SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Technical - Exhaust Systems

BaMBiNo

What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What Brand Is Good and LEGAL For Super 4 Full System/EndCan?

i tried wax the one u use to polish the frame, it didn't work so well with the exhaust i think, what do u guys use?

after the rain yesterday i notice some chrome parts rusting already so fast. u guys use autosol? wd40? or just normal wax to polish the chrome?

Better to be loved, than to hate...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by bktan@Oct 23 2004, 02:32 PM

i tried wax the one u use to polish the frame, it didn't work so well with the exhaust i think, what do u guys use?

after the rain yesterday i notice some chrome parts rusting already so fast. u guys use autosol? wd40? or just normal wax to polish the chrome?

Autosol with newspaper...and lots of family/gf/personal time being eventually wasted !

Cheers !

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-3088.gif

maybe i shld rephrase, what do u guys use to clean the end can, yes i know its a matt finish, but besides car soap and water, use anything else?

i didn't mean to say polish it until its shiny.

doesn't mean i've got no life man...that's just plain uncalled for.

Originally posted by bktan@Oct 24 2004, 01:58 AM

maybe i shld rephrase, what do u guys use to clean the end can, yes i know its a matt finish, but besides car soap and water, use anything else?

guess they are joking.. anyway, i use autosol too, but not too often, jus when i feel like it. anyone heard about the product "Eagle One"? (or issit eagle something)

IN that case all u need to do use just polish once and the wipe everyday can liao !

This way u'll have some life afterall !

Cheers !

been using stainless steel cleaner 3M brand. werks well for titanium endcan too.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

u use sand paper n autosol lor...it take alot of time to shine like a mirror...once it caught rain..jus use a cloth it n wipe it n the shine will come again...if i got time i post my exhuast the web...mine not that shine but at less still got that reflextion....once u do it u hav to take of it..if not it mind rust...but i believe if u realy love to ride n love yr bike..u wont mind spend yr little time to take care of it..moreover jus wipe onli ma...

cheers!!!!:bouncefire:

Originally posted by jovan@Oct 24 2004, 10:56 AM

u use sand paper n autosol lor...it take alot of time to shine like a mirror...once it caught rain..jus use a cloth it n wipe it n the shine will come again...if i got time i post my exhuast the web...mine not that shine but at less still got that reflextion....once u do it u hav to take of it..if not it mind rust...but i believe if u realy love to ride n love yr bike..u wont mind spend yr little time to take care of it..moreover jus wipe onli ma...

cheers!!!!:bouncefire:

yeah...use ultra fine of at least 2000grit... if not got scratches...then heart pain loh !

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by psychocandy@Feb 8 2005, 10:30 PM

i saw this super four that with stock four exhaust and chrome fenders, abit like classic bike styling. the ahbang told me its a cb400v model but i search web only saw it as cb400f and he says he bought it for only 2k plus so should be almost 8-9 years old. :cheer:

that's CB400 Four that time there's a thread on this you try searching for it. until recently then i saw 1 guy riding with his gf on it both their attire very fu gu super classic like 1930's like that :cheeky: anyway even if u find the this exhaust u intend to fit on yr s4 which model? jus curious

Originally posted by oldphantomist@Feb 8 2005, 11:06 PM

that's CB400 Four that time there's a thread on this you try searching for it. until recently then i saw 1 guy riding with his gf on it both their attire very fu gu super classic like 1930's like that :cheeky: anyway even if u find the this exhaust u intend to fit on yr s4 which model? jus curious

hmmm.. i'm confused you are talking about the really classic super four (70's) or the 95/96 JDM (japan domestic model) model superfour? i'm looking for the 95/96 model superfour comes stock with chrome mud guard and 4 exhaust pipe. i'm not trying to mod the other version of S4. here's a website to show you the new classic look S4....:smile:

http://www.loony.co.jp/bike%20photo/kou009.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

whenever i have a pillon and the hump is quite tall, i keep hitting the hump even at slow speed. the bottom part exhaust that is.

do u guys have that problem? me riding spec3. i try to avoid by going sideways that's the only way

Thts very common plus a preivous haf beeb posted before.. hehe..

usually its ok one.. cause header is rather thick.. just go low speed. thts the best u can do.. or u can ask yur pillion to come down....hehe....

One more tip. those with 4 is 1 header has lower ground clearance.. are likely to get hit more...

Plus those with Belly Pan... the hump wont hit yur pan.. just the headers. as the pan is just place beside yur header. not below yur header... :cheer: :cheer:

Yesterday Is Already A Dream,

Tomorrow Is Only A Vision,

But Today, Well Lived,

Makes Every Yesterday A Dream Of Happiness

& Every Tomorrow A Vision Hope.

sh*t load of corny crap!!!! Well stupidity wins!!!