SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Hi Guys,

List of items available :

1) M400 Engine ( whole part )

2) Headlight / Mirrors / HandleBar ( Used )

3) GAuge Meter

4) Fork

5) Swingarm

6) 748 exhaust

7) tomahawk tires ( orange colour ) front and rear

8) shock

i think there might be more but thats what i remember for now.

If anyone keen you can pm me

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/antonioshabirto/shoei1.jpg

http://motoplanete.com/mv-agusta/SBR11_MVVRloop.gif

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like A WOMEN.

BTW don bother with carbs unless u want to race.

why do you say Keihin carbs are only for race .... ??

For All Info :

Keihin FCR is a must .... it not only have crisp response but also have better FC.

Pls use 39 size unless you have a m900 then a 41 is used

Its definitely a must mod if you are keeping your monster for Long.

This pic shows the how the tail end had to be bent to accomodate the pipes. you can see the metal plate below with the little caps that go on the end portions of the frame sticking out the bike. Thats attention to detail!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7794/dsc00010nh5.th.jpg

This is a pic of the console. I love how the same key works on everything! the http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3039/dsc00016fc2.th.jpg

Hey blackreplica,

I saw you as GP ESSO last night with 2 of your buddy last night toping up gas. Nice bike.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

why do you say Keihin carbs are only for race .... ??

For All Info :

Keihin FCR is a must .... it not only have crisp response but also have better FC.

Pls use 39 size unless you have a m900 then a 41 is used

Its definitely a must mod if you are keeping your monster for Long.

it is jus my understanding that any mods of the mechanical kind comes from the desire to go faster than the bike was designed to do.Most,not all,of the OEM's are reliable.They work with other parts in harmony.

I once had a performance lightweigth rear sprocket in my list of mods.

My carbs,exaust where after market too.Hit 200....when i stop i realise that i lost 3 tooth from the rear sprocket.along with engine leaks all over.

Since then its been Oem for me.nothing happen long life...

I may be wrong if i am do correct me.when a bike gets a carb upgrade say like the sizes mentioned 39,41 this translate to bigger consumption of fuel?if so then the bike comsume more petrol that translate to an overworked engine.then down the somewhere down the road you need an engine upgraded or repair because of the extra performance it needs to cope.

It is actually the opposite for me.I would rather go for OEM'S to prolonge my bike lifespan,so far its been 15 yrs.Yes if you can imagine evry thing is stock.so some good things came out of it.

i love the technical stuff discussd here.lots of new thing learned.

This is jus my advice DUKE fans.Do whatever within yur technical means.jus understand the workings of all parts bfore goin ahead.

Many things can come out of mods.

many sleepless nights,lots of $ well/not well spent, personal gratification and disatisfaction.

if it go well ,fine.

if not.PLEASE DON LEAVE IT TO THE NEXT OWNER.not nice.

:angel:

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

Hey blackreplica,

I saw you as GP ESSO last night with 2 of your buddy last night toping up gas. Nice bike.

Cheers!

Yo vince, you should have said hi! Hope you didn't look too closely at the bike, it was pretty dirty (sorry motocafe LOL). Come over and talk next time buddy :) wait a min, you didnt happen to be the guy riding the MV agusta did you?

Oh yes, i guess its part and parcel of owning a ducati, esp one as unique as this one, but i now have a new 'mod' on my bike, 2 deep scratches on the left side of my fuel tank, one 3 inches long, and another 1.5 inches long. Whoever you are, wherever you are, f**k you, you are a loser, and will never amount to anything in life.

/end rant

Yo vince, you should have said hi! Hope you didn't look too closely at the bike, it was pretty dirty (sorry motocafe LOL). Come over and talk next time buddy :) wait a min, you didnt happen to be the guy riding the MV agusta did you?

Hi blackreplica,

I did try to say hi by giving a wave to you. But you were busy peeping at your tank while fillin it up. And hence you didn't saw my intention. Heh heh...

I didn't take a close look at your bike last night, but from the petrol station entrance, the bike looks just great with shining glem under the lights.

Pssttt.. I've done a bike top dancing on your bike last year while it was park at Mike's place even before Daniel complete it. Just kidding....

Yeah, I was the sloopy lanky fella riding the MV Agusta last night. I'm will be there every Fri night. So, I'll just walk over and say "Hi" to you again if happen to hear your bike roar before I can see you.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Hi blackreplica,

I did try to say hi by giving a wave to you. But you were busy peeping at your tank while fillin it up. And hence you didn't saw my intention. Heh heh...

I didn't take a close look at your bike last night, but from the petrol station entrance, the bike looks just great with shining glem under the lights.

Pssttt.. I've done a bike top dancing on your bike last year while it was park at Mike's place even before Daniel complete it. Just kidding....

Yeah, I was the sloopy lanky fella riding the MV Agusta last night. I'm will be there every Fri night. So, I'll just walk over and say "Hi" to you again if happen to hear your bike roar before I can see you.

Cheers!

ahahah thats really funny because i was eyeing your bike as well. Only you were paying for your petrol so you didnt notice me doing it:angel: Eyeing it a lot in fact! Very nice machine, you were the guy in the red shirt weren't you? Cool stuff, i don't go to malaysia very often but i'm sure we'll bump into each other again sometime

cheers

Hallo Guys,

I have the followings up-grade kit for sales. All can be fiitted to M400. PLUG AND PLAY

1) M600 cylinder and piston- New

2) M600 cylinder and piston- Used but still very new, mileage only 12000km

3) Carburetor- New, suitable for M400,M600, M750 and M900

4) Twin head light- New

PM me if you are interested

Grazie

Hallo,

Item 1,2,3 all sold.

Left one set of twin headlights for sales. Final price S$300.00

PM me if you are keen

Troll

it is jus my understanding that any mods of the mechanical kind comes from the desire to go faster than the bike was designed to do.Most,not all,of the OEM's are reliable.They work with other parts in harmony.

I once had a performance lightweigth rear sprocket in my list of mods.

My carbs,exaust where after market too.Hit 200....when i stop i realise that i lost 3 tooth from the rear sprocket.along with engine leaks all over.

Since then its been Oem for me.nothing happen long life...

I may be wrong if i am do correct me.when a bike gets a carb upgrade say like the sizes mentioned 39,41 this translate to bigger consumption of fuel?if so then the bike comsume more petrol that translate to an overworked engine.then down the somewhere down the road you need an engine upgraded or repair because of the extra performance it needs to cope.

It is actually the opposite for me.I would rather go for OEM'S to prolonge my bike lifespan,so far its been 15 yrs.Yes if you can imagine evry thing is stock.so some good things came out of it.

i love the technical stuff discussd here.lots of new thing learned.

This is jus my advice DUKE fans.Do whatever within yur technical means.jus understand the workings of all parts bfore goin ahead.

Many things can come out of mods.

many sleepless nights,lots of $ well/not well spent, personal gratification and disatisfaction.

if it go well ,fine.

if not.PLEASE DON LEAVE IT TO THE NEXT OWNER.not nice.

:angel:

yes you are rite on ur theory that any performance Carb does burns pertrol.

But for ducati it has proven that with the right settings you can save fuel.

I have tried and proven that The FCR does gives better performance and FC.

But for my case, I can only use a 39 as for 41 will make me loose the bottom end.

But i believe the difference for m900 fc on a 41 FCR does not differ much mayb slightly more than the 39 FCR but rest assure you will get better performance on a 41.

Stock Ducati Carb is fine but it does not do justice to the bike. You do not get the True Ducati on stock.

Oh yes, i guess its part and parcel of owning a ducati, esp one as unique as this one, but i now have a new 'mod' on my bike, 2 deep scratches on the left side of my fuel tank, one 3 inches long, and another 1.5 inches long. Whoever you are, wherever you are, f**k you, you are a loser, and will never amount to anything in life.

/end rant

To be honest ..... i am scared to bring my duke out too ... coz there's too many idiots out there who are plain jelous and start all this ......

You can remove the scratches but using deep clean.

I have tried mine. I am using swissvax

/end rant

Gosh. I empathise with u and feel the pain. But the world w/o assholes like these for us to bash is not interesting enough. What losers!

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

ahahah thats really funny because i was eyeing your bike as well. Only you were paying for your petrol so you didnt notice me doing it:angel: Eyeing it a lot in fact! Very nice machine, you were the guy in the red shirt weren't you? Cool stuff, i don't go to malaysia very often but i'm sure we'll bump into each other again sometime

cheers

You eye on my bike and I eye on your bike while owner is not paying attention eh.. Heh heh..

Yeah.. Red tee shirt is my favorite rite wear with jeans and sneakers.

We'll bump again. Cool.

Cheers!

Hey blackreplica,

I was thinking about your batt problem the whole day and just realised something.

Do you happen to have corrosive white deposits on your terminal leads after a week or so of changing the battery? Coz I seem to remember having this problem on one of my bikes before.

What I did was I used hot water (NOT BOILING WATER), to pour on the top of the battery, and using a wire brush to brush it all off, while cleaning the leads and making them shiny.. That kinda solved my corrosive deposits problem..

I'm not sure if what I experienced is what you are describing in your earlier posts, but if it is somewhat similar, maybe you'd like to give it a try?

=)

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.. - Faust

Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, and ideas, are bulletproof - V

Safe? Definately. Not necessarily slow, but safe.. - Seraph Tan

Hey blackreplica,

I was thinking about your batt problem the whole day and just realised something.

Do you happen to have corrosive white deposits on your terminal leads after a week or so of changing the battery? Coz I seem to remember having this problem on one of my bikes before.

What I did was I used hot water (NOT BOILING WATER), to pour on the top of the battery, and using a wire brush to brush it all off, while cleaning the leads and making them shiny.. That kinda solved my corrosive deposits problem..

I'm not sure if what I experienced is what you are describing in your earlier posts, but if it is somewhat similar, maybe you'd like to give it a try?

=)

Yo bro, was this post addressed to me? Cos i don't recall having a battery problem heh...

Hi Guys,

List of items available :

1) M400 Engine ( whole part )

2) Headlight / Mirrors / HandleBar ( Used )

3) GAuge Meter

4) Fork

5) Swingarm

6) 748 exhaust

7) tomahawk tires ( orange colour ) front and rear

8) shock

i think there might be more but thats what i remember for now.

If anyone keen you can pm me

do u hav a pairs of side mirror? how much?

If thats the case, then you do not get True Anything on stock, be it a yammy, a Kwak, a harley or a Duke......

I think you do not know where i am geting from ..... diff ppl interpret differently.

Its hard to explain over here ....... since you have interpret that way its your call.

Yo bro, was this post addressed to me? Cos i don't recall having a battery problem heh...

Yikes! So sorry! I meant technicolourhighway..

=p

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.. - Faust

Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, and ideas, are bulletproof - V

If thats the case, then you do not get True Anything on stock, be it a yammy, a Kwak, a harley or a Duke......

I agree with you..

All bikes that leave the track and go into production are usually de-tuned to at least 80% of their true capability.