zonda? using it for quite awhile and it is a good helmet :) $230 -$270 only
initially i thought of purchasing "Tanked" modular helmet w/built in bluetooth but the lack of sun visor is a sad back. Browse all modular helmet before i conclude that Nolan N-104 fits my requirements. Am unsure if chong aik is selling e 104 but they do have e 103, any input please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, have you heard of an engine cover for pk? I saw it @ 1 of the forum n looks cool aka V-Twin engine

Can contact madman... Look for his post and will see his contact nos...

I AM BACK!!!!!

Review for N104 not so good. Tends to be noisy. I now looking at Shoei Neo Tech.

Konda not bad... Tell me which helmet is not noisy? Get a big wind shield, solve the problem...

I AM BACK!!!!!

Mmm, for those on budget, the Zeus ZS-3000A is a pretty good buy. Comes with internal rotating sun visor.

Got one myself but the wind noise is pretty irritating.

This problem can be alleviated by covering up the vents on the cushion at the bottom of the helmet!

Gotten mine from Regina at $200 though can be cheaper. Caberg Konda is now selling at $160 but I don't really like it as the chin bar is pretty close to the chin.

I'm a Tutor! Proud to be one!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/lexanez/IMG_0008.jpg

Review for N104 not so good. Tends to be noisy. I now looking at Shoei Neo Tech.

Konda not bad... Tell me which helmet is not noisy? Get a big wind shield, solve the problem...

I using Konda. Find it noisy too. Modular helmet is liddat one.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Hmmm however review from prominent specialize trade i.e. Revzilla, webbikeworld, competionaccess etc gives a thumbs up on N-104 with a low margin of cons. As per my research (may varies accordingly) Schuberth, shoei, bmw6 r some of e high end. Meanwhile N-104 mid-range nevertheless still a pretty steep retail tag. Ha3 a big wing shield, better off in a car lol...

Mmm, for those on budget, the Zeus ZS-3000A is a pretty good buy. Comes with internal rotating sun visor.

Got one myself but the wind noise is pretty irritating.

This problem can be alleviated by covering up the vents on the cushion at the bottom of the helmet!

Gotten mine from Regina at $200 though can be cheaper. Caberg Konda is now selling at $160 but I don't really like it as the chin bar is pretty close to the chin.

Bro mind provide me directions to "Regina" pls

Bro mind provide me directions to "Regina" pls

jux go along Jalan Besar. keep looking at the left. 1st u will see a Macdonalds, followed by a coffeeshop, then Regina. Its at a building called Coyuco Building.

A ride a day, keeps the doctor away!

:thumb:

2010-2012 : Honda Phantom TA200

2012-current : SYM Maxsym 400i

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/adiknaim

SG Maxsym FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sgmaxsym/