SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, just wanna ask how's the bike review for downtown 300i? kymco parts easy to find?

Wa lao u come xciting thread ask downtown?

Lol kidding nia la....i wud say parts easily available...Motorsport is de agent for Kymco in Singapore so no worries at all.

As for review...u will have to wait for our Parotae to login liao

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hey guys, just wanna ask how's the bike review for downtown 300i? kymco parts easy to find?

Why not consider Xciting 400?

I want one but my Downtown running well.

About $1000 more can stretch leg, more power, fiercer looking, sportier styling, higher top speed and etc.

Xciting 400 Parts Manual PDF for download. Parts for ordering if you know how to DIY.......

During the last couple of month's I found a view other PDF's :

Download my 5.45 MB Rar-Archive and Unpack

Url.........: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/13057256/file.html

3X PDF + 1 HQ pic.

* Xciting 400i_QuickReference_v1 (English 'nice one')

* Wiring-Diagram Xciting400i (English & in color)

* XCITING_400i_SK80AA(PL) (English parts manual)

* 1 extra HQ picture included from the Pearly Black edition

I am still on the hunt for: Service manual/full-repair manual... Anybody yet?

Kind regards,

Jan

Edited by J@n

Dr.Pulley / Spy / Cardo / Garmin-Zumo / Agility City 16" / Xciting 400i ABS

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

During the last couple of month's I found a view other PDF's :

Download my 5.45 MB Rar-Archive and Unpack

Url.........: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/13057256/file.html

3X PDF + 1 HQ pic.

* Xciting 400i_QuickReference_v1 (English 'nice one')

* WiringDiagramXciting400i (English & in color)

* XCITING_400i_SK80AA(PL) (English parts manual)

* Extra HQ picture included from the Pearly Black edition

I am still on the hunt for: Service manual/full-repair manual... Anybody yet?

Kind regard,

Jan

great info bro!! thumbs up! ;D

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

tec;8026767']anyone find the stock tire losing pressure very fast?

Check for any foreign object on the affected tire that causes the leak. No object check the valve. If not go Motorsport ask them to remove the tires to check. Do it ASAP. You don't want to suffer any accident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Guys sorry out of topic but anyway who is no more using their shoei openface willing to sell sms whatsapp me 90905607 thankz any condition as long still usable

http://a31.idata.over-blog.com/223x177/1/22/26/87/images-4/Suzuki-Gsxr-Gsx-R-Logo.jpg

When we do right, no-one remembers When we do wrong, no-one forgets

Check for any foreign object on the affected tire that causes the leak. No object check the valve. If not go Motorsport ask them to remove the tires to check. Do it ASAP. You don't want to suffer any accident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Yup, usually got something shiny like nails or a cut. Whatever your suspicion, use saliva.

Spit some saliva to you fingers and rub around the area that you suspect may have leak like cut/holes.

For the valve, unscrew the plastic/chrome/metal/aluminum cap and spit a generous amount of silva to your index finger tips and coat the tip of the valve where you pump in air. If you see your silva bubbles then there's a leak there.

Wa lao u come xciting thread ask downtown?

Lol kidding nia la....i wud say parts easily available...Motorsport is de agent for Kymco in Singapore so no worries at all.

As for review...u will have to wait for our Parotae to login liao

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lol sry. just saw the kymco. hahaha.

hw isit conpared to sym ah?

If you are talking about Maxsym 400.

Then Xciting 400 will be the better bet.

Why?

Parts support, after sales and quality.

There are some quality issues for the Maxsym. Don't take my word for it, head over to the Maxsym side and browse the thread.

I Like the Maxsym just not the OWL head. The headlamp look cross eyed :p but i like the back side and LED.

All machines have problems, just how severe it is and can one live with it.

Edited by parotae

Each scooter got it's own merit. Just that some are better than others. Reason why I chose Kymco over Sym was:

1. Dealers support. I believe everybody here will agree that the BOSS himself jumps in to solve the problem.

2. Parts availability. I had some small issues with some parts, it was replaced under warranty no big questions asked.

3. Serviciblity.I just change oil and ride, this is my 3rd or 4th Kymco. I don't encounter any major problem with the ride.

If you are seriously looking for a scoot just go down to each dealers to try it out. Look out for our handsome friend Bike Yong to assist you

if you are looking for Kymco. Can't really tell you about Sym. Sorry. Cheers...

Each scooter got it's own merit. Just that some are better than others. Reason why I chose Kymco over Sym was:

1. Dealers support. I believe everybody here will agree that the BOSS himself jumps in to solve the problem.

2. Parts availability. I had some small issues with some parts, it was replaced under warranty no big questions asked.

3. Serviciblity.I just change oil and ride, this is my 3rd or 4th Kymco. I don't encounter any major problem with the ride.

If you are seriously looking for a scoot just go down to each dealers to try it out. Look out for our handsome friend Bike Yong to assist you

if you are looking for Kymco. Can't really tell you about Sym. Sorry. Cheers...

ok thx. i see that kymco has a better outlook tham sym

how is xciting 400 on its manoevarability? easy to squeeze through traffic jam?

What do you mean by maneuverability? If you are talking about ease of riding - Yes it's easy to ride twist and go.

But if you are takling about pushing the scooter around answer is yes also. This is a light scooter less than 200kg dry weight.

You will be surprised how easy it is to put the scooter on main stand. But be warn the scooter is a little tall.

Are you refering to lane splitting? If yes then I can't answer you. Lane splittling depends on individual skills. I had seen people riding

the Goldwing 1800 lane splitting with ease. But on the other hand I had seen a smaller bikes not lane splitting and hogging the middle

of the lane and causing huge jams behind. So whether to sqeeze during traffice jam is not the matter of the bike but individual. I personally

find it to be ok, except you got to take care when riding with those that has a larger mirrors.

I would suggest you go take a look at the scooters physically and try it, then make your own conclusion. As I've mentioned if you are considering

Kymco do drop by Motorsport and look for the handsome Bike Yong. He will be able to advise you.

Cheers

Edited by Advrider

I personally had sym rider telling me he shd have got de xciting instead. Why? I really don't know cos de light turns green i said bye bye twisted n go.

Like the bros here said, go down to motor sport n have a feel of de bike n do de same for sym.

Look for handsome Wong he will b able to assist you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I personally had sym rider telling me he shd have got de xciting instead. Why? I really don't know cos de light turns green i said bye bye twisted n go.

Like the bros here said, go down to motor sport n have a feel of de bike n do de same for sym.

Steady lah brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wah... our kongfu so dao one ah...

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"