SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Class 2B age limit changed?

darky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel if they change to 21 to get 2b..

many who are 17 now would be cursing..

and with about 3-4 yrs for those 17 to be able to buy bikes..

which also might affect businesses esp those 2nd hand dealers..

IMHO though..

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

• 1 month later...

well.. age limits of learning bike stays at 18 . There currently NO changes or announcement from TP for further changes.. its all ridiculous rumours spreading all around for the past few years... ever since i was 18.. But nw im already 25.. i been working in driving centre for many years wrkin... and keep receive many calls asking about this age limit qns.. till im a little tired to answer liao.. cos whenever i ask... where did u heard tis from... is it from news ? newspaper ? radio ?or ?? most of them will reply... oh i heard from my frens, relative ba bla bla... its aint our fault ok... and we cant possibly to be the last 1 to knw then u guys ok... =) TP reserve the rights to make changes anyway