SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Adiva ADtre owner's thread

ben1112

Anyone going for the ADtre night next Friday? Free gift will be given out for those who attend. :angel:

Also prepare to list down all your grievances and see any opportunity to voice it out. :mad:

:cheers:

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any petrol can be use.

what petrol does everyone pumps?

The actual thing says otherwise. Anyway still some time before need to change tyre so we shall see how then.

oh true, went down and see really the front is 130/60R13.

can't wait to ride the bike :p

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

what petrol does everyone pumps?

oh true, went down and see really the front is 130/60R13.

can't wait to ride the bike :p

92 SPC. When not available, 95 any brand. Can't see the need for the higher octane.

No reason for me to bluff you abt the tyre size la brother...

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

92 SPC. When not available, 95 any brand. Can't see the need for the higher octane.

No reason for me to bluff you abt the tyre size la brother...

oh okay, I was still thinking of pump 95 min, guess 92esso then

I know, I'm just amazed how initially I thought they installed rear tyre onto the front.

2011 Skoda Octavia(RHD)

2012 Class FL + Komatsu/Nissan 3Tonne FL

2013 Class 2b + Adiva ADtre2, Toyota Sienna(RHD)

If the turf city thing a whole day event?

I think so. It starts at 11am. You don't want to miss the stunt show for Adiva and SYM. Understand the same team shown on Adiva Facebook Japan will be preforming the stunt. You can probably check the lean angle for the stunt bike. :)

I think so. It starts at 11am. You don't want to miss the stunt show for Adiva and SYM. Understand the same team shown on Adiva Facebook Japan will be preforming the stunt. You can probably check the lean angle for the stunt bike. :)

I can only attend Sat event or Sunday event. :(

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

image.jpg

On behalf of Mr. John Mah @Mah Pte Ltd cordially invites all bikers to their 26/10/2013 Saturday event at Turf City.

Kindly refer to the attachment notice on the mentioned event program.

All attendees must register at Mah Pte Ltd event counter in the morning for the lucky draw to stand a chance to win a bike....

Should there are clarifications, please contact Ah Beng @Mah Pte Ltd at 62956393 or sent your enquires to their Facebook.

Thank you.

Edited by advia89

ADtre dinner is confirmed. Meet at Mah Showroom by 6.30pm, Friday, 25/10/13. Free gift will be given to all who turns up. :)

sorry to hijack, looking to by the old adiva 200. if any one is upgrading and wants to sell, please give me a call at 8112 1661 thanks.

http://www.ducati.com/docs_eng/model05/superbike/999-05/images/strip.jpg