SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

silverstein

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bought x1-r, $4800 otr wit gst , iu. agent bike wit got clutch & spock rim. need to know where to tune and jet carburetor cos 90km jecky, i saw there's 2 screw at the carb but which one?

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

Down your fork at motorshops ard $80.

they have to drill the fork brace wider to let ur fork go ** more.

To stable ur bike have to down the fork by 1inch or more.

Wah... Must drill hole ar?.. heart pain leh.. haha... Ani idea which shop does it good?.. Wanted to do mine.. And also ar.. where to get those gold rims huh?.. :dot:

Schnauzer the pilot air screw is the one in front(which can be seen clearly) where as the idle adjustment is the one behind, factory setting is 1-5/8 turns. Yup i feel that way too, yesterday after changing my engine oil(1000km) i readjust to 2 turns on the pilot air screw, feels slightly better now smoother a bit at 90km/h cruising. Don't forget to adjust the idle after meddling with the pilot air screw ehehhe.....

By the way Schnauzer does your price include insurance?I feel like kena cheated lah wtf

:slapforehead:

FASTER! FASTER! FASTER!:bounce:

Schnauzer the pilot air screw is the one in front(which can be seen clearly) where as the idle adjustment is the one behind, factory setting is 1-5/8 turns. Yup i feel that way too, yesterday after changing my engine oil(1000km) i readjust to 2 turns on the pilot air screw, feels slightly better now smoother a bit at 90km/h cruising. Don't forget to adjust the idle after meddling with the pilot air screw ehehhe.....

By the way Schnauzer does your price include insurance?I feel like kena cheated lah wtf

i rode my friend's spark135 & feels tat it better than mine, more smooth. i will try ur method when i do my 1st oil change.just now i went to the motor shop & the man told me tat sometime new bike will have tis kind of problem cos the production branch oiled the carb wit WD40 when assemble so it need to run awhile to flash away it.

my insure $235 2nd party after NCB

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

Huh $235 for 2nd party?Which insurance ahh? Mine is TFT $300 but no NCB cause i had not own a bike for the past 7yrs.

misui insure 2nd party

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

hello...i juz got my license last mnth and looking 4ward to get an x1R.a liitle confuse here..some ppl say its 3k some say its 4k...wanna noe how much is the insurance for a 21 yr old..coz two of my fren have to pay $1000 for his insurance,they juz pass and got himself a spark 135 the other rxz..reali dunno how tis thing goes abt...4k plus insurance or watever it is or wat..realli dunno.. need help here hehe..very new to tis...$800 issit enuff for a downpayment?and which is the best place to get a good deal for x1R..

hello...i juz got my license last mnth and looking 4ward to get an x1R.a liitle confuse here..some ppl say its 3k some say its 4k...wanna noe how much is the insurance for a 21 yr old..coz two of my fren have to pay $1000 for his insurance,they juz pass and got himself a spark 135 the other rxz..reali dunno how tis thing goes abt...4k plus insurance or watever it is or wat..realli dunno.. need help here hehe..very new to tis...$800 issit enuff for a downpayment?and which is the best place to get a good deal for x1R..

Hi fellow X1-R rider, does you all feel tat ur bike jerky when traveling at 100km? mine does even the motor shop tech adjust the carb air. i tried spark 135 & it totally different feel, it trottle are lighter & hitting from 0km to 100km are also faster compare to mine x1-r.so my question is , are there anyone else tat have rode x1-r & spark135 to compare? need to know whether my bike normal got have problem, motor shop ask me to go back yamaha agent for a check . will keep all bro inform. thxs

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

Schnauzer, the jerkiness is when u close throttle momentarily when travelling at 90-100km/h rite? The spark u rode was it clutchless type and what was the rear sprocket size for that spark?

Or it could be gear ratio is different between X1-R and Spark, X1-R 4th gear is a bit too tall. I'm not happy with the stock rear 39T sprockets cause the rpm is too high riding at 90-100km/h but moving off from stop is quick. Think me going to change to a slightly smaller size later cause i'm doing a lot of hiway travelling.

hi bro,

went to yamaha agent yesterday. told them abt the problem & they service my carb , the mechanic show me the carb which is dirty at the bowl area. told me tat it might be new bike kept in the warehouse for sometime before they ship to singapore.now my bike are okie liao lor, very happy.for ur info agent bike warranty for 6mth or 6000km which ever come first. hope my info help

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

did u have to pay schnauzer..so iit just servic ing of carb??

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

hi bro,

went to yamaha agent yesterday. told them abt the problem & they service my carb , the mechanic show me the carb which is dirty at the bowl area. told me tat it might be new bike kept in the warehouse for sometime before they ship to singapore.now my bike are okie liao lor, very happy.for ur info agent bike warranty for 6mth or 6000km which ever come first. hope my info help

need to register for the warranty? only vail for 6mths? i though 1yrs? now my click going to hit 7000km.. can service? and can service how many times?

bro, dun tell them say need to service lar, just complain tat the bike not smooth when u ride & they will do the rest . free if under warranty. if u tell them to service the carb sure u need to pay ,right?

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

haha icic.. thx.. i think when i hit 10k km i going to do full service...

tell them what? hmm i also dunno... anyone can help me?

bro 10k too much liao lar, less than 5k still okie

1990 Yamaha TZR

1994 Honda Steed

1999 Honda super four

2002 Yamaha fazer 600

2003 Yamaha fazer 1000

2004 Honda Wave

2007 Yamaha X1-R

bro 10k too much liao lar, less than 5k still okie

you say 10,000 km too much...

then what do you suggest the full servicing should do at 5000km?

please advice.

'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport0055cy6.gif ...... http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/refugeeforum/transport011.gif

what u mean by full servicing... if u change your EO very regularly... there isn't really a need for the full servicing...

i change EO monthly... sometimes two weeks or three i feel not smooth i change EO liao... i did my full servicing at 25K... everything is shiny like new... and since the piston, blk, cam and chain are still so in good condition, i regretted doing the full servicing.. :lol:

c'est la vie~

Please refer to service manual, u don't need to change EO so often. For X1-R engine its the same as LC135, go to YAMAHAT135.COM and download it.Heres the link, http://www.yamahat135.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107 for those who DIY like me hehehehe. It is recommended to change oil at every 6,000km and the oil filter change at 12,000km interval, but to me i will make a standard practice to change both engine oil(fully synthetic) and filter at every 6,000km since the filter cheap (but funny i bought at xxx it cost $1 more than my previous BMW car oil filter wtf so tiny but cost more, hmm must go and get parts from sparepart shops in Serangoon area or JB already).

Hey last nite i changed my rear sprockets to 36T, pick up slower a bit but relaxing at 90-100km/h cruising so less stress on the engine since the rpm is lower, my body also less stress ekekekke