SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SYM GTS200 group

gargantua

Guys, those who bought gts 200 from mah with rack and box, are the box and rack givi?

I bought my ride from Mah. They installed Givi box and Givi rack, but the bracket that hold the rack is a compatible one. Heard from my friend that it will rust after sometimes.

:cool: Yamaha LC125, Yamaha TZR125, Sym GTS200 :cool:

Life Is Tough ~ Get Used To It

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought my ride from Mah. They installed Givi box and Givi rack, but the bracket that hold the rack is a compatible one. Heard from my friend that it will rust after sometimes.

Bro, when you bought your new bike from Mah motor, the price $$$ OTR does it include your insurance?

Oh my god... its material issue then... gonna install mine 2molo... have to nag them for this. Hows ur bracket condition? Start to rust already?

Bro, when you bought your new bike from Mah motor, the price $$$ OTR does it include your insurance?

Yup inclusive of insurance for fire and theft. The insurance cost around 300 plus.

Oh my god... its material issue then... gonna install mine 2molo... have to nag them for this. Hows ur bracket condition? Start to rust already?

Mine still no rust yet cos still new. Depend on where you park your ride. Mine mostly on covered carpark away from rain and sunshine.

No point nag at them, the bracket in the market is very limited for Gts200.

Mine still no rust yet cos still new. Depend on where you park your ride. Mine mostly on covered carpark away from rain and sunshine.

No point nag at them, the bracket in the market is very limited for Gts200.

Wow like that quite cheap liow unless any brother here can still find cheaper ones for engine and oil change??

Bro in jb only rm24...

current bikes: NSR 250 PGM4, HRC CBR 1k & SYM GTS200

Cars :KIA CERATO H/B(05-09)

Bikes:Ypvs 125(90-92),NSR PGM 2(92-93),MBX 125(93-94)

TZr250(94-95),GSXR 400sp(95-98),Aprilia Extrema(96-98), Fireblade 400(98-00),RXZ(98-00),RVF400(00-02), Dalim magma(00-02),RXZ(00-01) Krr150(00-03),R6(02-05),Wave(03-05),125z(03-05),RXZ(08),DRZ SM(06-08)VTR SP1(08-11)Phantom 200(08-10),Fz1s(11-13)

That why i always pump petrol in jb...must know the timing when is the causeway is not jammed..if count dollars and cents, u b saving alot of Sing dollars..

TZr250(94-95),GSXR 400sp(95-98),Aprilia Extrema(96-98), Fireblade 400(98-00),RXZ(98-00),RVF400(00-02), Dalim magma(00-02),RXZ(00-01) Krr150(00-03),R6(02-05),Wave(03-05),125z(03-05),RXZ(08),DRZ SM(06-08)VTR SP1(08-11)Phantom 200(08-10),Fz1s(11-13)

Sym GTS200 rider fall in, for easy referrence

SNO/ Nick / Colour / Area

1 / GusRUH/ Grey/ Woodlands

2 / gpan/ Dark Blue/ Bedok South

3 / Mighty Max / Grey / Outram

4 / Alex1234 / Grey / Hougang

5 / danielsin2 / Black / Sengkang

6 / ah_tat1 / Grey / Bukit Panjang

7 / fai87 / Grey / Old Airport estate

8 / mondlye / Dark Blue / Tiong Bahru

Cheers to all GTS riders!!

Add your info here.

I just bought a used GTS200 on 4 Apr. Have not been riding for almost 7-8 yrs. Hope to learn more from experience GTS riders.

Welcome to the club bro. I was a newbie to scooter too after not riding for more than 16 years. How much you bought the used Gts?

I also kena carrot but the shop help me kiam repair n accessories all my previous bike....so win some..lose some

DIY la!

Just need to open one bolt to drain oil and then refill! Cheaper than risking going to JB....

Wow like that quite cheap liow unless any brother here can still find cheaper ones for engine and oil change??

Bro in jb only rm24...

Been researching the Internet for helmets and apparently pretty reasonably priced, even with shipping. Yes, I'm aware these helmets would not be legal to be used in Singapore.

Been looking at a few on fc-moto.de http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Categories/motorradhelme-Helmets

Bro, there is pros and cons buying helmet online especially with sizing and fitness. It is still better to buy locally and able to try the size and comfortness. I have heard people having problem with the size when buying online and end up have to sell it away. I just bought a new Shoei helmet locally.

For size, I not only measured my head but also tried on the helmet I wanted to buy at a local shop.

I bought one that the shop doesn't sell-different colour scheme.

Bro, there is pros and cons buying helmet online especially with sizing and fitness. It is still better to buy locally and able to try the size and comfortness. I have heard people having problem with the size when buying online and end up have to sell it away. I just bought a new Shoei helmet locally.

Hi guys, just bought my grey GTS on Saturday.

Silly me pumped petrol, spilled some out, so wash a bit with water when cover open. My guess is some got into the gas tank. Now engine dies from idle, or will die when revving. Heng happened before I got onto expressway. And also, parked behind a workshop.

Did the servicing package at Unique Motorsports, bike/servicing no problem, just that they have communication problem. Email them, say can go down Toh Guan, reach there say nobody tell them, need to order parts. Bring back Tuesday evening, tell me Wednesday by lunch ready. Call them at lunch time, one guy say not ready, 5 or 6pm then can. Hang up, pissed off, decided to call them to ask them no need change tires. Who knows this time got the correct guy, say half an hour ready.

See a lot of bikes there, so guess the servicing is alright, but they really need to brush up on the communication part.

Hope to meet up one day!

Edited by jayho