SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Like buying TOTO. Looks like i not very lucky chose 4th. But i seriously will go again on 9/15/16/19/22/23/26/29.

Serious ah, if I turn up at any one of these days and ure not there how? :)

i hope u dont fly 777s on mentioned days

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/ means or right? not "and". anyway dinie and i are looking forward to one towards end of month after christmas.

dude, how abt the 22nd or the 29th?

both are mondays.

btw, does anyone have the latest price list from minerva?

They go their own way.

Hey guys,

Have you all decide on the exact date.

I'm planning to mark my calendar.

Cheers!

as of now, both days are good to go.

we can always go twice right? :angel:

They go their own way.

great 29th it is.

what happened to your gaskets?

been wacking too hard at pg?

my bearings when south after the trackday...:cry:

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

so hows the session... any stories to tell... from dinie's facebook.. who crash and who fishtailed?
i claim major fishtail.. cos i didnt blip the throttle when i downshifted two gears down.. so i went slipping and sliding all over the place. f*cking scary feeling man. especially when it happened right before the tight chicane.
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

my bearings when south after the trackday...:cry:

u guys really riding the bike to the limit ah.

one has a leaking gasket

one has his bearings going south, sorry, yours or the bike's? :angel:

They go their own way.

We will be going to our friendly neighbour of north the border to have extra special Ramli Burger, Satay and Nasi Lemak.

Meetup at the usual M. A. Deen Biasa on Saturday, Dec 6, 2008 for a push-off at 10:30PM

1) Don't have a heavy dinner

2) Have enough petrol for approx 50km

3) Bring your valid passport

4) Bring Cashcard

5) Bring Malaysian Ringgit

6) Bring your bike and be properly attired for a late night ride

We're still on for this Saturday, Dec 6.

i claim major fishtail.. cos i didnt blip the throttle when i downshifted two gears down.. so i went slipping and sliding all over the place. f*cking scary feeling man. especially when it happened right before the tight chicane.

it happen at BMW? i remember my first track day and attacking BMW. balls nearly drop...

Regards

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/ATL_3679.jpg

those wanting to change tyres in the coming weeks, maybe we can do a mini-mo if we are getting the same brand?

im keen on the dunlop alphas as they were super gippy on the monster previously.

They go their own way.

those wanting to change tyres in the coming weeks, maybe we can do a mini-mo if we are getting the same brand?

im keen on the dunlop alphas as they were super gippy on the monster previously.

I can confirm 29th Dec. But as for mass order tires i have to see how much the overhaul cost sometime 2 weeks later so count me out of the mass order till then. But i have to change tires as teh BT020s are not exactly track tires. Hardly and wear on them and i don't think i am a conservative rider. Maybe just smooth eh? :sweat:

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

I can confirm 29th Dec. But as for mass order tires i have to see how much the overhaul cost sometime 2 weeks later so count me out of the mass order till then. But i have to change tires as teh BT020s are not exactly track tires. Hardly and wear on them and i don't think i am a conservative rider. Maybe just smooth eh? :sweat:
yea man.. get them BT020s out! it was mind-boggling to me that they lasted the session the other day.. everybody's complaining bout those tyres being real slippery.. garang rider lar you seng leong... respect.

get BT14.. recommended by lao jiao rider.. sports touring tyres.

seng leong hardcore leh... bring FBO go track one.

my stock tyres were 014s... they were more sports than touring man. squared off real quick. but yea the grip really is amazing. really used it to the sides for street riding even.

haha so everybody knows bout seng leong's fieldpack huh..