SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever have? (and why?)

devoted

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had  

196 members have voted

1. 1. "Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had

• [ Gambler ] --> Bettings, borrows money frm U especially
    • [ Male/Female Chauvinistic Pig ] --> Everytin U do, have2obey 100%
    • [ Playboy/Playgirl ] --> always have flings. Flirt either behinds U or even openly!
    • [ Super Boring Guy/Gal ] --> too routine, homely, serious. And can't take jokes
    • [super Undecisive Gal/Guy ] --> making decisions like dancing cha-cha
    • [ Super emotional aka sensitive Gal/Guy ] --> little bit, oh..i am hurt... mood swing sibeh jialat
    • [ Excuse King/Queen ] --> super gd in making excuses 2cover up. Always blame others.
    • [ Habitual Liar ] --> Can lie to you about basically everything
    • [ Good for nothing ] --> it explain itself liaoz, lolx
    • Others (do share)

maybe not possesive..

just put yourself in her shoes..

maybe u never answer her calls..

that is why she keeps calling..

she misses ur voice..

maybe u never give her enuf attention and etc..

u never meet her for long2 time..

hehehe..

Erm.... I return her calls from 12 to 3 pm... After that, i totally give up calling her back. Doesn't it sound predictable every 30 to 45 mins call back saying "Yes? I'm at the library with blah blah, going home at 6."

And what abt the part of calling my buddy and lecturing him not to hang out with me? POWER la.... :faint:

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously i don't think there should be any WORST bf or gf cos what might not work for u might work for others.. for eg..

female chauvinist goes well with indecisive guy..

nerdy girls go with boring guy...

open minded guy goes with flirty girl..

good for nothings love each other..

each relationship is special so not very fair to rate any as worst

------> pai seh har, dude, i don't reli quite agreed leh~ :sweat:

in theory part, it may seems workable, but in reality is reli different.

e.g.

#1) female chauvinist goes well with indecisive guy.. (on the basis this guy isn't born to be henpeck hor)

the female may feel this guy is useless, why so indecisive. scare here, scare there, little things oso can't decide. and being indecisive guy, this person very seldomly can excel in his workplace.

#2)nerdy girls go with boring guy...

normally, opposite attract.

boring guys, like outgoing gals.

nerdy girls look up to guys tat are humours and outgoing.

#3) open minded guy goes with flirty girl..

hahaha....

let's ask the guys here... normally no matter how open minded a guys is, deep below, he still can't accept, unless,

theirs is just sex-partner lah, no emotional attachment de lor~

#4) good for nothings love each other..

LOLx

normally and usually, these good for nothing hate and dislike good for nothing.

one thing, abt this good for nothing: they are not stupid. and they self-centered by natural.

they won't choose someone to 'torture' them. LOLx

usually, good for nothing, will look for good, nerdy girls lor....

easy to deceive and used them mah~ :sian:

I agree that relationship have no right or wrong. I suppose alot of peoples get into relationship without really understanding him/her deep enough. During the honey noon period i believe everything will be quite smooth, but once it's over then problems start coming out. I supppose everyone is always going for the better so thats why break up seem so common nowadays.. Hmmm... i always believe one thing is that it's better to be single if you aren't the best. Because it's the same theory to me, if you can use the same amount of money to buy the same thing better from else where, won't you grab it.!!!

hey! i totally totally agree with you!!!

~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~.*.~*.~.*

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/devoted_01/2221.gif

My ex-gf got moodswing. :help: Moodswing people are usually pessimistic and they can change the world around just like snapping finger. Sick of the moody thing after so much effort.

lolx

mayb she is having PMS lah.

during tat period, gals are super gruachy de and easy irritated de~

scienticfic proven~ :cheeky:

be more understanding lar, one month only give in to her a few days, consider ok mah...

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

can vote more then two or three....:D

errrr....

you mean yourself fall into more than one of the above category (option of the poll)? :confused:

steady leh~ :thumb:

lolx :D

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

lolx

mayb she is having PMS lah.

during tat period, gals are super gruachy de and easy irritated de~

scienticfic proven~ :cheeky:

be more understanding lar, one month only give in to her a few days, consider ok mah...

I gave almost a yr of my life to her tahan all these moodwing. :cry:

'My pain, Who Knows!!! (Hokkien)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/tonychun/thGif95.gif

Ya... mood swing is the most difficult to deal with.... not only girls will have it... Boys also....

encounter a few bf, really cant do anything...

juz stand one side or walk away... wat i always do...

Den wanna start quarrel.. say dun bother abt him la... dun love him la... but really la... i dun love them.. hahaha~! Aiya.. make me sound so heartless.. Bleh~! :cheeky:

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

Mine mah, nt a gd 1 2.

Let's put him as AR, i was a Sec3 student whereby he's an ITE student & we knew each other thru IRC. Tt time mayb i was in an environmt whereby most of my clazmates'v bf juz tt i dun'v & after mtg my ex a couple of times & started 2 pop out"Will u b my gf?"i was thrilled & happy so i decided 2 accept it.

As time passed i find myself reali fell hard 4 AR, evn thou our r/s tt time's secret 2 my family i stil wana continue w/him as long as we can b 2gthr... After sm time i find i shd get 2 noe his frenz bt his excuses'r"My parents dun allow me 2'v a gf+my frenz'll bao toh(tell off in dialet)2 them if they noe i'v a gf, juz keep it as it's k?", tt time i believe in everythg tt he said & juz let it b. Wat we usually do's mt up near his old place(S'goon)'s staircases, his place(both S'goon & current SK)& tts it. B it my b'dy, V'dy etc'r oso 'e same. I started 2 feel does he evn loved me a sgl bit, or juz anthr playg r/s w/me?

My god-bro he knew abt it & told me,"If a guy's parents allow him 2 go clubbg & chiong til nxt day y cant allow him 2'v a gf, & where gt frenz'll bao toh 2 his family?! Most probably he's playg w/ur r/s & u'r hidg in ur created world juz u & him w/o realisg his mistakes, hearg tis'll shatter ur world w/him bt's better den lyg 2 urself.". After wat he'd said i felt myself reali wake up, in 'e most painful way i evr'd. I cried umpteen times wenevr i tot of him, b it in sch/late in 'e nite evn thou i was 'e 1 initiate a silent break.

(Btw a Silent Break's nt a clean cut break &'s nt advisable 2 use tt wo)

& durg tt Silent Break period i din feel gd, & returned 2 him wen i picked up his call after runng away frm my hp 4 days. Wat he said's"Y u nvr ans my calls, u dun love me le mah?"I was kinda soft-hearted person & after hearg tt i went back 2 him, coz i tot of givg it a try as i'd fu chu alot 4 tis r/s(comg 2 1yr) & in 'e end hurt my bf who's my god-bro tt time(i was w/him after i broke-up w/my ex). Bt shortly i find tt he's nt worth it & ended it immedly, & my bf's(nw we'r planng 2 engage)stil wana b w/me.

I'm glad tt i'd hardened myself if nt i'll miz such a wonderful bf in my life, heehee~Bt durg tt period my ex stil gt contact me tryg 2 patch thgs up, bt after serious tokg ovr 'e phone he finally gav up. Alth nw we stil contact bt's those hi-bye frenz, he's his new gf while i'm stil swt & lovg w/my 5 1/5yrs bf. I sincerely hope he can reali treat his gf well & truthfully frm his heart, & nt 2 hurt 'e gal instead.(Paiseh my story's reali long, thx 4 readg.)

エイリアンアイフーアン

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;6/st/20011027/e/%27E+dAy+SiNcE+wE%27r+2GtHr~/dt/-11/k/7992/event.png

~MeMbEr Of BSR aka BaCk SiDe RiDeR~

Mine mah, nt a gd 1 2.

Let's put him as AR, i was a Sec3 student whereby he's an ITE student & we knew each other thru IRC. Tt time mayb i was in an environmt whereby most of my clazmates'v bf juz tt i dun'v & after mtg my ex a couple of times & started 2 pop out"Will u b my gf?"i was thrilled & happy so i decided 2 accept it.

As time passed i find myself reali fell hard 4 AR, evn thou our r/s tt time's secret 2 my family i stil wana continue w/him as long as we can b 2gthr... After sm time i find i shd get 2 noe his frenz bt his excuses'r"My parents dun allow me 2'v a gf+my frenz'll bao toh(tell off in dialet)2 them if they noe i'v a gf, juz keep it as it's k?", tt time i believe in everythg tt he said & juz let it b. Wat we usually do's mt up near his old place(S'goon)'s staircases, his place(both S'goon & current SK)& tts it. B it my b'dy, V'dy etc'r oso 'e same. I started 2 feel does he evn loved me a sgl bit, or juz anthr playg r/s w/me?

My god-bro he knew abt it & told me,"If a guy's parents allow him 2 go clubbg & chiong til nxt day y cant allow him 2'v a gf, & where gt frenz'll bao toh 2 his family?! Most probably he's playg w/ur r/s & u'r hidg in ur created world juz u & him w/o realisg his mistakes, hearg tis'll shatter ur world w/him bt's better den lyg 2 urself.". After wat he'd said i felt myself reali wake up, in 'e most painful way i evr'd. I cried umpteen times wenevr i tot of him, b it in sch/late in 'e nite evn thou i was 'e 1 initiate a silent break.

(Btw a Silent Break's nt a clean cut break &'s nt advisable 2 use tt wo)

& durg tt Silent Break period i din feel gd, & returned 2 him wen i picked up his call after runng away frm my hp 4 days. Wat he said's"Y u nvr ans my calls, u dun love me le mah?"I was kinda soft-hearted person & after hearg tt i went back 2 him, coz i tot of givg it a try as i'd fu chu alot 4 tis r/s(comg 2 1yr) & in 'e end hurt my bf who's my god-bro tt time(i was w/him after i broke-up w/my ex). Bt shortly i find tt he's nt worth it & ended it immedly, & my bf's(nw we'r planng 2 engage)stil wana b w/me.

I'm glad tt i'd hardened myself if nt i'll miz such a wonderful bf in my life, heehee~Bt durg tt period my ex stil gt contact me tryg 2 patch thgs up, bt after serious tokg ovr 'e phone he finally gav up. Alth nw we stil contact bt's those hi-bye frenz, he's his new gf while i'm stil swt & lovg w/my 5 1/5yrs bf. I sincerely hope he can reali treat his gf well & truthfully frm his heart, & nt 2 hurt 'e gal instead.(Paiseh my story's reali long, thx 4 readg.)

well, do admit that sometime, good things come last. True happiness come after a long hardship. I also find my happiness after all. :D

errrr....

you mean yourself fall into more than one of the above category (option of the poll)? :confused:

steady leh~ :

I wish i am cos man no bad gal no like wor~~~:angel:

Juz my ex gf fall into more then one of ur option loh...

Now is history liao so need not ur consultancy...:p

Not long lar but find it quite difficult to read ur shortform/shortcut.. o_O

Now not so bad. I read and can understand. Last time when she first joined the forum, I totally cannot make out what she was trying to say. Really like 'alien' language... :cheeky:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

------> pai seh har, dude, i don't reli quite agreed leh~ :sweat:

in theory part, it may seems workable, but in reality is reli different.

e.g.

#1) female chauvinist goes well with indecisive guy.. (on the basis this guy isn't born to be henpeck hor)

the female may feel this guy is useless, why so indecisive. scare here, scare there, little things oso can't decide. and being indecisive guy, this person very seldomly can excel in his workplace.

#2)nerdy girls go with boring guy...

normally, opposite attract.

boring guys, like outgoing gals.

nerdy girls look up to guys tat are humours and outgoing.

#3) open minded guy goes with flirty girl..

hahaha....

let's ask the guys here... normally no matter how open minded a guys is, deep below, he still can't accept, unless,

theirs is just sex-partner lah, no emotional attachment de lor~

#4) good for nothings love each other..

LOLx

normally and usually, these good for nothing hate and dislike good for nothing.

one thing, abt this good for nothing: they are not stupid. and they self-centered by natural.

they won't choose someone to 'torture' them. LOLx

usually, good for nothing, will look for good, nerdy girls lor....

easy to deceive and used them mah~ :sian:

hey! i totally totally agree with you!!!

i was just citing some very typical examples..

and i believe in reality the theory of opposites attract is very temporary

160207 - 170407: Honda NSR SP150

230507 - 140807: Aprilia RS125 '99

300712 - 290113: Ducati Monster 400 '02

050213 - 190413: Honda CBR 400RR '96

090413 - Present: BMW 316i '12

Why fear the silence when it's already so noisy - Gj

lols,

1st ex: sickening, self-centered, super pervert, persuasive, thinks-he-is-always-right, had more than a dozen gfs in the past and still love to boast about it. Likes outer appearances.

Result: He'd become the 1st top deadliest enemy. If I see him, I might go to jail. (Yes, murder.) When he asked for break-up, I celebrate like nobody's business.

====

2nd ex: HEAVY mood swing, self-centered, too romantic, thinks-he-is-always-right, short-term living (in money), anti-christ.

Result: The too romantic part... mabbe I'm juz too not romantic hahas!!! But we still are friends after break-up. And still willing to spend money on unneccessary stuffs... Girls who knew him likes him hahas!!! The blur him always pluck flowers along the way unknowingly. =.=

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

lols,

1st ex: sickening, self-centered, super pervert, persuasive, thinks-he-is-always-right, had more than a dozen gfs in the past and still love to boast about it. Likes outer appearances.

Result: He'd become the 1st top deadliest enemy. If I see him, I might go to jail. (Yes, murder.) When he asked for break-up, I celebrate like nobody's business.

====

2nd ex: HEAVY mood swing, self-centered, too romantic, thinks-he-is-always-right, short-term living (in money), anti-christ.

Result: The too romantic part... mabbe I'm juz too not romantic hahas!!! But we still are friends after break-up. And still willing to spend money on unneccessary stuffs... Girls who knew him likes him hahas!!! The blur him always pluck flowers along the way unknowingly. =.=

wow, so chim ar.... so which one u loves most b4?

None of the above. :p

I don't even drop a tear for them. I feel friendship not love. To force a friendship to a love will make a relationship even worse.

And I only love Sephiroth-sama~!!! :lovestruck: My beloved hubbie for 10yrs++ already~!!! :lovestruck: (and of coz... Buttercup~!!!)

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

1st one, he just felt so wrong. He was totally a weird guy to the rest of the friends. Nobody really likes him after some of his insensitive stupid joking he does with them.

2nd one, married him. Nice guy. Too bad about the PRC gals with generous guys problems back then. And things blew up in my face and I have to say Sayonara.

3rd one, was kinda of a loner, he was the typical papa mama's boy at home. Only thing is he likes to pretend he is something else. The need to be more 'knowledge-able, in the know kinda chauvenistic way to sort of bind himself to me.' Too bad he lied to me. And I was at that time still recovering from my ex lying to me. So I finally dump him in the very worst way possible.

Other then them.....I dont think I really have a long term bf. They are just f buddies.

:cool:

I understand how u felt... *Hug each other* :cry:

the joy of going out with ur beloved will be spoilt with all that moodswing... you may be planning something nice for her, a little surprise... but after tat mood swing, u dun wanna do anything le.... wat romantic, wat hugs and kiss... all also sian liao....

Respect u can tahan so long.... :thumb:

hope u find a better one....

Don't be deceived by appearance;

Know the true essence that lies beneath,

This is what is the most important.

Not long lar but find it quite difficult to read ur shortform/shortcut.. o_O

Heehee~paiseh 2 let u confused..., nd me 2 further elaborate mah...? *jkg nia*

her short forms v powerful one le.. till now.. i m learning

Aw..., u'r makg me blushg sister... Me v.paiseh de neh..., heehee~Btw hope u can find ur 'E One v.soon..., gambateh neh... :thumbs:

Now not so bad. I read and can understand. Last time when she first joined the forum, I totally cannot make out what she was trying to say. Really like 'alien' language... :cheeky:

Haha~fits my nick mah..., who ask me's ALiEnGaL...? Muahahaha~

P.s Dun say out my embarrasg moments mah..., haiyo~

lols,

====

Wah..., ur 2 exs both'v a same thg in common..., "tink he's alwys rite" part lor... Tsk3~nwdys gettg more & more guys'r in2 it..., hai~ -.-\

I understand how u felt... *Hug each other*

the joy of going out with ur beloved will be spoilt with all that moodswing... you may be planning something nice for her, a little surprise... but after tat mood swing, u dun wanna do anything le.... wat romantic, wat hugs and kiss... all also sian liao....

Respect u can tahan so long....

hope u find a better one....

U ah..., hughug dun ltr wana eat guys' tofu... Go find ur Hard Gay..., blehz~ :p

エイリアンアイフーアン

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;6/st/20011027/e/%27E+dAy+SiNcE+wE%27r+2GtHr~/dt/-11/k/7992/event.png

~MeMbEr Of BSR aka BaCk SiDe RiDeR~

That explains her nick... :lol:

To me, there's no such things as bad ex gf and such..Different ppl, totally different kind of personality/character..So long as both put in an effort to work things out but still it fail, then nothing much to be done anymore..

In order to get together, surely there's something which connects the both of u.Some ppl will change after the honeymood period but not all..Or unless the other party is just out to satisfy their lustful nature... :lol:

WTF am i saying anyway??? o_O

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Actually not juz guys bahs.... almost everybody or everybody always thinks they are right. So whenever they wanna argue, I'll say, "Okay lar! You win you win, you right I wrong okay~? I'm SOOO sorry~!!!" :p

tong kor sia lang zhai..?

there was once i saw a newspaper article stating 2 malaysians, m and f, engaged to each other just recently, they met with an accident(on bike), and the girl set off to heaven.. and their friends were saying like, the couple had scrimed and saved every cent they could to save up for their marriage, and finally they saved enough, this type of thing happened.

this news were like two years ago while i was doing NDP '05. while i was reading the news, i even dropped tears for the guy, like feeling it for myself. really very touching. if can i try to find this piece of article.

what im trying to say is, cherish while u can, as good things dont last.

in the process of getting 2B...

Dreambike: HONDA NSR150SP