SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

Hi to all ducatians, i am considering a m4 for my next bike, i would appreciate it if former m4 or current m4 riders would kindly share a few thoughts on it.It would be great if i can meet up with some of you m4 fellows.

Always be prepared.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday Night Ducati Outing (all riders are welcome)

Time: 7pm ish

Venue: KKFC

Program: Eat dinner then rounding TBA

Confirm:

1) easy2findme M400

2)DOC (wil be late cos of RT)

3)obitrok

4) ducatitan M400

5)mars n fren

6)espido1001(anywhere is fine)

7)coolcat

hi all, was wonderful meeting so many of you :cheeky:

for those interested in going to PG, shall we make it next week on 23rd??

let me know

1) tincan (u on?)

2) DOC (pending approval from bosses)

3)

4)

Hi guys, I am going on monday the 22nd. Sorry but I had already promised my friends to meetup at PG. So i cannot join u all on the 23rd. How about joining me in the mon morning session if it is convenient for u DOC n tincan? :sorry:

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

hi guys, sorry for breaking this conversation. A friend of mine is riding a M4 FQ plate. His fuel consuption is 16km/litre which i can say is pretty high. Anyone that had sent to Minerva for this problem before? I know that their charges is pretty high so i m hoping to find out ar ga how much it cost before senting there (wait tio there) or it there an alternative place to service M4? :help: Thanks for your time.

The Monster400 is a very simple bike to service, and I would say any respectable mechanic would be able to solve any problems.

Ducati Carburaters are not nuclear reactors alien to non-Ducati mechanics. But the fuel injection is a different case altogether.

Originally posted by D.O.C@Aug 16 2005, 07:34 AM

hi all, was wonderful meeting so many of you :cheeky:

for those interested in going to PG, shall we make it next week on 23rd??

let me know

1) tincan (pending)

2) DOC (pending approval from bosses)

3)

4)

Thanks for the arranging. Will certainly try. Pending "Visa".

Originally posted by nE0@Aug 16 2005, 11:44 PM

The Monster400 is a very simple bike to service, and I would say any respectable mechanic would be able to solve any problems.

Ducati Carburaters are not nuclear reactors alien to non-Ducati mechanics. But the fuel injection is a different case altogether.

Thanks for your reply, I had ask some mechanic, they actually not comfortable with ducati due to the availability of its parts. Claimed that they need to source and turn around time is much longer. Any recomendation? The mechanic i knew does mostly honda and yamaha.... :faint:

If i'm not wrong the M400 uses Mikuni carbs, which is made in Japan. I'm sure it will be easy to refurbish the carb internal parts.

When was the last time the bike has been serviced, and what was done? After I did my valves and changed the air filter, fuel consumption improved. 22km/litre, hard street riding.

the friend of mine sent to f**m*ster at sin min for carb servcing, tuning. end of it still like that. he only ride from pt a to pt b. The fuel thing can kill him (NSF only), imagine every 200km need to top up. Sighz, i think i'll bring him to other mechanic to try. thanks for yr advice. anyway, how much you paid for yr valve and air filter? :cheeky:

I don't know exactly how much it costs, but I did a top end overhaul (relap valves, check/set valve clearance etc). But a typical 10,000km service should cost around $300-$400.

Hey humveexl, if it's the carb you want to service, you can try asking Norman of Race Werks. He might be willing to try help you out. Plus, his knowledge is ridiculously huge lol I am not kidding! Give him a call to see if you can make an appointment 97681429.

Cheers!

guys..

i heard from neo there is a trackday on monday.. i was wonderin if i cld join u all.. cos recently been interested to go down pasir gudang.. i am no moto siao who loses control whenever he goes on a track.. juz a normal rider who wans a little track fun.. :smile:

btw.. i ride a little buzzy hornet 250 :cheeky:

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Hi guys, I am going to PG for the first time on mon the 22nd. Anyone interested can meet at the white house in no mans land (1st link causeway) at 9am. Or if you are late, go directly to PG. Track session is at 10am. Going with some Aprilia 125s. Just come down and have a look. :bouncefire:

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

Originally posted by easy2findme@Aug 21 2005, 10:39 AM

Hi guys, I am going to PG for the first time on mon the 22nd. Anyone interested can meet at the white house in no mans land (1st link causeway) at 9am. Or if you are late, go directly to PG. Track session is at 10am. Going with some Aprilia 125s. Just come down and have a look. :bouncefire:

bro.. which monster r u riding ?

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/wayangxjr/contrast_siggy.jpg

Monday working la .... hey, who was it that lives at Mandarin? Always see the bike in a car lot. Yellow with high pipes.

Ya .. game for meet up. Shall it be on a weekday? How about Thu?

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

Originally posted by coolcat@Aug 21 2005, 03:55 PM

Monday working la .... hey, who was it that lives at Mandarin? Always see the bike in a car lot. Yellow with high pipes.

Ya .. game for meet up. Shall it be on a weekday? How about Thu?

Cheers

Cat

thursday or wednesday meetup should be fine.

anyone interested do drop your name in.

enjoy yourself easy2findme at PG.