SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Getting loan to buy 2Abike from private seller

SK I

I thought abt it and this might be the best place to ask this question cos many sportsbike riders frequent here.

Guys/ Ladies... where you find loan to buy a 2A sportsbike from a private seller? What are some criterias before you can be given a loan and up to how much?

I intend to sell my ZXR400 cos I'm in cashflow problem :sweat:

Hopefully can find info so that I can sell the bike soon cos full cash $4000+ is not easy for everyone.

This also serves as a guide for other bikers on where to look for reloan in case they want to buy from private sellers on bikes like Super4, CBR, RVF, GSXR, ZXR400... just to name some..

Many thanks and greatly appreciate all helpful information!!! And sorry as there probably is info somewhere which I didn't manage to find :cheeky:

:thumb:

Keith

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with experience in getting loan for buying 2A bikes from private owners?

Hitachi told me they don't do bike finance if the bike is below 900cc.

Anyone can advise me more on loan!? :cheeky:

ezyCash from postoffice.

Banks Personal Loans.

bike shops that does loans (not sure if this is still in practice... personally never try before.. by word of mouth)

as for pros and cons... goggle abit to find out.... :p

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

• 2 weeks later...

you can try asking bike shop tat u noe if they r willing to become the middleman. they will pay u full cash of wat u n the buyer agree on n the bike shop will earn fr the installments the buyer is gonna pay him. not all bike shop is willing to hlp cuz if bike price is too low interest will be low also. more like a favour if the bike shop is willing to hlp u.

bike shops see market value of ur bike..let's say ur bike is worth 4k, but u wanna sell for 8k for reasons known only to you. Bike shop will still only loan u max 4k

From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit;)

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum

[email protected]

Thanks all for the contribution. I can't find a sincere buyer for my ZXR400. Will keep it for now :smile: since I just renewed another 10 years! :cheer:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks all for the contribution. I can't find a sincere buyer for my ZXR400. Will keep it for now :smile: since I just renewed another 10 years! :cheer:

If you don't want to ride for a year or two, you can lay off the bike to save on the insurance, road tax and possibly parking -- if you can find a free place to park.

(void *) &NHY;

We live in interesting times!

Do you maths first.

Rem that bike HP's interest rates are always around 3% (big bikes) to 8% (2nd hand bikes) per year.

EZYcash is 19.2% per year. That's slightly lower than lending from your own credit card (24%)

So if your parents have it, borrow from them with interest repayable, i think they may not disagree. Why let others earn?

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::