SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

(LF) 2B SSDC TEST BEF. 27TH MAY

I do not know if it’s okay to put a post like this so admins, let me know as I made this in a rush to get things done in a rush.

My course is ending soon and I fear I will fail my TP test although I have taken many RR and phase 2 of CB might come so I am trying to finish this as soon as possible.

If you have slots earlier than 27th of May, please let me know and we can work it out, of course for both parties to have win-win at the end of the day. 💪🏽🔥

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Pisces44 said:

Just curious... What r u trying to do ?

I think SSDC allows buying/selling slots between learners? Not too sure on this, can any SSDC students confirm please?

I know at CDC there's no such arrangements allowed.

1 hour ago, SBF said:

I think SSDC allows buying/selling slots between learners? Not too sure on this, can any SSDC students confirm please?

I know at CDC there's no such arrangements allowed.

I heard it was illegal by 2008, was reading many articles and getting feedback from the veterans but it would be great if any SSDC students can confirm this.

I only know that for Class 3, it is possible to sell slots but the slot would only be available after a few hours.

In addition, this forum mentioned that it should be possible for SSDC...

https://sgforums.com/forums/2/topics/362716/

So if anyone from SSDC can confirm this and experienced it, please share! 

Edited by fuxiaj

i think TP dates cannot be sell ba.. only the normal course 1-8 for 2B and 1-3 for 2A?

If that person release his date for TP, most likely will just release it to no where?

Or might need to make arrangement over the counter.. That means the 2 person is there at the counter confirming the process.

Some more it's only 27 May, just wait ba.. I think even if they remove the lesson, the dates for TP will proceed? I'm not sure.. anyone knows what's the process for last year Circuit Breaker period?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

2 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

i think TP dates cannot be sell ba.. only the normal course 1-8 for 2B and 1-3 for 2A?

If that person release his date for TP, most likely will just release it to no where?

Or might need to make arrangement over the counter.. That means the 2 person is there at the counter confirming the process.

Some more it's only 27 May, just wait ba.. I think even if they remove the lesson, the dates for TP will proceed? I'm not sure.. anyone knows what's the process for last year Circuit Breaker period?

I just called in to SSDC and confirmed that if you sell to rebook, the slot that you sold off would not be released.

However, I asked regarding the arrangement between 2 individuals over the counter confirming the exchange of slots and answer was that it is unsure but it may be possible. I have to head there to ask.

Crazy huh

1 hour ago, fuxiaj said:

I just called in to SSDC and confirmed that if you sell to rebook, the slot that you sold off would not be released.

However, I asked regarding the arrangement between 2 individuals over the counter confirming the exchange of slots and answer was that it is unsure but it may be possible. I have to head there to ask.

Crazy huh

yeah.. as suspected.. if someone release their dates.. i dun think it can be reinsert back to the system.. (already confirm by you..haha)

Arrangement between 2 individuals over the counter might be possible but I believe most will forfeit their initial amount and need to pay again for their TP dates.. (Since it's already indicated on TP dates, no cancellation no refunds)

Not worth the additional 2* TP test amount + whatever fees you might wan to offer to that person for 1-1.5 week earlier? 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

16 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

yeah.. as suspected.. if someone release their dates.. i dun think it can be reinsert back to the system.. (already confirm by you..haha)

Arrangement between 2 individuals over the counter might be possible but I believe most will forfeit their initial amount and need to pay again for their TP dates.. (Since it's already indicated on TP dates, no cancellation no refunds)

Not worth the additional 2* TP test amount + whatever fees you might wan to offer to that person for 1-1.5 week earlier? 

Yup, that is correct unfortunately...

I will have to confirm it later today when I head over to SSDC for road revision to provide future references for new riders.

Yeah, at this current period, I would just rather wait and keep going for road revisions, no point in paying extras no longer.

I appreciate all the replies and support from this community, will update when I get answers!

For SSDC the expressway familiarization riding after the TP test, is it free/complimentary or need to pay? Because i see like CDC and BBDC, says their first expressway booking would be free only subsequent cost money, maybe if they cancelled their first or didnt turn up. So is SSDC EFR free or need pay the 36$, does anyone know? Thanks ahead 

• 3 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 4:30 PM, azirau said:

For SSDC the expressway familiarization riding after the TP test, is it free/complimentary or need to pay? Because i see like CDC and BBDC, says their first expressway booking would be free only subsequent cost money, maybe if they cancelled their first or didnt turn up. So is SSDC EFR free or need pay the 36$, does anyone know? Thanks ahead 

BBDC is free after u pass. damn shiok to go 90kmh on expressway. I kena mine on super heavy rain, got rain coat or no rain coat already sibeh wet liao.

9 hours ago, 鲁蛇不是鲁蛇 said:

BBDC is free after u pass. damn shiok to go 90kmh on expressway. I kena mine on super heavy rain, got rain coat or no rain coat already sibeh wet liao.

good for you all.. back in the days, you pass already? Bye.. you go settle your own highway..

I still remember, first day on expressway, riding 60km/h on the left, all truck pass by me... =.=