• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hello!¬†Just wondering if there's still anyone that's riding lexmoto brand motorcycles? I still¬†currently own one since 2018. So far I only saw like 5 others riding a lexmoto and that's also like once in a blue moon kind of frequency ūüėā If there's still any please do chat!¬†

Edited by Rozvent
  • Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! Just wondering if there's still anyone that's riding lexmoto brand motorcycles? I still currently own one since 2018. So far I only saw like 5 others riding a lexmoto and that's also like once

@Rozvent Lexmoto motorcycles not common in Singapore, aren't too sure who even distributes them now. Unique i think? It's in the "value-for-money" range of scooters which are most do not sur

This is your 125 Adrenaline SM? @Rozvent Cool looking scrambler!

• Administrators

@Rozvent

Lexmoto motorcycles not common in Singapore, aren't too sure who even distributes them now. Unique i think?

It's in the "value-for-money" range of scooters which are most do not survive after more than a few years (the distributors i mean). Due to the COE structure, they are not very much cheaper than the comparable from Yamaha, Honda, etc thus people rather go for the better known Japanese brands.

They're made in China and will need strong commitment from the distributor to keep the brand going.. Like Zontes by CKA.

How's your Lexmoto doing?

• Like 1
  • Administrators

Lexmoto Adrenaline 125

This is your 125 Adrenaline SM? @Rozvent Cool looking scrambler!

• Thanks 1

Yep that's right mine is the supermoto model ūüĎć I've owned mine for 3 years now at 28,000km mileage so far and still going strong. Honestly the most fun bike¬†I ever owned. Had rxz and super 4 but honestly when I owned my lexmoto that's where I learnt basic bike maintenance and troubleshooting¬†like engine oil + oil filter change, air filter, chain adjustment and chain cleaning, brake pad change, spark plug, starter motor, ignition coil, tps sensor, o2 sensor, fuel injector, Valve clearance, fuel pump,¬† clutch plates and clutch spring change, throttle cable and clutch cable¬†and the list goes on...and all these parts some are universal and can also get parts from Taobao for cheap. Ontop of it being a 125cc means everything else is cheap like fuel.

So¬†for all the Chinese bike are crap statement I keep hearing,¬†I just don't see it ūüėā I learn so much from this bike vs my super 4. Last time ride super 4 when ever spoil need to look for a mechanic. Then whatever mechanic say you will believe thinking he does magic to your bike each time go servicing. But actually keeping up on basic servicing and spraying of wd40 which can be done on your own¬†is all that's need to make your bike run fine ūüĎ欆

Oh yeah not to mention for a chinese bike,  mine came with Skyrich lithium battery, upside down adjustable forks, and led indicators and head lights.