SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CROSSED RD DIVIDER DUE TO OBSTRUCTION

Firdaus228
Go to solution Solved by kokseng_wong,

Hi GUYS...advice needed...
At 12am tdy was returning home using kpe expressway.... then i notice frm a distance tt the road was blocked by a consruction lorry and the workers were setting up the cones...

Since the rd was blocked 
I had to go to the left lane  all the way and cross the divider and then continue straight ahead.....  
At the rear mirror i also saw few cars doing the same (crossing the divider due to rd is blocked for construction)

Aftr reaching my home I checked my camcar i notice that there's a electronic board stated 12-5am kpe tunnel closed
Must exit now

Then only i realised that by right I should hv exited the nearest exit instead of crossing the divider n continue straight even though rd ahead in tunnel was clear to drive...

So wl i be penalised for crossing the rd divider....???????

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
5 hours ago, Firdaus228 said:

At 12am tdy was returning home using kpe expressway.... then i notice frm a distance tt the road was blocked by a consruction lorry and the workers were setting up the cones...

Since the rd was blocked 
I had to go to the left lane  all the way and cross the divider and then continue straight ahead.....  
At the rear mirror i also saw few cars doing the same (crossing the divider due to rd is blocked for construction)

Aftr reaching my home I checked my camcar i notice that there's a electronic board stated 12-5am kpe tunnel closed
Must exit now

Then only i realised that by right I should hv exited the nearest exit instead of crossing the divider n continue straight even though rd ahead in tunnel was clear to drive...

if u are caught, yes 4dp fine $150 

• Administrators
On 4/19/2021 at 12:34 PM, Firdaus228 said:

Since the rd was blocked 

Must exit now

@Firdaus228

Just appeal if really kena, don't worry i think they will be quite understanding since many drivers also mistaken. You can argue that the signs were not clear.

Good luck!

Appeal at the link below:

https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/traffic-eappeals-portal.html