SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SYM GTS200 group

gargantua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday i rode till 330km then i top up petrol....this bike is better petrol comsuption...

current bikes: NSR 250 PGM4, HRC CBR 1k & SYM GTS200

Cars :KIA CERATO H/B(05-09)

Bikes:Ypvs 125(90-92),NSR PGM 2(92-93),MBX 125(93-94)

TZr250(94-95),GSXR 400sp(95-98),Aprilia Extrema(96-98), Fireblade 400(98-00),RXZ(98-00),RVF400(00-02), Dalim magma(00-02),RXZ(00-01) Krr150(00-03),R6(02-05),Wave(03-05),125z(03-05),RXZ(08),DRZ SM(06-08)VTR SP1(08-11)Phantom 200(08-10),Fz1s(11-13)

2 bars left and 290km shown....should be able to hit 350, I think/hope

Omg!! That's really good!

It's either my right hand very heavy on the throttle or smth is not right with my bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

hi gusruh,is that the only aluminium anti-slip foot rest design they have or there're several to choose from?

Thats the one and only design they have and it was the last piece.

:cool: Yamaha LC125, Yamaha TZR125, Sym GTS200 :cool:

Life Is Tough ~ Get Used To It

[ATTACH=CONFIG]273283[/ATTACH] Am looking for an aluminium anti-slip as per attachments, it has more grooves. Any suggestions guys?

You may try Tai Hin website. I saw one which is something similar in their Sym accessories.

Hi today accidentally rev pass redline, will reving pass redline for a few seconds causes damage to the engine. Thanks In Advance guys.

HONDA NSR 150 SP ! YAMAHA X1R ! Piaggio FLY ! HONDA Tiger Revo ! SYM Joyride 200i EVO ! 2014 HONDA CBR 150R ! HONDA Civic ESI ! MITSUBISHI LANCER GLX

Class 2B 09 May 1996

Class 3 10 May 1999

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt353/waynelim67/IMG_2579.jpg

I chickened out at 350km and last bar left.....managed to squeeze in 12 liters into tank.

2 bars left and 290km shown....should be able to hit 350, I think/hope

Omg!! That's really good!

It's either my right hand very heavy on the throttle or smth is not right with my bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys, intended to fix the rear box... any idea how much will the rack cost and where can i find these accesories?

It all depends on the size and model. You can go to Kelantan Lane area where there are lots of bike accessories shop. Beside Regina, theres a shop selling and fixing box. Mine I got it together with my purchased of bike.