SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Q&A] Malaysia : Malacca

Guest pipika

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i planning a ride into Malacca/KL maybe next weekend. I been there done that a few times liao but not sure hows the safety now?

Didnt ride up for a while. Recession, skali kena desperate people. Anyone riding up alone all the time? Or if anyone wants to ride up to malacca on 2nd May, maybe we can ride up together and once there we will split.

• 1 month later...

Hi bros...

Would like to check out...Via using the Woodlands Custom.. after City Sq... u see SHELL station.. after shell station.. there is Left to Ah Gua lane or Right to somewhere else..

Normaly you guys will use which route to go up to the Highway to Melaka huh

the left brings you back towards the old causeway. not sure if this road joins to NSH. If take the right, go ing up the slope, will lead you towards pelangi first, then jusco must further away before hitting the NSH. I aways take this route up...many signages along the way.

anyway if you go by the causeway, you will come out and turn right and see pelangi plaza soon.

yup. when u exit the customs, u will see the sheel station on your left. keep left and then turn right at the T jct. if you turn left, u will end up at city sq.

this road leads down and then up towards pelangi. you are on jln tebrau, and travel on this road and you will see signages directing u to the NSH. you should ride past carrefour which is quite some distance away.

enjoy your trip!

nobody goes through the more "scenic" coastal side?

passing by danga bay.. then up the nshw..

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

nobody goes through the more "scenic" coastal side?

passing by danga bay.. then up the nshw..

it's now a big round so less ppl go thru that way.

anyway.. from the old custom.. it's still furthur i guess.

plus lots of traffic at skudai in the day.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Anyway now the new custom no matter what if u follow the sign board to KL, u will pass by Denga Bay for sure..

if you go by tebrau city, u wont go pass danga bay :)

that is after custom Shell keep left, dont go up bridge, turn right.

all the way straight.

until u see the highway on the left.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• 3 months later...