SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

I made a funny video about my 2B experience and getting my dream Vespa!

Rohit Wonder

Hey two wheeling friends, I finally got my 2B license a couple of months ago, so if you like videos, and want to remember your rollercoaster 2B experience, or like Vespas, check out my video on YouTube.

Would love to hear any of your 2B memories or current traumas in this thread or in the YT comments lol.

And shout out to everyone who shares tips, I really relied on them heavily during my time at BBDC.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 11:57 AM, Rohit Wonder said:

Hey two wheeling friends, I finally got my 2B license a couple of months ago, so if you like videos, and want to remember your rollercoaster 2B experience, or like Vespas, check out my video on YouTube.

Would love to hear any of your 2B memories or current traumas in this thread or in the YT comments lol.

And shout out to everyone who shares tips, I really relied on them heavily during my time at BBDC.

almost mark you as spammer.. until I see the link is genuine... 😂

very lengthy for locals but informative for foreigners.. :) 

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 9:38 AM, adesmond2 said:

almost mark you as spammer.. until I see the link is genuine... 😂

very lengthy for locals but informative for foreigners.. :) 

LOL thank you @adesmond2 and thanks for watching!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bummer said:

That was a great clip. tickled the funny bone for sure! Congrats on your Vespa!

Thank you so much bummer, glad you enjoyed it! 

2 minutes ago, Siphon said:

welcome to the vrrom vrooom club~~ funny vid~! 

Thank you so much Siphon, I've been loving vroom vroooming around Singapore!