SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

How's CB750 as compared to Super 4 in terms of feature?

guyver

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CB750 at SSDC is okay lah.....abit heavy and woody(char tau) lor. Would prefer Super7(if only) hahhaha...i mean Super4. :lol:

===================================

I Dun Horn, But Will Cursed You To Go To Hell :angry:

===============================

No Matter How Fast You Are.....Someone Out

=========================

There Is Always Ahead Of You :angry:

The CB750 at SSDC is okay lah.....abit heavy and woody(char tau) lor. Would prefer Super7(if only) hahhaha...i mean Super4. :lol:

===================================

I Dun Horn, But Will Cursed You To Go To Hell :angry:

Thanks for the feedback... but it still doesn't convince me to go for the CB750 leh..... my heart still want to go for Super 4. Can anyone here who has Class 2.... and went for a Class 2A bike and regretted?? can share and tell me why??

I think probably all the S4 riders who bought first-hand felt a little bit regret when they got their class 2...... :mad:

Y regret?

Super4 is a gd bike rite?

Segei

I think probably all the S4 riders who bought first-hand felt a little bit regret when they got their class 2...... :mad:

Y regret?

Super4 is a gd bike rite?

Segei

superfour is a good bike with plenty of torque n top speed

those having superfour that have a class two might wan to have a more powrful bike like CB750,CB1 or even SRAD 750...

i will go for a 750 road/tourer after my class two.. waiting now.. sian still got 4more months ...

that just my two cents thoughts no offences....

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

you are so right!

I'm another! regret like farkkkkkk.....

at least S4 got resale not like my magma :cry:

if u dun like to go fast... S4 is definately a correct choice... :smile:

you are so right!

Wah!! so many of u regret ah... can share what bike u guys got when u have Class 2 but decided to go for a Class 2A bike???

CB1.. think i saw it before.. very nice... but i don't see on the road leh.... so is spare parts a problem??

those having superfour that have a class two might wan to have a more powrful bike like CB750,CB1 or even SRAD 750...

i will go for a 750 road/tourer after my class two.. waiting now.. sian still got 4more months ...

I can't find pple selling CB1 leh?? i saw it before very long time ago.... does anyone has any feedback??

I can't find pple selling CB1 leh?? i saw it before very long time ago.... does anyone has any feedback??

two pple in SBF selling CB1 n one pple selling CB1300.... if u interested PM me... :smile:

Gd resale value???

R u sure anot dude?? Can tell u honestly if i'm gonna sell/trade-in my S4 now, i'm gonna lose $$4000 in juz a matter of 20 mths not even 2 yrs u knw!

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

not so exaseratin lah, at least still can get back afew k if u sell person-person

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

wah~ s4 sound so worthless here...haha...so u all regreted the s4 in wat sense? as in...not powerful enuff? not fast enuff? too expensive? resale value no good? or wat??

i noe i kpo lah...haha.. :sweat:

I don't think that's the case.... it's more of a market thingy.... newer models keep coming out... so end up... the older model's resale value will suffers... and unlike cars... bikes is different... so that's why. Frankly if it's not Super... the resale value would be worst!! :nono:

• 4 months later...

I don't think that's the case.... it's more of a market thingy.... newer models keep coming out... so end up... the older model's resale value will suffers... and unlike cars... bikes is different... so that's why. Frankly if it's not Super... the resale value would be worst!! :nono:

Anyone knows whether a CB750/1000 is good???

heard some negative feedback on the 750 n 1000 that corner is a major let down n also top end....

i am more interested in the maintenance wise n spares parts finding.... :confused:

cb seven fifty is a confirm top end let down. ver s can even overtake it with a bit of effort.

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.

cb seven fifty is a confirm top end let down. ver s can even overtake it with a bit of effort.

let down.. r u sure??? 750 lose out to a 400 Cc????

is this the reason that why pple dun buy CB750 get a S4 instead???? then how about CB1000??? :confused:

let down.. r u sure??? 750 lose out to a 400 Cc????

is this the reason that why pple dun buy CB750 get a S4 instead???? then how about CB1000??? :confused:

unless your are a real easy rider than this bike will suit u. from what i heard cb750 need to by pass some electrical stuff then u get a bit more power. dun quote me, i got this info by hear say. i have ridden together with a fren who rode his dad's cb750 to Kuatan and he got left out behind the pack. he was saying something like this 'knn, 4th gear can drag to 160 then 5th gear liao drop to 140 sia.....!!!!' dunno if he exagerated or not, but he was really left behind. i ride 400 still can maintain in the middle of the pack with a bit of struggle. i think that bike is more suited for bikers who prefer a slower pace. it's more of a bike to ride around the streets than to tour.

as for cb 1000, it seems like it is very rare liao. it's a torquey bike. heard good reviews about it. it is something u wanna get if u want a super 4 but wanted it bigger and more powerful.

cb1300-also very torquey. get this bike for touring u'll get windblast for free :sweat: that's the only bad point i heard. otherwise everything else is good.

i'm a honda and the cb family fan :D . maybe i'm biased.

ah, if u are looking for nakeds, can try the XJR 1300. seen from a japanese magazine and score very good points together with other popular bikes like the R1.

i reckon the Fazer 1000 with the detuned R1 engine is top among all nakeds.

pos·er (pozr) n.

A Sportbike rider who habitually pretends to be something he is not and only care about how they appear to the public as their bikes are nothing more than props to get them noticed by girls or even teenage boys which they want to impress with fictional tales of all the hardcore riding they do.