SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Oh well, just itchy only. Anyway my filter is brand new. Enough hp and good FC already. Just want a nice looking cover.

ahaha. computer mah. sure can hack one. lol

So how? want the helmet lock?

nah...I don't usually leave my helmet on the bike unless im near it...it would be pointless for me...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Stupid double postings. I might go Twins morrow after work to look at some handlebars. Want to go anyone?

wat time is your after work

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

good choice on the air cleaner..especially the old school looks

hd look best when it's done up looking old school or already a real old school, that is IMHO

yeah. datz one of the reasons i like HDs btw. old school mean. new will look old pretty soon. There's a period of time for new stuff that will just make it look outdated...and then it becomes classic. There r some people who says HDs look outdated. I say classic.

Stupid double postings. I might go Twins morrow after work to look at some handlebars. Want to go anyone?

good idea, i did see some used handle bars at Twins, i think they are off a streetbob @ 10".

what time will you be at twins? i like to join you and get some ideas on the cost of mini apes for my SG.

i also don know just change the shock on sat and it jus explode jus now. now at motor shop. i buy online so not much infomation on it. But one thing i understand is a suspension will not explode so easy and i meant really explode with my spring and top flying out

Edited by justusmyson

i also don know just change the shock on sat and it jus explode jus now. now at motor shop. i buy online so not much infomation on it. But one thing i understand is a suspension will not explode so easy and i meant really explode with my spring and top flying out

as in just BAM! exploded? ouch. Could it be build up oils or gas or something? keep us posted. at least your ass is safe, that's teh most important.

w y x m m