• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Exploring the last few forest of SG - Looking for riders

Hi all,

Not sure how many active riders here still ride dirt. But recently through a friend of mine, I have discovered a new off-road trail in SG (nope not the usual one at TQ), would anyone be keen to head in with me? 

So far I have explored about 400m of the track but hearsay it might be about 5-6km long for the full loop and its pretty flat so not very difficult.

Location is somewhere in the East and will be known on actual day when we head in. Guaranteed plenty of fun and nature.

If keen please add your name & bike below:

Date & Time: 30/1/2021 - 0700hrs

Meeting Point: TBC in the East

1. Jonathan - KLX150

Capture.JPG

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@superskareb ahh bro i can't make it on the 30th. sounds good man...... i can ask my friends if they want to join u but they are not riding dirt bikes.. u think normal naked bike can make the trail? please take lots of pics to share with us.. will join u for the next one!! ride safe!

1 hour ago, DRZ_b0i said:

@superskareb ahh bro i can't make it on the 30th. sounds good man...... i can ask my friends if they want to join u but they are not riding dirt bikes.. u think normal naked bike can make the trail? please take lots of pics to share with us.. will join u for the next one!! ride safe!

street bike will be quite shag bro hahaha, street tyre no traction in the mud. i'll share more pictures after the ride for sure!