SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WTS: Royal Enfield Bullet Machismo 350CC

whitewall

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi khan, i service every 3k.. But it takes me a long time to get 3k cos i live and work nearby.. haha

Engile oil/spark plug and oil filter doesnt cost much.. $45? Yes, go back to agent which is universal motors at bukit merah.. Parts are readily available, no worries..

you only live once.

Hi. Any royalenfield owner that can roughly give me a rough gauge of the maintenance wise of this machine. Any idea where to get first hand and roughly the price for like maybe a class 2a royal enfield. Thanks.

Dude, read post no. 60.. Maintance is there.. Brand new 350cc is like 10.5k ard there.. Brand new model is classic, efi not carb.. Got electric start.. Agent is universal motor located at bukit merah.. This model is machismo.. No more production.. Its carb and no electric start.. Im selling 6k nego..

you only live once.

1) Is it 4 or 5 speed? The machismo seems to have come in different variants.

2) Is the gear shift on the left foot or right foot? (variants as above).

3) How much have you spent on it roughly per year for the last year or 2?

4) Does it have any current issues?