SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the 1 parked @ Minerva

http://www.excelcycle.com.sg/showroom_detail.php?id=225

Engine capacity 999 cc

Reg date 15-02-2006

Class Class 2

Mileage 12300

Accessories Comes with Termignoni exhaust, front and rear axle sliders.

Description Hardly riden, Beautiful condition

COE Expire Date Feb-2016

No. of owners 0

Type of vehicle Sport Bikes

Asking price S$24500

hmm i think i can but i dunno bout the rest...

well, 22nd is this coming monday, i believe easy2find me should be able to make it also. when can u confirm?

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

how does this 999 have 0 owners yet 12,300km on it?

special factory run in edition? :)

perhaps its a re-con bike....lol

How 80's

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

this is the 1 parked @ Minerva

http://www.excelcycle.com.sg/showroom_detail.php?id=225

Engine capacity 999 cc

Reg date 15-02-2006

Class Class 2

Mileage 12300

Accessories Comes with Termignoni exhaust, front and rear axle sliders.

Description Hardly riden, Beautiful condition

COE Expire Date Feb-2016

No. of owners 0

Type of vehicle Sport Bikes

Asking price S$24500

Pity it's not an ASS specs

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

Sorry cannot make it on 22nd as i made time for 30th already. :(

30th is still a longgggggg way off

let me tempt u if an offer for the 22nd :)

and if u like, u can go again on the 30th ok?

They go their own way.

Got some information about the 54mm exhaust and I guess i will give the exhaust a 'pass'.

"The only advantage is that the 54mm does cut down on sound since the cans are bigger. So much bigger infact that your going to need to cut material out of the seat unit to get it to fit. My brother fitted a 54mm corse system on his 996S (EU) and we had to make cuts in the seat unit to get it to fit over the cans at all.

If your engine is stock, there are MUCH better power "bang for the buck" mods availble to you like camtiming, mapping and setting the squish. None of those will sacrifice power or reliability. I´d guess that a camtiming and mapping would cost about as much as a 54mm exhaust and your going to get ALOT more from doing that compared to changing the exhaust.."

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.

30th is still a longgggggg way off

let me tempt u if an offer for the 22nd :)

and if u like, u can go again on the 30th ok?

if i can physically be there on the 22nd i will be. but i think too unlikely as of now. i might not even be able to make it for the ride to malacca on the 21st. damn...

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

Got some information about the 54mm exhaust and I guess i will give the exhaust a 'pass'.

"The only advantage is that the 54mm does cut down on sound since the cans are bigger. So much bigger infact that your going to need to cut material out of the seat unit to get it to fit. My brother fitted a 54mm corse system on his 996S (EU) and we had to make cuts in the seat unit to get it to fit over the cans at all.

If your engine is stock, there are MUCH better power "bang for the buck" mods availble to you like camtiming, mapping and setting the squish. None of those will sacrifice power or reliability. I´d guess that a camtiming and mapping would cost about as much as a 54mm exhaust and your going to get ALOT more from doing that compared to changing the exhaust.."

Keep your current exhaust la .......

The mind is like a parachute; it only works when open.

jus like to share with you my morning blunder.

after awhile with my Spr Trapps with a good milleage.i have forgotten to do my math when i put the OEMs back.

I ran out of fuel along KJE next to PA.To add to my pains,my mobile when dead.

500m push and abt 1km walk later to the nearest station.I felt the vigour of an early morning exercise.

Should anyone expirence this(knock on wood...KNOCK HARDER!)heres some tips.

1) Its good to know where the nearest station evrywhre in SG,just as good to know where is the 4D oulet too.

2) Always buy a 500ml plastic bottled water in whatever flavour you fancy.Not only will it quench your thrist after the long push/walk back,it will also be a good funnel when your pour in your petrol from the tin.

3) carry a blade or anything sharp too cut the water bottle not to slit your wrist (even if this is the 4th time).

Lastly where are all the Monster riders aka good samaritans when you need them....?i was really hoping above hope that a red/yellow beast to come and save the day.

jus like to share with you my morning blunder.

after awhile with my Spr Trapps with a good milleage.i have forgotten to do my math when i put the OEMs back.

I ran out of fuel along KJE next to PA.To add to my pains,my mobile when dead.

500m push and abt 1km walk later to the nearest station.I felt the vigour of an early morning exercise.

Should anyone expirence this(knock on wood...KNOCK HARDER!)heres some tips.

1) Its good to know where the nearest station evrywhre in SG,just as good to know where is the 4D oulet too.

2) Always buy a 500ml plastic bottled water in whatever flavour you fancy.Not only will it quench your thrist after the long push/walk back,it will also be a good funnel when your pour in your petrol from the tin.

3) carry a blade or anything sharp too cut the water bottle not to slit your wrist (even if this is the 4th time).

Lastly where are all the Monster riders aka good samaritans when you need them....?i was really hoping above hope that a red/yellow beast to come and save the day.

i have ran out of fuel for a record no. of times on the monster compared to any other bike. also once on ecp towards suntec.

just dump it, do a mass sms, call for a taxi, pick u up, wait for u at the nearest shell/esso as they have the metal tins to refuel. take the taxi back to the monster. usually a 30min round trip exercise :p

the toughest part is dripping fuel on to the TANK itself!!!

dont wash it off quick enough and u will need a new paint job man.:angry:

They go their own way.