SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

my stock tyres were 014s... they were more sports than touring man. squared off real quick. but yea the grip really is amazing. really used it to the sides for street riding even.

haha so everybody knows bout seng leong's fieldpack huh..

Where to buy 014s at the cheapest price?

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can try either HKL or Unique Motorsports. As far as i know, both of them offer the most competitive prices for tyres.

go for the 14's.they the best of both worlds

i think theres a newer number in town.....try those,they can only get better.

gentlemen...take note

gofor all yur required service b4 going for a track session.

peace of mind.enjoy

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

look what i saw today :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

not to mention....LAVERDA,GUZZI...BMWS(R VERSIONS) AND 900SS

There's more fun in making slow bike go fast than making a fast bike faster:angel: FOR SALE KAWASAKI ZEPHYR EBC BRAKE PADS FA129HH.DUC CLUTCH SLAVE PUMP,SIGNAL RELAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CKM-eD8Ulwo/SwP704pVE-I/AAAAAAAAAHg/BrEmx9CIQAk/s1600/misc-01012003_16.JPG

End of Year Trackday:

Date: 29th December 2008 (last Monday of 2008)

Time: 0830 leaving white house for PG and breakfast, change money, pump petrol etc...

Track session: 1030 but must be there by 1010 to register and prep.

3rd trackday so far i have organized and hope to continue clean safe fun for everyone here.

Confirmed Attendance:

1. easy2findme - seng leong - 96488228

2. CMYRS - andre - ?

3. dinie - dinie - ?

4. Dilip

5. Singhla - Lenny - ?

Pending

1. jyy

2. technicolorhighway - Yani - ?

3. |a|eX| - Alex - ?

This is made in China carbon. Would it end up like the china fairings being thin and fragile? Anyone tried before? The prices not exactly rock bottom and this can mean 2 things. 1) Good stuff and real good manufacturing or 2) just fleecing the customer.

This is made in China carbon. Would it end up like the china fairings being thin and fragile? Anyone tried before? The prices not exactly rock bottom and this can mean 2 things. 1) Good stuff and real good manufacturing or 2) just fleecing the customer.

China Fairing, thin and fragile? I'm might be one of the sucker to experience this.:mad:

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.

after having the 014, 020s and alphas on the mOnster, i find the alphas with the most grip but slightly faster wearing.

the 014s and 020s are longer lasting, say an easy 5000km more mileage compared to the alphas.

but when it comes to tyres, grip is everything, regardless whether you track your bike or not. the rider needs the right amt of confidence when required in certain situations. one spill on the road will most likely cost more than paying the difference for a grippier tyre right?

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

after having the 014, 020s and alphas on the mOnster, i find the alphas with the most grip but slightly faster wearing.

the 014s and 020s are longer lasting, say an easy 5000km more mileage compared to the alphas.

but when it comes to tyres, grip is everything, regardless whether you track your bike or not. the rider needs the right amt of confidence when required in certain situations. one spill on the road will most likely cost more than paying the difference for a grippier tyre right?

What about the performance of the alphas in the wet? i find that i don't push the limits of the tires in the dry that much but it is the wet road days that need to get as much grip as possible. I might try the bridgestone 016 later. I found out that the tires must run in for about 500km before track use. Must prepare for the 29th Dec session.

Please understand China produce raw CF too.don be shock that most of your cosmetic CF parts comes from China.

They jus make their way round the world paste a DUKE decal and presto charge a bomb.

fairing for the most parts are fragile and come with a `crush factor'.

if they are strong and durable, they might kill others in a crash.

cosmetic parts wherever it may come from usually will only be costmetic not build to withstand any force.

we now live in a MADE IN CHINA era.

please LOOK under your mouse.Does it say MADE IN USA?

Hi I am selling my Ducati Monster S4 (rare bike with superbike 916 engine), making space for my new bike.

Conditon is superb!

Year: 2001 May

Milage: 45,000km

Number plate: FTXXX8P (nice number)

Specs as below:

Monster S4 916 superbike engine

Did 40,000 major service

999 super bike calipersbrand

new MS4 brake pump

DP Side Mirrors

Full lacquered Carbon fibre Tail (acessories),Carbon Front Fender (acessories),

DP Carbon Steering damper

Carbon Cam Covers (Standard but relacquered)Motovation Wheel SlidersDP

Brand new Hell clutch and Brake lines

Termignoni Full Race Exhaust SystemAnodised Forks (rebuilt and serviced)Powder coated Rims

Brand new brake padsStarter Motor

Starter solanoid

Brand New Signal lights

All servicings are done at Ducati workshop.

Selling at S$14,000 with the above specs

or S$15,000 plus Slipper Clutch and STM Slave Pump

Interested parties, sms me at 90100611.

Viewing near potong pasir.

pic here

http://www.friendster.com/photos/19189767/1/809418269

cant seem to upload the pic on my thread.. dunno y...

What about the performance of the alphas in the wet? i find that i don't push the limits of the tires in the dry that much but it is the wet road days that need to get as much grip as possible. I might try the bridgestone 016 later. I found out that the tires must run in for about 500km before track use. Must prepare for the 29th Dec session.

in the wet, theres no significant difference, but on wet concrete I get less fish tailing. they warm up quicker than the rest and the grips right to the edge.

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

Your signature pic... I didn't know my Monty Vader hit the track b4.. He's now full black with CFs and much loved by me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/monty400/Part3MontyVader#5207561057804882882

Cheers Ducateers!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xzSC2pmJ8UI/SET5GvSeE4I/AAAAAAAAASI/f-Qi56AunX0/s800/P1060703.jpg

Live life with a Duc!

http://picasaweb.google.com/monty400

i'm not tat experienced, but on the alphas, i fish tailed twice on wet roads(not rain but after a rain). 1 of the roads was those red brick roads, the other was pie towards changi stevens road exit the long u-turn, with pillion.