SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Class 2B age limit changed?

darky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about driving, i got a question. Can a person drive a civilian car with a SAF class 3 driving license? The person is still serving his national service.

it's NO using military license to drive a civilian car on road .

SAF & civillian license is different.

SAF is only for MID vehicles.

Civillian only civillian vehicles.

Only after 700km, iirc, you can convert to civillian license.

simple student.

http://preview.shareapic.net/preview5/016947797.jpg

kopi on the rocks :)

SAF & civillian license is different.

SAF is only for MID vehicles.

Civillian only civillian vehicles.

Only after 700km, iirc, you can convert to civillian license.

7000km. :)

Riding : To enjoy POWER in between your legs. HORSE POWER that is.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/proradar/n762680656_6897677_26461991.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3632031753_703ef020ac_o.jpg

ZZZZ!!!! 30 nov den can enroll!! :angry: i also bought helmet liao wahaha.:cheeky:

haha slowly wait lo... i at 3.01 alr... damn sian la... my RTT wait for 7weeks.. 6th dec den my RTT. the previous prac also not very well done.

1.01- 1time

1.02- 2times

1.03- 2times

2.01- 2times

2.02- 3times

YAWNSSS... going for 3.01 tml! hope i pass

NSR 150 SP: 07 April 2009 - 22 January 2010

Yamaha X1R: 03 April 2010 - Present

aiya go prac how many times dun matter.. as long at the end of the day u pay $50 get that little temporary piece of paper can liao..

http://coastline.chu.jp/Resources/zxr400.jpg

Be cool, Be smart... Be your Yourself!

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

Money is'nt everything, but without money, you're just nothing!

dun forget the pledge also.. haha

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

hahaha.... but abit sian of the circuit... keep riding round and round... den always kena **** by the instructor... damn sian... anyway 3.01 i 1st time pass.. 3.02 take 2 times... tml goinf for 4.01 alr!

NSR 150 SP: 07 April 2009 - 22 January 2010

Yamaha X1R: 03 April 2010 - Present

Yeah. Dun feel down if you fail, i know the bike fever is there.. but better make urself more zai. Same thing b4 u go for your tp test.. Confident stay steady, just treat every of your lesson as a revision.. go there learn, rectify your mistake.. Trust me.. You'll need these skills when you hits the road with your own bike..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cradleoffilth

I hope so too. I really think 21 years n above are much more BEHAVED, mature people who can think how precious life is and make better decisions. Some younger ones holding to p plates are such show-offs like the ones in my school. Move off the parking lot only, want to speed n turn the throttle like mad hooligans. And some of this few likes making fun of lady riders. They tend to accelerate their throttle and make funny comments. Sheesh...Hopefully they'll grow up and not make a mess of their lives.

• 1 month later...

if changed, hope it applies to Cars as well... 21 ppl would be more sensible compared to the current 18 lor.

5 Oct 2005 - Jun 2007(SP) FS6059X

18 Jun 2007 - 26 Nov 2007 -> CBR400, L model problematic FJ532*S

26 Nov 2007 - 12 Nov 2011 -> TA200, FV2X2G

12 Nov 2011 - 12 Nov 2012 -> SYM GTS200, FZ99*0D

29 Nov 2012 - 13 July 2015 -> KIA Rio HB 1.4M, SFY*

13 Jul 2015 - 28 Apr 2018 -> Kia Cerato V2 SKT*

28 Apr 2018 till current -> Hyundai Elentra S_trim SLZ*

• 4 weeks later...
What if they change the age limit tomorrow?

And those 18 years old currently holding 2b license , do they get to keep it or what?

Than like that those 18 years old with 2b license have to wait 3 years for 2a?

little confuse here

It happened about more than a decade ago when the legal age for class 2B was 16 years of age. Those who got their license at that age before the authorities changed the policy were allowed to keep it and ride legally.

Yes, if the legal age limit has been changed for class 2A/2 (ie. 21 and above 22 years of age respectively) those who'd already acquired their license at the age of 18 (for 2B) and 19 (for 2A) before the change would have to wait that long before they could upgrade.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit