• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hi Adiva Owners

hi guys nice to see the adiva club here. my dad has been thinking of getting the adiva 3 wheeler as he is getting older and need a more stable bike but is worried about maintenance and things going wrong as adiva use to have quite a number of issues last time. how is the build quality now?

is the agent still mah motor and how much roughly is a 200cc 3 wheeler from adiva? hope to see u all at a meetup soon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I own a 1st generation 2013 AD3-300, so far, not much issues for me.  The latest model AD1-200 Euro 4. Heard it had improved a lot on the quality. I don't own the latest model, so let heard from other owners.

Yes, the agent is still Mah Pte Ltd.

Last I heard the cost for AD1-200 was 18.5k but with the current COE cost, not sure what is the latest price. Best to check with Mah.

Edited by Andre

Bro @Andre is the Adiva heavier than normal bikes being a 3-wheeler? The 200cc might be abit underpowered if it's heavier than normal 2B scooters.

Your 300cc should be just perfect for nice cruising.

With extra 1 wheel and roof, Adiva definitely heavier then normal 2 wheels scooter. The AD1-200 is about 180kg, AD3 should be about 215kg if I remember correctly.

For new riders, it is recommended to go for AD1 which much lighter and agile. 

We had rode to Hatyai  with AD1 & AD3, both bikes no issue for cruising in NSHW at average 100km/h.

thanks bro andre for your reply. appreciate it, will head down to mah motors to take a look at the latest model. do u know if 2021 there are new models coming or can i just get existing one? 100km/h is very impressive for 2b scooter considering the higher weight

• Similar Content

• By deryiu
      * Group Created by ADIVA owners ,
      * Direct feedback to Adiva Factory for upgrades and improvements ,
      * Direct Support from local dealer for factory updates to your bike ,
      * Customization for owners with specific requirements ,
      * Outings and riding trips to Malaysia ,Thailand with on-location mechanic support .
      * Weekly Saturday Owners Meetup sessions .
      * Facebook page Link HERE

• By nameavailable
      Hi,

I am new here. I am currently learning Bike Class 2B at CDC.
      Going for lesson 8 soon.

But would like to ask if anyone knows where I can these kind of bikes.
      Can Class 2B be able to ride this?

Thank you for your time!
    • By Brembo
      SCOOTER SOLD!

Vehicle Make: PIAGGIO
      Vehicle Model: MP3 250 I.E.RL
      Engine Capacity: 244 cc
      Unladen Weight: 204 kg
      Original Registration Date: 08 Feb 2007
      COE Expiry Date: 07 Feb 2017
      Road Tax Expiry Date: 07 Feb 2016
      Inspection Due Date: 07 Feb 2016

Mileage : 50k km

S0ld sold sold sold sold

Pictures of scooter

• By ben1112
      Hi all Adiva ADtre owners-to-be, let's report in here with your nick, color and cc of your AD3 which you have booked. Hopefully can facilitate future meet-ups and share knowledge on the bike.

1.Ben1112 - Matte black/300cc
      2.Andre - White/ 300cc
      3.Landwaster - Matte black/300cc
      4.Sazman - White/ 300cc
      5.cayennurff -
    • By conch
      Hi People,

I just contacted Auto Moto about their 3 wheeled scooter with a roof, and was thinking of bringing one of their scooters to Singapore. The scooter (150cc) costs USD 3800 retail, and I estimate from all the costs of COE and all other fees (Freight, Insurance........and documentation....etc), the OTR (on the road costs) will be under SGD 10000. This is much cheaper than the Adiva (two wheeler with roof) and the the Peugot MP3 (Three wheeler without roof), and it can be like a car. Protection from the rain, sits 2, and lotsa boot space for groceries (better than normal scooter or motor bike).

I did the sums.........
      Cost (USD 3800) and Freight (USD600) : SGD 5720
      ARF + Custom duties : SGD 1950
      COE (Jan 2012) : SGD 1650
      Handling and other fees : SGD 650

Total - SGD 9970.

In a time of SKY HIGH prices for cars, this scooter (sits 2) is an excellent substitute for a car and public transportation.

Check their site out.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Auto-Moto/71200011397

I am in process of ordering and importing one.

Anyone want to join me? - volume order got discount

If yes.........please indicate your interest by e-mailing me at [email protected]

Please feedback, there is no commitment.......just seeing if there is interest in this scooter.

Thanks!!!

Cheers
      Conrad
  • Latest Topics