SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Hi blackreplica,

How many days did Racewerks take to service your bike? Just wanna know a rough guide.

Thanks.

yo man

brought it in on a thursday afternoon, it was ready the next day ard 12pm. I didnt count the time spent troubleshooting the electrical fault though, that took another entire day

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo man

brought it in on a thursday afternoon, it was ready the next day ard 12pm. I didnt count the time spent troubleshooting the electrical fault though, that took another entire day

Wow that's fast! I've been to Minerva (2 mechs) and KC (1 mech). Both took 3 - 4 days. BTW do they accept NETS payment?

c26492.jpg

Guys who are coming to the meeting tonight.. I'll be in front of the tv watching football. Park your dukes beside the bambai rear entrance.. See you then! If need directions call me. Hann 90404477

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

If there is one next week on Sunday night, I will be there.

BTW, Randy, don't scold indian Taxi Driver lah...in the night blur one...scold also useless. If you are wondering where I was, I was beside you in my car.

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

If there is one next week on Sunday night, I will be there.

BTW, Randy, don't scold indian Taxi Driver lah...in the night blur one...scold also useless. If you are wondering where I was, I was beside you in my car.

Oh..!! That bloody indian driver nearly hit my friend who is riding the Aprilia scotter.. He change lane without any signal... Lucky my friend manage to break on time... Bloody Taxi drivers nowadays...!!!

http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg

Guys who are coming to the meeting tonight.. I'll be in front of the tv watching football. Park your dukes beside the bambai rear entrance.. See you then! If need directions call me. Hann 90404477

I'll be finishing at 11++ need to close shop that y so late.. If u guys still there will sure to meet up... It will be nice to go for a ride to anywhere as well.. Ducati ride around... Cool...!!!

http://www.superbikeitalia.com/images/16_118200774533pm.jpg

Oh..!! That bloody indian driver nearly hit my friend who is riding the Aprilia scotter.. He change lane without any signal... Lucky my friend manage to break on time... Bloody Taxi drivers nowadays...!!!

Thats where defensive riding skills come in. :cheeky: One lesson to learn, nvr be in blind spots of taxis. Cause they see no sh*t and they dont give a sh*t.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

looking for someone to take over my fs plate duc monster 400cc, to carry on installment $133 x 30 feel free to call or msg me to view the bike viewing to be done at woodlands area. hairul looking for just $600 cash and carry on installment

------------------------------------------

I am a newbie and just loved the Monster but worry that I buy a problematic or badly accident bike.

Anyone knows whether this bike is ok to buy?

Thanks a million!:)

Hi guys,

I just confirm a Monster from a seller from Woodland. He told me his clutch finished already and I need to get it changed immeditately.

So which workshop is recommended? Kallang Cycle or Race Werk?

Also how much will it cost to change clutch?

i suggest u go kallang cycle bacause they are more familair in ducati. if can, let them check your bike, to see any wear n tears. most important parts, is full servicing. if ex owner did'nt do that.

alright thanks! Will get it checked tomorrow.

i suggest go to minerva's kallang workshop also for comparing sake

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

Gentlemen/Ladies.

Jus want to share.

the clutch release pump (for dry clutch only,somewhere near front sproket.)can be service at around 3-5k interval.

Most become damaged when dirt and grim from front sprocket clog the piston movement hence the leak from the said area.

overtime the dirt will grind the pump inner wall or tear away the rubber seal.

it happened to me onces and had to replace the set but overtime reoccur again.

i have to top up hydraulic fluid constantly almost every 500km!

so periodic cleaning is recommended.well at least for me.

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

Hey Guys,

im new in this forum and i just came from Europe to Spore and now im looking to buy a Monster here. I owned one 2 yrs ago and became totally addicted ;)

if anyone knows anyone who wants to sell his or her monster pls let me know...i dont care bout the age. i wanna have the carburetor modell...

cheers, Richard

Hey Guys,

im new in this forum and i just came from Europe to Spore and now im looking to buy a Monster here. I owned one 2 yrs ago and became totally addicted ;)

if anyone knows anyone who wants to sell his or her monster pls let me know...i dont care bout the age. i wanna have the carburetor modell...

cheers, Richard

welcome to singapore!dude.

any cc in particular?

Gentlemen/Ladies.

Jus want to share.

the clutch release pump (for dry clutch only,somewhere near front sproket.)can be service at around 3-5k interval.

Most become damaged when dirt and grim from front sprocket clog the piston movement hence the leak from the said area.

overtime the dirt will grind the pump inner wall or tear away the rubber seal.

it happened to me onces and had to replace the set but overtime reoccur again.

i have to top up hydraulic fluid constantly almost every 500km!

so periodic cleaning is recommended.well at least for me.

I replaced mine at 12000km, it was leaking very badly too. Got the STM clutch slave cylinder, worth every dollar!

I replaced mine at 12000km, it was leaking very badly too. Got the STM clutch slave cylinder, worth every dollar!

stm nice.

i think the oems ones should last more than 12000km if it was periodicly cleaned.50k maybe lol!

hrmm...600 would be nice! and carburetor modell. i prefer the older monster modell hehe

but im interested too in 400cc or 900cc

cheers

carb. models are few and far between esp. the 900's.

400's are relatively easy to find.

600's 750's rare.

but no worries,something will come.

look back this thread.someone is selling

hrmm...600 would be nice! and carburetor modell. i prefer the older monster modell hehe

but im interested too in 400cc or 900cc

cheers

DooD, I think Fweddy's bike still for sale? m4 with termis.. sweeeeeeeet. you might wanna pm him

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.