SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mt-09

fx

Theres 3 akra exhaust type for our bike.

Which look you guys prefer.

MT-09 Mark

3 pieces.

Streel legal.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/4epa4eha.jpg

Racing exhaust.

2 pieces.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/ygaba7e8.jpg

Latest addition.

Not sure legal or not.

Kinda stick out a bit and theres a loop before the endcan.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/e9aha3uz.jpg

Keep calm and keep on riding ~

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trax not good huh? I like the design

I also used TraX before. Nice design but same as a Xplorer.. not as though as it looks. Mine kena a dent on the top cos I squeezed my helmet in. The inner side of the TraX has some parts rivet exposed so will scratch your helmet. Unless they changed the design liao.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

I also used TraX before. Nice design but same as a Xplorer.. not as though as it looks. Mine kena a dent on the top cos I squeezed my helmet in. The inner side of the TraX has some parts rivet exposed so will scratch your helmet. Unless they changed the design liao.

haiyaaa..wanna choose box also stress..lol. thanks for the info anyways :)

Don't get Xplorer..... not the toughest alu box. Better off with the 30L alu standard.

Ohh.. I actually like the Krasuer Xplorer not the H&B one. Heard Krauser their base plate is more durable.. my Trax top part also pop up but not an issue for me.. hhaa

If I'm right Krasuer is merely a rebrand of a H&B.

I'm not sure. But the krauser and h&B explorer looks exactly the same. Just that krauser one is metal base plate and h&B use plastic base plate which will crack. Care to share more abt ur experience of Xplorer box.? Why not as tough.? Coz it's 45L so thinking of upgrading from my 38L trax. Can put more things.

If I'm right Krasuer is merely a rebrand of a H&B.

I heard that too.

Anyway will u guys stick to HL corp to service just to maintain the 12k or 12months warranty.? The place like so far. Go servicing I still need to take my own leave to go Lo.

Nope. Mines 6 k/mths anyway..ahah

I'm not sure. But the krauser and h&B explorer looks exactly the same. Just that krauser one is metal base plate and h&B use plastic base plate which will crack. Care to share more abt ur experience of Xplorer box.? Why not as tough.? Coz it's 45L so thinking of upgrading from my 38L trax. Can put more things.

I had 2 Xplorers on 2 different bikes. Love the alu and plastic combi initially but regretted cos the plastic weren't the hardiest of material. The catch at the rear of the box where it hooks to the rear rack cracked and I had to fabricate a metal one at Ah Ann. The plastic hinge also gave way after some time and there was once I did a quick ride over a hump and the lid flew off. Some cracks here and there on the corners as well. I just think that the Xplorer wasn't a well thought out design by H&B. Some users has issues with water seepage as well although I didn't.

TraX alu looks tough but after using the H&B alu standard I would recommend the latter for those who doesn't need as much space since its only 30L.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

I had 2 Xplorers on 2 different bikes. Love the alu and plastic combi initially but regretted cos the plastic weren't the hardiest of material. The catch at the rear of the box where it hooks to the rear rack cracked and I had to fabricate a metal one at Ah Ann. The plastic hinge also gave way after some time and there was once I did a quick ride over a hump and the lid flew off. Some cracks here and there on the corners as well. I just think that the Xplorer wasn't a well thought out design by H&B. Some users has issues with water seepage as well although I didn't.

TraX alu looks tough but after using the H&B alu standard I would recommend the latter for those who doesn't need as much space since its only 30L.

Wah. Crack everywhere. This is not gd. So I guess I'll just stick to my Trax alr. Bo bian Liao. Thanks for the feedback.

You guys should see yourself riding on the MT-09 from behind, it's a funny looking bike. I was following a few meters behind a Street Rally in slow traffic and it took me a while to realised its a MT-09(how come the bike in front don't have an exhaust), the same one I was on.

Odo 2860km so far no problem. Do we have 10 MT-09 owners here? We should have a meetup one of this day if there is 10 in this thread.

:D .. I haven't even met one on the road yet. And you're saying we have a street rally version here? Cool!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

You guys should see yourself riding on the MT-09 from behind, it's a funny looking bike. I was following a few meters behind a Street Rally in slow traffic and it took me a while to realised its a MT-09(how come the bike in front don't have an exhaust), the same one I was on.

Odo 2860km so far no problem. Do we have 10 MT-09 owners here? We should have a meetup one of this day if there is 10 in this thread.

I love to look the bike from the back :)

saw one race blu so far.

Anyway why 10 ey? Im in for the meet-up btw..if theres any :)

I love to look the bike from the back :)

saw one race blu so far.

Anyway why 10 ey? Im in for the meet-up btw..if theres any :)

Well if there is 10 here we could see at least 5 shows up on the actual day.

Fariel you most active here. You organised one I will be there. :)