SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever have? (and why?)

devoted

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had  

196 members have voted

1. 1. "Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had

• [ Gambler ] --> Bettings, borrows money frm U especially
    • [ Male/Female Chauvinistic Pig ] --> Everytin U do, have2obey 100%
    • [ Playboy/Playgirl ] --> always have flings. Flirt either behinds U or even openly!
    • [ Super Boring Guy/Gal ] --> too routine, homely, serious. And can't take jokes
    • [super Undecisive Gal/Guy ] --> making decisions like dancing cha-cha
    • [ Super emotional aka sensitive Gal/Guy ] --> little bit, oh..i am hurt... mood swing sibeh jialat
    • [ Excuse King/Queen ] --> super gd in making excuses 2cover up. Always blame others.
    • [ Habitual Liar ] --> Can lie to you about basically everything
    • [ Good for nothing ] --> it explain itself liaoz, lolx
    • Others (do share)

wah... den i must say my first ex is a sissy liaos.... can talk non-stop go toilet come back still talk and its like 3am+?!?!?!? I fell asleep next morning still hear his voice. Best man. :thumb: And call not juz call one time, but EVERY NIGHT.

Oh... my beauty sleep... :weep:

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine mah, nt a gd 1 2.

Let's put him as AR, i was a Sec3 student whereby he's an ITE student & we knew each other thru IRC. Tt time mayb i was in an environmt whereby most of my clazmates'v bf juz tt i dun'v & after mtg my ex a couple of times & started 2 pop out"Will u b my gf?"i was thrilled & happy so i decided 2 accept it.

As time passed i find myself reali fell hard 4 AR, evn thou our r/s tt time's secret 2 my family i stil wana continue w/him as long as we can b 2gthr... After sm time i find i shd get 2 noe his frenz bt his excuses'r"My parents dun allow me 2'v a gf+my frenz'll bao toh(tell off in dialet)2 them if they noe i'v a gf, juz keep it as it's k?", tt time i believe in everythg tt he said & juz let it b. Wat we usually do's mt up near his old place(S'goon)'s staircases, his place(both S'goon & current SK)& tts it. B it my b'dy, V'dy etc'r oso 'e same. I started 2 feel does he evn loved me a sgl bit, or juz anthr playg r/s w/me?

My god-bro he knew abt it & told me,"If a guy's parents allow him 2 go clubbg & chiong til nxt day y cant allow him 2'v a gf, & where gt frenz'll bao toh 2 his family?! Most probably he's playg w/ur r/s & u'r hidg in ur created world juz u & him w/o realisg his mistakes, hearg tis'll shatter ur world w/him bt's better den lyg 2 urself.". After wat he'd said i felt myself reali wake up, in 'e most painful way i evr'd. I cried umpteen times wenevr i tot of him, b it in sch/late in 'e nite evn thou i was 'e 1 initiate a silent break.

(Btw a Silent Break's nt a clean cut break &'s nt advisable 2 use tt wo)

& durg tt Silent Break period i din feel gd, & returned 2 him wen i picked up his call after runng away frm my hp 4 days. Wat he said's"Y u nvr ans my calls, u dun love me le mah?"I was kinda soft-hearted person & after hearg tt i went back 2 him, coz i tot of givg it a try as i'd fu chu alot 4 tis r/s(comg 2 1yr) & in 'e end hurt my bf who's my god-bro tt time(i was w/him after i broke-up w/my ex). Bt shortly i find tt he's nt worth it & ended it immedly, & my bf's(nw we'r planng 2 engage)stil wana b w/me.

I'm glad tt i'd hardened myself if nt i'll miz such a wonderful bf in my life, heehee~Bt durg tt period my ex stil gt contact me tryg 2 patch thgs up, bt after serious tokg ovr 'e phone he finally gav up. Alth nw we stil contact bt's those hi-bye frenz, he's his new gf while i'm stil swt & lovg w/my 5 1/5yrs bf. I sincerely hope he can reali treat his gf well & truthfully frm his heart, & nt 2 hurt 'e gal instead.(Paiseh my story's reali long, thx 4 readg.)

had a difficult time reading your story :giddy:

I guess no one here had happen any case like mine. Guess what if your gf go and let another guy screw then she still put all blame on you, how you feel? i thought this thing only can seen on the TV but now it really happen to me. This is the worst gf that i ever had in my life.

I caught her got another guy after 2month together but i pretend to act as nothing happen cause i really love her alots during that time. I found everything inside her room. In her closet got that guy belonging and the worst thing that i found condom under her bed. When i question her she can told me was belong to her very ex bf but i notice the manufacture date was on the last yr then the ex bf was break off 4-5yrs ago. Then slowly i really do a check on her...guess what she skype or message the guy when i was sleeping. After that i check on their conversation (sorry i know is wrong to check on ppl personal thing but no choice liao) they were talking abt sex thing and the guy keeping asking her to go his house with him n left me home alone. The conversation was totally suck... it make me puke if i think back.

i guess everyone here like to spend their love one on the Valentine's Day, right? but for my incident my bloody Gf left me home alone again then go resort with that guy. At first i was really stupid n believe her that she really need to work on Valentine day and she need to stay over nite at the work site. For me work alway come first so i didn't stopping her. One thing i never notice was she wear until very nice n sexy to work and the place was a construction site. Then the next day when she reach home i found a hotel resort in her bag again i ask her... you go open room with who she still can shout at me that im crazy. what she told me doesn't match at all... because at first she told me that she work alone in the site and no rest but after i saw the receipt she told me the room was open for her staff. you see... doesn't match at all, right?

Another worst thing i remember. Is on 1st Jan 2006 she told me that she got a modeling photo shot in the resort. Again i found something... i found the receipt and the room was booked by that guy. Im really going crazy when i saw this.

To be contiune... more bad thing coming up. This is a true life story not any Sammyboy story.

some girls can really be this cheap :angry:

wah... den i must say my first ex is a sissy liaos.... can talk non-stop go toilet come back still talk and its like 3am+?!?!?!? I fell asleep next morning still hear his voice. Best man. :thumb: And call not juz call one time, but EVERY NIGHT.

Oh... my beauty sleep... :weep:

lol... :thumb: so loving

wee hours = late hours lars....

that one i tabole tahan.... I dun like to disturb ppl in the middle of de night neither do i wished to get disturbed.... If i angry I'll call back that person and RAAARAAAR!!!

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

lol... :thumb: so loving

That one is self-centered lor.... He only likes to talk about himself, share about himself, and only about himself. And if he wants you to talk, he wants you to talk about HOW YOU THINK ABOUT HIM.

TAAAAABOOOOOOOLEEEE TAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAN AAAAAAAAARH!!!!

He is a dammit MAMA's BOY.

wee hrs ? mean?

Last time with my first GF, I can talk to her non-stop on the telephone for hours. Record time was 7 hours, from 9pm till 4am. If my mum hadn't caught me, sure talk until dawn breaks. :cheeky: The irony was I can talk to her on the phone but when face to face, my mouth clamped up and my mind became blank... :slapforehead:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Last time with my first GF, I can talk to her non-stop on the telephone for hours. Record time was 7 hours, from 9pm till 4am. If my mum hadn't caught me, sure talk until dawn breaks. :cheeky: The irony was I can talk to her on the phone but when face to face, my mouth clamped up and my mind became blank... :slapforehead:

mine not so jia lak

onli frm 8 plus to maybe 1am

lol....

lols... tat's why I had a phobia on phone calls... even till now... I even told my friends... DON'T CALL ME. SMS ME. :cheeky: But usually those who really call me... thought they called the wrong number coz... heehee... They'll hear a manly voice.

The MAX I could bear was up to 2hrs ~ 3hrs.

So true! My ex of 5 years found a new guy within 3 months too! And they went on holiday to so many places. You could only imagine the torment I felt during those trying times. Somemore, I was involved in an accident and could do nothing but stay at home. Arhh! The anguish. The lonely nights. We broke up last August and up till now, I'm still moping around and feeling emotional at times because of the lost love. It seems to me that most ladies (I'm NOT generalizing) are able to do that. Maybe its a way to move on for them (rebound guy) or maybe its a release from an f-up relationship.

I still love her and we still contact each other once in a while, but its not possible for us anymore.

Hey I'm single and available! :cheeky:

I am not generalising all females also, but i have to agree with you. And they like to sms/call after few months at those wee hours.

I am not generalising all females also, but i have to agree with both of you. they will still continue to sms u, trying to like keep in contact.

anyway, its always easier for a female to find a bf. whereas for a guy to find a gf, more difficult

No more regrets.

i cannot man, i max 4 hours den will fall asleep liao LOL

there was once this girl (not my gf), we chatted for 2 hours, den i fell asleep,.. for like 10 mins, den she waited for me.. den suddenlt when i woke up (after 10mins) i realised phone still around, den say "hello", and she replied. she told me she waited for 10mins.

den abt another 30mins, i fell alseep again. this time 15 mins.

den abt anboter 30mins, i fell asleep. this time when i woke up its already 5am. i said "hello", she already hanged the phone liao - finally. LOL next morning in sch, she told me she waited 30mins b4 hanging up

No more regrets.

Wah, sorry to hear about your plight, DenverDino. Never mind. Karma will come back and bite her in the arse. You stay cool and dump her (if you have not yet done it). No point having this kind of GF. Luckily only GF and not your wife... :sweat:

I also hope so hope all the bad karma will go to him. Until now she still dont want to let me go and want to patch back with me. But i dont think so cause her hole is already dirty.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

hey, where got? Men can go indonesia or vietnam BUY wives lor... There's no such thing as women go BUY husbands right?

Abit intimidating hor... even not generalising also how you guys sentence can be abit pissed off.

And say, the 1st ex that I claimed him as my deadliest enemy on planet earth STILL dare to drop me an SMS. I was about to raid his house and shred him into pieces.

Some say after break off there is no such thing as patch back as friends. Some says it is possible, if both knew their stand. That's how it is in between me and my 2nd ex. Though I feel like turning him upside-down on wasting money to buy unneccessary gifts.

y are u still with her? i mean.. she can have another guy and u dun feel anything at all? she is screwing with another guy and u still can take it becoz u love her? omg. are u in ur rite mind?

Maybe that time i was totally blinded with love n never think so much...just knew that i really love her so much. Im so stupid lor....

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

Maybe that time i was totally blinded with love n never think so much...just knew that i really love her so much. Im so stupid lor....

nvm, i believe u deserve someone much better den her

No more regrets.

Love can be blind.

My brother's friend who got himself a beautiful wife, he still goes to geylang flirt, get women, do dirty stuffs, club all night behind his wife's back. Now his wife become stewardess when overseas for a long time, FIRST time he felt LONELY. wtf.

My friend who got attached to her bf for like more than 3 years++... First time asked to be bgf, the guy actually dated 3 girls in a day at different time. And she hit the jackpot to be his gf. During the period he still flirts with other girls. And my friend is a nice and sweet girl-next-door type... haiz... Everyday see her sad face, I heart-broke.

no one talking abt buying husbands or wives.. aiya nvm

I saying even if cannot get a girlfriend. If want marry so easy, go buy a wife from Vietnam, China or Indonesia. Young ones also got lor... So easy. Coz I sch attachment in a co. that got promote matchmakes. I see the photos. BEAUTIFUL BRIDES. ugly... hairless... *cough* ......nvm.

Well, don't be too hard on yourself cos -

1. love hurts

2. love bites

3. love is blind

4. fools fall in love

5. all we need is love

6. etc... :p

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

aiyo, intro ur fren to me la :D

*printscreens*

lols, I can use this to blackmail you tell your darling liaos~ :p