Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems


BaMBiNo
 Share

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

  1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?



Recommended Posts

ur wallet will burst in buying perfumes not bikes

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

 

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys thanks for the feedback

I quite some time no tune and change sparkplugs... since i take over bike 3 mths ago... not sure whether the owner got change spark plug last time.. but i planning do it next FEB when got money... but so far my bike timing and starting gd no problem leh so not sure whether really combustion got problem????

 

BTW i use MOTO engine oil leh... then fuel always pump Mobile 98 i think.. anyone use it and feel its smelly?? hee hee heee...

Guys maybe u are right i shd try other fuel and see how hor... Thanks guyss..

 

Off topic - guys anyone of u who reply to me actively attend super 4 gathering?? so i can take note of u when i go.. tks once again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I olso pump exmbl 98, got smel frm exhaust 2 but dunoe izit e same smell as wat u had smelled. Aniway, no matter wat petrol u pump, wat engine oil u use, exhaust fumes sure got smell 1. Its only dat smell izit acceptable by e individual.

 

If its carbon dat had accumulated in e xhaust pipe, e smell of carbon is beli distinctive 1. So, izit 'carbon smell'?

 

Mixin 2T wif petrol onli applies well wif 2-stroke bike, 4-stroke bike can meh? Wil 2T lubricates e pistons?

Mixin 2T wif petrol olso contributes 2 white fumes.

i gues e previous owner/bike shop mus haf try 2 clear e carbon/dirt in e pipes by 'chemical means' which may hav made e fumes smelly? Or mayb, he had change e fibreglass in e can 2 a low grade 1, dats y got foul smell.

 

Mayb try change 2 other brand of engine oil, change plugs, other petrol etc See stil got dat foul smell anot loh. Ask same bike biker 2 smell 4 u see same anot. if stil got dat special foul smell, den confirm is e fibreglass in can liao.

 

My 2cents of tots, no flamin mi pls.

 

Cheers.

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/25/jacky777/f_13rlvwexjb5m_fd68df1.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks sexy babe.. what u mean by fibreglass in end can.. to change such a thing cost how much u know???

 

I think i will change fuel first since this is the easiet test out i can do first then i observe. Someone also mention he use mobil got strong smell lets hopes its true and i can think what to do.

 

BTW i wonder anyone does cleaning to end can before?? or motor shop does it before?? how much..... Thanks

 

ok cheers and thanks to everyone for the interesting posting. Enjoy the siok weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by rvfr1@Sep 30 2004, 09:17 AM

Dear Friends,

when i get my 3yr old vtec1 i notice the exhaust fumes when warming up has a type of choking smell.. quite strong.. abit like acidic smell like urine smell in a way.. not sure how to describe it.. then i thought maybe because 400cc and that no fragrance 2T added in.. Then my big bike friends also come to tell me its smelly...

 

Do anyone have same experience before?? can advise how to solve it>??

also can i put abit of 2T into fuel.. so that it may smell nice n cure the disease???

 

Thanks to all once again .

If in the morning, should be normal as it runs 'richer'. If not, your carb setting is 'rich'.

 

Nvr add 2T as it will leave sludge/carbon on your combustion chamber

CubKia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by sexybabe@Oct 1 2004, 04:41 PM

I olso pump exmbl 98, got smel frm exhaust 2 but dunoe izit e same smell as wat u had smelled. Aniway, no matter wat petrol u pump, wat engine oil u use, exhaust fumes sure got smell 1. Its only dat smell izit acceptable by e individual.

 

If its carbon dat had accumulated in e xhaust pipe, e smell of carbon is beli distinctive 1. So, izit 'carbon smell'?

 

Mixin 2T wif petrol onli applies well wif 2-stroke bike, 4-stroke bike can meh? Wil 2T lubricates e pistons?

Mixin 2T wif petrol olso contributes 2 white fumes.

i gues e previous owner/bike shop mus haf try 2 clear e carbon/dirt in e pipes by 'chemical means' which may hav made e fumes smelly? Or mayb, he had change e fibreglass in e can 2 a low grade 1, dats y got foul smell.

 

Mayb try change 2 other brand of engine oil, change plugs, other petrol etc See stil got dat foul smell anot loh. Ask same bike biker 2 smell 4 u see same anot. if stil got dat special foul smell, den confirm is e fibreglass in can liao.

 

My 2cents of tots, no flamin mi pls.

 

Cheers.

Fiber glass in the End Can.....]

Pls define.. thanks :confused: :confused:

Yesterday Is Already A Dream,

Tomorrow Is Only A Vision,

But Today, Well Lived,

Makes Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness

& Every Tomorrow A Vision Hope.

 

sh*t load of corny crap!!!! Well stupidity wins!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

has anybody bought a 2nd hand legal end can before?

 

i'll be getting 1 but do not know what needs to be done.

 

it's a yoshi end can for 400cc.

 

anybody who has done such a transfer before or knows bout the procedures i would very much appreciate your advice.

 

thx

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so does the previous owner need to be present?

 

just bring along the exhaust and how many documents should he have?

 

do i have to go motoworld to do the transfer?

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LastDance@Oct 13 2004, 09:02 PM

so does the previous owner need to be present?

 

just bring along the exhaust and how many documents should he have?

 

do i have to go motoworld to do the transfer?

juz get back the original yoshi certificate & bring to motoworld & transfer name then off to the vicom for inspection. before u go inspection, u can either ask ur mechanic to do tunning or do it ar motoworld.

 

* things to bring for inspection;

- yoshi certificate wif ur name on it (motoworld will do it for u)

- bike wif yoshi (tunned b4 going down)

- $52/-

- 30 mins +/-

 

wonder anyone wanna jio yoshi outing ? wonder how it will look & sound like wif a big group of yoshi pipes together... :lovestruck:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Turbo08@Oct 13 2004, 11:55 PM

juz get back the original yoshi certificate & bring to motoworld & transfer name then off to the vicom for inspection. before u go inspection, u can either ask ur mechanic to do tunning or do it ar motoworld.

 

* things to bring for inspection;

- yoshi certificate wif ur name on it (motoworld will do it for u)

- bike wif yoshi (tunned b4 going down)

- $52/-

- 30 mins +/-

 

wonder anyone wanna jio yoshi outing ? wonder how it will look & sound like wif a big group of yoshi pipes together... :lovestruck:

wahlao... discriminate stock bikers like me. hahaha...

 

eh turbo, u the one whom i met at Tamp St 72, Blk 742 last time ah? tink shd b last month ah.. my bike oso black.. FX Spec2... donno if u the one...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Turbo08@Oct 13 2004, 11:55 PM

juz get back the original yoshi certificate & bring to motoworld & transfer name then off to the vicom for inspection. before u go inspection, u can either ask ur mechanic to do tunning or do it ar motoworld.

 

* things to bring for inspection;

- yoshi certificate wif ur name on it (motoworld will do it for u)

- bike wif yoshi (tunned b4 going down)

- $52/-

- 30 mins +/-

 

wonder anyone wanna jio yoshi outing ? wonder how it will look & sound like wif a big group of yoshi pipes together... :lovestruck:

Bro if its just a thought its fine.. but if u wanna do yoshi outing.. not advisable..

Sure got ppl red eyes for those without yoshi....plus previously there was a not to nice commotion abt people forming thier own super 4 website.using this as a bridge/ tht website still exist. All riding super 4. no difference.only model n part diff but still super 4...

 

Anyway last time. there were a already a group of yoshi super 4 already...seen on the road... all kinds n types of yoshi... travelling together.. Dam cool man. All either Shoei or arai full face plus gloves n riding boots..Got formation some more when they ride.. dam cool man//.Saw them as a road block passing by.. ...:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck::cheer:

Yesterday Is Already A Dream,

Tomorrow Is Only A Vision,

But Today, Well Lived,

Makes Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness

& Every Tomorrow A Vision Hope.

 

sh*t load of corny crap!!!! Well stupidity wins!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by newbie@Oct 14 2004, 04:00 AM

wahlao... discriminate stock bikers like me. hahaha...

 

eh turbo, u the one whom i met at Tamp St 72, Blk 742 last time ah? tink shd b last month ah.. my bike oso black.. FX Spec2... donno if u the one...

of course i remember u lah... Tat time u waiting for ur gf rite ?

 

When did i discriminate stock pipes ?? i use stock pipe b4 too... i only asking abt going out wif a group of bikes wif yoshi pipes mah. :nono: juz wan to c & hear only.

 

:cheeky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by I love Honda@Oct 14 2004, 09:18 AM

Bro if its just a thought its fine.. but if u wanna do yoshi outing.. not advisable..

Sure got ppl red eyes for those without yoshi....plus previously there was a not to nice commotion abt people forming thier own super 4 website.using this as a bridge/ tht website still exist. All riding super 4. no difference.only model n part diff but still super 4...

 

Anyway last time. there were a already a group of yoshi super 4 already...seen on the road... all kinds n types of yoshi... travelling together.. Dam cool man. All either Shoei or arai full face plus gloves n riding boots..Got formation some more when they ride.. dam cool man//.Saw them as a road block passing by.. ...:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck::cheer:

actually i wan to c all kind of bikes wif yoshi (all legal ones will be better) not juz s4. Like tat too boring seeing s4 alone. Can u imagine when tp hear a group of bikes from far wif , "HOr" "HOr" "HOr" sound then on seeing them, all yoshi exhaust :sian:

 

Wonder wat will be the look on his face ? o_O (tat will be priceless)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Turbo08@Oct 14 2004, 11:09 AM

of course i remember u lah... Tat time u waiting for ur gf rite ?

 

When did i discriminate stock pipes ?? i use stock pipe b4 too... i only asking abt going out wif a group of bikes wif yoshi pipes mah. :nono: juz wan to c & hear only.

 

:cheeky:

hahaha... so i got the right person ah. eh both ur 2B n 2A bike nice. hahaha... ride safe bro.. c u ard...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder wat will be the look on his face ? o_O (tat will be priceless)

thts wht happen. i was being check when i hear there in a group..after TP saw them, the group stop by the side. but very fast. they were let off leh. Knn faster than me... funny leh...

 

the best part is when they ride off.. wow kaoz the sound.. solid man..

from wht my fren say. there were carbon fibre. stainless steel n titatinum.

dam sak man they all...more than 6 to 8 bikes i think...

Yesterday Is Already A Dream,

Tomorrow Is Only A Vision,

But Today, Well Lived,

Makes Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness

& Every Tomorrow A Vision Hope.

 

sh*t load of corny crap!!!! Well stupidity wins!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Turbo08@Oct 13 2004, 11:55 PM

juz get back the original yoshi certificate & bring to motoworld & transfer name then off to the vicom for inspection. before u go inspection, u can either ask ur mechanic to do tunning or do it ar motoworld.

 

* things to bring for inspection;

- yoshi certificate wif ur name on it (motoworld will do it for u)

- bike wif yoshi (tunned b4 going down)

- $52/-

- 30 mins +/-

 

wonder anyone wanna jio yoshi outing ? wonder how it will look & sound like wif a big group of yoshi pipes together... :lovestruck:

so how much i need to pay motoworld to do the transfer?

 

does the previous owner need to be present?

1998 RS Aprilia & KTM200

2000 License gone

2002 Honda SP

2004 Honda CB400

2005 Honda CBR1000RR5 FZ9xxxZ

2007 Honda Fit 1.5 Vtec SGU2xxxR

2008 Mitsubishi Colt Version R SJF9xxxG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LastDance@Oct 15 2004, 10:19 PM

so how much i need to pay motoworld to do the transfer?

 

does the previous owner need to be present?

abt $10++ (sorry cant remember the exact figure, maybe can call motoworld to confirm?). The previous owner juz hav to pass the required documents for u to do transfer can liao, he/she dun hav to be present.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The transfer fee is about $18/= That is what saw my previous owner paid when he get from other owner.....

 

:thumb:

:cheeky:My First Bike - phantom 150 - Dec 1999, CBR 400 RN - 2003, Honda Wave -2003, Super4 Spec II -2004, Fazer 6 S2 - May 2007, SilverWing 400 Euro - Feb 2010, BMW R1200ST - July 2010, R1200GS(LC) - Oct 2017:cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_Motorcycle2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikes_300x250_1.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...