SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Class 2B age limit changed?

darky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just giving my 2 cents:

sometimes, it's not age or whether you are riding safe... sometimes, it's just the environment.. notice how the cars think they are bigger, which is technically right.. but never gave a second glance or even bother giving way to riders? It happens in the driving circuit too.. And the taxis, who are driven by all those oldies, who always never miss the chance to challenge a young rider to race with him just because the rider horn him to let the driver know he is in the driver's blind spot?

They should educate the drivers to respect and acknowledge the riders, and vice.... not implement more rules that only irritates the users...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Just giving my 2 cents:

sometimes, it's not age or whether you are riding safe... sometimes, it's just the environment.. notice how the cars think they are bigger, which is technically right.. but never gave a second glance or even bother giving way to riders? It happens in the driving circuit too.. And the taxis, who are driven by all those oldies, who always never miss the chance to challenge a young rider to race with him just because the rider horn him to let the driver know he is in the driver's blind spot?

They should educate the drivers to respect and acknowledge the riders, and vice.... not implement more rules that only irritates the users...

True. I feel that the worst situation where by a vehicle would just cut from from filter lane or T junction. thats why, bikers must really be alert and check blind spot every time!

With a big L plate on the bike that I'm on, a taxi came, cut into my lane and jam brake.. how obnoxiously rude is that?

Thank God I didn't bang the taxi...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Mine is L plate.. no license yet lei... Still learning sia.. With instructor behind me sey.. Also want to bully.. Wat nonsense..

I saw so many "idiotic drivers" last night.. half put on wrong signal.. Want to go straight, but signal left.. and all these already have their licenses... not to mention the taxis jam braking right in front of me for no apparent reason, no passenger at sight, no "hazards" nearby...

I am a L plate holder.. A fresh learner trying to get on the road.. for goodness sake, no patience or what? Must cut into my lane only to jam brake.. Want to curse, i have uncles who drive taxi.. want to scold i am still "new" to the road.. want to what also I dunno..

Just speechless..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

• 1 month later...
Mine is L plate.. no license yet lei... Still learning sia.. With instructor behind me sey.. Also want to bully.. Wat nonsense..

I saw so many "idiotic drivers" last night.. half put on wrong signal.. Want to go straight, but signal left.. and all these already have their licenses... not to mention the taxis jam braking right in front of me for no apparent reason, no passenger at sight, no "hazards" nearby...

I am a L plate holder.. A fresh learner trying to get on the road.. for goodness sake, no patience or what? Must cut into my lane only to jam brake.. Want to curse, i have uncles who drive taxi.. want to scold i am still "new" to the road.. want to what also I dunno..

Just speechless..

ur uncle know how to drive when he's a baby?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

I think she must relax.. Cos L platers usually dunno how to enticipate dangers yet from far that why will keep jamming brake.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

i longest. left 1yr+ more. :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i also wad.:weep:

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Just giving my 2 cents:

lol.. u haven seen the worst. well anyway i got my ways of "treating" those drivers and giving them a good one ;)

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

On another view..If they implement it..I guess we won't see cais (as pillions) on P plate bikes goin fast/cornerin low when they see another bike just so the rider can "impress" the pillion..:lol:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Dun think they will implement so fast.. My gf and I was surveyed by one of my instructors about P plates not being able to pillion...

We both said 1 yr is a bit much.. If 6 months understandable... Got good and bad uh... We both see the safety factor... But we still disagree about not being able to pillion the entire 1 yr...

Think they will keep reviewing abt this matter..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

On another view..If they implement it..I guess we won't see cais (as pillions) on P plate bikes goin fast/cornerin low when they see another bike just so the rider can "impress" the pillion..:lol:

seen alot of them doing tat, very stupid move, risk their pillon life just to impress, no point, ride safe to impress is gd.

Dun think they will implement so fast.. My gf and I was surveyed by one of my instructors about P plates not being able to pillion...

it takes time to pillon, first few months wobble here n there, lucky my pillon give me full trust, he is 12 yrs rider some more, i tompang him for 8 months last yr, feels touched, now my pillon skill is power to the max

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

u less than one yr alr!! Power!

9 more mths loh

9 more mths loh

u considered lucky liao loh, i got my license when i was 20 lor

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE