Class 2B age limit changed?

darky

• Replies 282

Just giving my 2 cents:

sometimes, it's not age or whether you are riding safe... sometimes, it's just the environment.. notice how the cars think they are bigger, which is technically right.. but never gave a second glance or even bother giving way to riders? It happens in the driving circuit too.. And the taxis, who are driven by all those oldies, who always never miss the chance to challenge a young rider to race with him just because the rider horn him to let the driver know he is in the driver's blind spot?

They should educate the drivers to respect and acknowledge the riders, and vice.... not implement more rules that only irritates the users...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Just giving my 2 cents:

sometimes, it's not age or whether you are riding safe... sometimes, it's just the environment.. notice how the cars think they are bigger, which is technically right.. but never gave a second glance or even bother giving way to riders? It happens in the driving circuit too.. And the taxis, who are driven by all those oldies, who always never miss the chance to challenge a young rider to race with him just because the rider horn him to let the driver know he is in the driver's blind spot?

They should educate the drivers to respect and acknowledge the riders, and vice.... not implement more rules that only irritates the users...

True. I feel that the worst situation where by a vehicle would just cut from from filter lane or T junction. thats why, bikers must really be alert and check blind spot every time!

With a big L plate on the bike that I'm on, a taxi came, cut into my lane and jam brake.. how obnoxiously rude is that?

Thank God I didn't bang the taxi...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Mine is L plate.. no license yet lei... Still learning sia.. With instructor behind me sey.. Also want to bully.. Wat nonsense..

I saw so many "idiotic drivers" last night.. half put on wrong signal.. Want to go straight, but signal left.. and all these already have their licenses... not to mention the taxis jam braking right in front of me for no apparent reason, no passenger at sight, no "hazards" nearby...

I am a L plate holder.. A fresh learner trying to get on the road.. for goodness sake, no patience or what? Must cut into my lane only to jam brake.. Want to curse, i have uncles who drive taxi.. want to scold i am still "new" to the road.. want to what also I dunno..

Just speechless..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Mine is L plate.. no license yet lei... Still learning sia.. With instructor behind me sey.. Also want to bully.. Wat nonsense..

I saw so many "idiotic drivers" last night.. half put on wrong signal.. Want to go straight, but signal left.. and all these already have their licenses... not to mention the taxis jam braking right in front of me for no apparent reason, no passenger at sight, no "hazards" nearby...

I am a L plate holder.. A fresh learner trying to get on the road.. for goodness sake, no patience or what? Must cut into my lane only to jam brake.. Want to curse, i have uncles who drive taxi.. want to scold i am still "new" to the road.. want to what also I dunno..

Just speechless..

ur uncle know how to drive when he's a baby?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

I think she must relax.. Cos L platers usually dunno how to enticipate dangers yet from far that why will keep jamming brake.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

i longest. left 1yr+ more. :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i also wad.:weep:

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Just giving my 2 cents:

lol.. u haven seen the worst. well anyway i got my ways of "treating" those drivers and giving them a good one ;)

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

On another view..If they implement it..I guess we won't see cais (as pillions) on P plate bikes goin fast/cornerin low when they see another bike just so the rider can "impress" the pillion..:lol:

Dun think they will implement so fast.. My gf and I was surveyed by one of my instructors about P plates not being able to pillion...

We both said 1 yr is a bit much.. If 6 months understandable... Got good and bad uh... We both see the safety factor... But we still disagree about not being able to pillion the entire 1 yr...

Think they will keep reviewing abt this matter..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

On another view..If they implement it..I guess we won't see cais (as pillions) on P plate bikes goin fast/cornerin low when they see another bike just so the rider can "impress" the pillion..:lol:

seen alot of them doing tat, very stupid move, risk their pillon life just to impress, no point, ride safe to impress is gd.

Dun think they will implement so fast.. My gf and I was surveyed by one of my instructors about P plates not being able to pillion...

it takes time to pillon, first few months wobble here n there, lucky my pillon give me full trust, he is 12 yrs rider some more, i tompang him for 8 months last yr, feels touched, now my pillon skill is power to the max

u less than one yr alr!! Power!

9 more mths loh

u considered lucky liao loh, i got my license when i was 20 lor