SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

Originally posted by easyrider@Nov 28 2004, 12:12 AM

Are there any Harley Riders Here?

Tell us what bike you are riding, and what you have done to customise your bikes.

Hmmm???

'04 Fat Boy..

Just add backrest, engine guard, highway pegs, Screamin' Eagle 2 mufflers and air filter..

The bike looks stock....

All as well, ends well.

Originally posted by Harley_Hong@Nov 28 2004, 02:18 AM

Hmmm???

'04 Fat Boy..

Just add backrest, engine guard, highway pegs, Screamin' Eagle 2 mufflers and air filter..

The bike looks stock....

bro, how much u pay for the bike? what was your previous ride prior to this fatboy? i like to learn more from u as your bike model will be my target......now trying to learn riding skill by getting a shadow first......pls give some guidance....thanks....

Germany :cheeky: Germany

he posted b4, around 48k

April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i

June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.

1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150

June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04

Good ol' days with my Phantom~

:cheeky: "Baby"

Guest easyrider

Hmmm???

'04 Fat Boy..

The bike looks stock....

bro...how about going for a ride together?

I am riding a 97 RoadKing.

Where do you get your parts from? Over the Internet?

Originally posted by NiteKidz@Nov 28 2004, 05:17 AM

bro, how much u pay for the bike? what was your previous ride prior to this fatboy? i like to learn more from u as your bike model will be my target......now trying to learn riding skill by getting a shadow first......pls give some guidance....thanks....

Bro,

As what Nivlek1985 said,

I paid, 48k (+ interest)

My previous bike was a TA200, and keep up with your good work, aim at a specific bike, work for it and get it... This is the fruit of labour...And I promise you it will be sweet....

Although I am not very techincally inclined... But if in anyway I can be a help for you, please do PM me...

Rgds

All as well, ends well.

Originally posted by easyrider@Nov 28 2004, 10:29 AM

bro...how about going for a ride together?

I am riding a 97 RoadKing.

Where do you get your parts from? Over the Internet?

Bro,

Me and my boys usually ride ard most Fridays...PM me for details...

I bought the accessories for HD dealership...

Rdgs..

All as well, ends well.

Second hand (Pre-loved) Harleys in Singapore are value for money considering they tend to hold their value better in other countries. When you take into consideration that a new Harley is more expensive and a pre-loved Harley is cheaper in Singapore compared to Australia anyone would think twice about purchasing a new Harley in Singapore.

Ride it like you stole it

Guest Kurt Angle

Hmmm???

'04 Fat Boy..

The bike looks stock....

Bro, try adding a Supertrapp..... u'll have a 'Screaming Lion'......

Hmmm... Sinned, u look interested... What is your ride???? A road King too? hahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!

So how is my parts coming along? :)

Anyway I'm riding a sporty. Pretty stock, bought it 2nd from a fellow forumer.

Cheers....

Just my thoughts and few cents worth.... :)

Originally posted by kelvinS@Nov 29 2004, 09:33 PM

Hmmm... Sinned, u look interested... What is your ride???? A road King too? hahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!

Cheers....

wah... ask only wat...haha...road king a good choice wat.... but then again it comes down to personal preference....

some prefer fat boy, softail..etc

Originally posted by sinned@Nov 30 2004, 12:21 AM

wah... ask only wat...haha...road king a good choice wat.... but then again it comes down to personal preference....

hey sinned,

long time no see hah!!!mana go missing hah??

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid138/peb593746e9ae6515f120fff04d05203d/f7146af5.jpg

In Loving memory Of A Friend, Riding Buddy, TCS Buddy, Pendas Buddy, 3NCR Buddy, Frasers Buddy, GP Buddy, Southern Thailand Buddy, Cherating Buddy, Changi V Buddy,

will never forget your smiles, boh chap attitude, the rides that we went tru, dry, wet, hot, cold and dangerous....u will alwiz be in our hearts!!! Good Bye My Buddy!!!

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by kelvinS@Nov 29 2004, 09:33 PM

Cheers....

I find the Sportster really cool. Beginning to like it alot.

Guys, how about meeting up for Breakfast on Saturday Morning at East Coast Macdonalds (Cooler to ride in the morning) to meet each other, and get to learn more about our passion.

Any of you in a bikers club?

Guest easyrider
Originally posted by sinned@Nov 30 2004, 12:21 AM

Sinned ....what are you riding?......if its the bike in the photo....WAH! Envious man!

Originally posted by easyrider@Nov 30 2004, 10:01 AM

I find the Sportster really cool. Beginning to like it alot.

Guys, how about meeting up for Breakfast on Saturday Morning at East Coast Macdonalds (Cooler to ride in the morning) to meet each other, and get to learn more about our passion.

Any of you in a bikers club?

It would be really nice if the experienced Harley riders(sinned, easy rider, Harley Hong, Higgo) can show us aspiring Harley riders/owners the different Harley bikes customizations and feel. Maybe even ride with us so that we can feel or steal some thunder from you guys:thumb:

I am sure many brothers and sisters here will be very interested to find out more.

Maybe meet on a Friday night at pit-stop instead. That will be really cool!

Originally posted by Tincan@Nov 30 2004, 07:01 PM

It would be really nice if the experienced Harley riders(sinned, easy rider, Harley Hong, Higgo) can show us aspiring Harley riders/owners the different Harley bikes customizations and feel. Maybe even ride with us so that we can feel or steal some thunder from you guys:thumb:

I am sure many brothers and sisters here will be very interested to find out more.

Maybe meet on a Friday night at pit-stop instead. That will be really cool!

I will come down to Pit Stop on Friday Night if I can, time and weather permitting. How about Sinned, Easy and Harley Hong?

Anyway, why don't you all come to the Mad Dag Xmas party at Full Moon this Saturday night. All bikers are welcome not just Harley riders. You will get to meet many Harely riders from many different back grounds and clubs.

See you there!!!!!!

Higgo a.k.a Psycho

Ride it like you stole it