SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RD 350 LC TONG - The Legend

YEN96

[ATTACH=CONFIG]251818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]251817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]251816[/ATTACH]Hi! All Yamaha 350 lover. nice to see still people having this bike.Show your mine. This my Yamaha YPVS 350[ATTACH=CONFIG]251815[/ATTACH]

Is it for sale? he! he! he!

Hey bros... I just bought a LC Tong last 2 months. Thought want to do some restoring project of my own. Just came back from the mech twice and now its creating more problem. Now when I start, no smoke coming out from my other exhaust. Why is it so? is it my other carb not working? or due to other reason? Sorry to bother, and thanks in advance.

From a Noob LC Tong owner.

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

Hey bros... I just bought a LC Tong last 2 months. Thought want to do some restoring project of my own. Just came back from the mech twice and now its creating more problem. Now when I start, no smoke coming out from my other exhaust. Why is it so? is it my other carb not working? or due to other reason? Sorry to bother, and thanks in advance.

Had the same problem also, just that the other exhaust is "smokier" than the other. The mechanic asked me to decarbonise my exhausts. But im not sure if its good for chrome pipes. Just carried on riding, cos i atill see smoke from both exhausts. Is urs really bad?

I need some assistance folks. Need a Finance to renew my COE for my beloved Elsie. She's been with me since '93. Can anyone help?

Maximum OverDrive of Adrenaline RusH!!

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v350/63/72/1558708269/n1558708269_30056895_3856.jpg

Had the same problem also, just that the other exhaust is "smokier" than the other. The mechanic asked me to decarbonise my exhausts. But im not sure if its good for chrome pipes. Just carried on riding, cos i atill see smoke from both exhausts. Is urs really bad?

mine no smoke at all and no power.. i suspect carbs not working. Will call and send in to my mech my next off day. Maybe next time will ask my mech to strip the engine and see anything need for a change.

btw guys any lobang for metal flakes (glitter) paintwork? its for my another bike not for my elsie though.. hehehe

Combining Yamaha's bulletproof reliability and the exciting sound, smell and performance of a two-stroke engine, the RX-135 is truly a legend in its own right.

Yo, Any pics to share? :)

:angel: Si Bei Lame Lor :angel: ... HUAT HUAT HUAT(^^,!)

• 4 weeks later...

Any shop that the rd spore frequents & reccomend for carb service & parts buying? Thanks in advance.

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

My bike, rd125lc, COE dying at the end of november. Bike is currently 'dead'. I've not used it for 2 months now. Anyone wants to buy it..parts..anything? i've got no use for it anymore. Outlook 6/10. Interior...*meh not really sure how to put this* just need to change the gasket for the top block. but maximum speed i've tried 170 with pillion.

Any shop that the rd spore frequents & reccomend for carb service & parts buying? Thanks in advance.

Practically any bike shop can do the carb servicing for u. But u need to refer to the service manual for the correct settings. As for the parts, you can try Ban Ho @ Jln Besah or Auto Machinery @ Rowell rd. But be warned, most parts for the 350 are sold out at Ban Ho or Auto( u need to preorder, provided Yamaha japan has spares). Went there last week to get stuff for my bike and came back empty handed. Try ebay, u won't be disappointed. I'm currently waiting for my new complete gasket set and a few small items which are no more in stock here. Cheers to ebay!

Practically any bike shop can do the carb servicing for u. But u need to refer to the service manual for the correct settings. As for the parts, you can try Ban Ho @ Jln Besah or Auto Machinery @ Rowell rd. But be warned, most parts for the 350 are sold out at Ban Ho or Auto( u need to preorder, provided Yamaha japan has spares). Went there last week to get stuff for my bike and came back empty handed. Try ebay, u won't be disappointed. I'm currently waiting for my new complete gasket set and a few small items which are no more in stock here. Cheers to ebay!

yup been staying up late to look for good stuffs for the RD, aplenty but the wait(for the delivery), can cause sleepless nights.

i been to automachinery before, not for my RD though, still that place is an option for me to go then ban hin.

thanks for your help these at least clear a bit of my mind....

Maybe ought to get new gaskets from ebay, just in case eh?

Long live the legend!

Edited by xjrredbull

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

Hi there good people of this forum.

I just got my LC quite recently and still learning to adapt to the bike. Any meet ups so I can meet the good pple here. Also learn tips and tricks to maintain this beautiful yamaha stallion? =)

yeah, any meet-ups?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]251818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]251817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]251816[/ATTACH]Hi! All Yamaha 350 lover. nice to see still people having this bike.Show your mine. This my Yamaha YPVS 350[ATTACH=CONFIG]251815[/ATTACH]

nice nice!

btw, gg to see lim ah boy later today(been a long time since i been there!), need to buy new silincers, hopefully he have 'em!

Ride safe, corner deep.

Hopefully bumb into some RD, LC Tongs soon...riders lah not just the bikes...

Edited by xjrredbull
edit