SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever have? (and why?)

devoted

"Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had  

196 members have voted

1. 1. "Worst" Bf/Gf you ever had

• [ Gambler ] --> Bettings, borrows money frm U especially
    • [ Male/Female Chauvinistic Pig ] --> Everytin U do, have2obey 100%
    • [ Playboy/Playgirl ] --> always have flings. Flirt either behinds U or even openly!
    • [ Super Boring Guy/Gal ] --> too routine, homely, serious. And can't take jokes
    • [super Undecisive Gal/Guy ] --> making decisions like dancing cha-cha
    • [ Super emotional aka sensitive Gal/Guy ] --> little bit, oh..i am hurt... mood swing sibeh jialat
    • [ Excuse King/Queen ] --> super gd in making excuses 2cover up. Always blame others.
    • [ Habitual Liar ] --> Can lie to you about basically everything
    • [ Good for nothing ] --> it explain itself liaoz, lolx
    • Others (do share)

ok ok take yr time no hurry~

But I got PM u ask for her contact meh??

Dun scare me wor...

Got one big headache on hand liao still itchy backside meh..:cheeky:

but u can tahan call to thai everyday or not? every mth hp bill abt 200-300 plus leh. she dont stay in SG.

HAHAHA... then i thiink u are those abnormal rat liao. :cheeky:

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro thats why im always well prepared.

im using STARHUB! FREE 018 IDD!

:D

160207 - 170407: Honda NSR SP150

230507 - 140807: Aprilia RS125 '99

300712 - 290113: Ducati Monster 400 '02

050213 - 190413: Honda CBR 400RR '96

090413 - Present: BMW 316i '12

Why fear the silence when it's already so noisy - Gj

wa reallly is pro..

sorry sorry

160207 - 170407: Honda NSR SP150

230507 - 140807: Aprilia RS125 '99

300712 - 290113: Ducati Monster 400 '02

050213 - 190413: Honda CBR 400RR '96

090413 - Present: BMW 316i '12

Why fear the silence when it's already so noisy - Gj

my ex had flings, and using superb excuse like 'close friends' lied to me that they are jus pure friends.

but exchanged smses like lovers.

HMM.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

my ex had flings, and using superb excuse like 'close friends' lied to me that they are jus pure friends.

but exchanged smses like lovers.

HMM.

what to do... i can only say is our life and we had to accept what it happen in our life. Mayb u owned him/ her in the past life.

Sound like a god-father. :cheeky:

wakaka. i cant be bothered.

all is in de past. like yrs ago le.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

no i dun use skype leh..

need to pay $$$ one leh when it's supposed to be free..

and they use British pounds/USD to charge u for credits..

might as well use MSN jus need to buy headphone wif mike..if use webcam lagi better can see face rite..:thumb:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

wakaka. i cant be bothered.

all is in de past. like yrs ago le.

Ya... should be that way... alway look infront and dont look back just like on the track concentrate infront not the back. hahaha

wah~ so "touching" you all so support my thread ah.....

so fast jump so many pages liao ah.....

okie okie.... got a question for you guys and gals.....

(see below)

Frm your point of view, which is worse? :angry: and why?

================================

all right this story happens to my close friends.

after a round of sharing, my blood reli boils, I felt reli so (*angry*) too....

option #1)

this girl (let's call her "F") appear to be real 'homely', ' nice' and 'super decent' & super good at smoking her way out when troubles hit.

even me oso :bow: to her behaviors (or acting skills)!

this girl wont stay long in any job (mayb she is the youngest in the family, her family reli dotes on her)

this girl is real ambitious too, wanted to start a boutique.

but no investor.

(actually, people who worked with her knows that she don't really got capability or potential lar, little bit can't endure, will quit, always thinks she is right, she wanted to be a boss, because, she could be always right, and can order people around)

and then,

she knows this guy (let's call him "MR A", this guy is very very very nice)

initially she seems to like him, date him out, MR A, in the beginning was very careful, but this girl F, reli shown like she is interested in him wor, she even try to hold his hands when crossing the road! (wah piangz!)

but after MR A, reli reli start to devote his genuine love to her, and started get committed. tat girl F, totally start to play distanting and act blur, and say that is MR A, "misunderstood" her wor, and worst, asking MR A to look for other girls for his gf, they are just ' ordinary friends'

MR A like 'wat the F@#$!"

ok, MR A let the matter rest, count him unlucky, who tell him so easily being touched and taken in. so all right, let's be friends lar.

then,

when this girl F, happened to know, this MR A, got a real good girlfriend, let's call "girl A" who is rich and etc.

while she is on her ends (she had credit cards bills to pay, and her car roadtax is coming and etc)

she start to get real close with MR A, wanted MR A to rope this "girl A" into her boutique thingy.

and because, this girl F knows MR A reli reli loves her, she kind of used him !!!!

:angry: (despicable! *pui pui pui*)

during their conversations, she will kind of mislead him: abt their future and etc, bringing MR A to go to her house and meet up her parents and etc (as if like they are reli into relationship or couple) and this boutique thingy, is as if of THEIR dream (both this girl F and MR A's)

therefore,

MR A, out of good will to help this girl F to fulfill her dreams, finally, using all his influence and sincerity, moved this girl A, and got this "girl A" to invest in the boutique.

so,

MR A reli slogged hard for this girl F.

and this girl F really oso order MR A around.

one time, ask MR A rushed from Woodlands to Parkway Parade, and order him around, as if MR A is reli her staff, despite of MR A had a busy schudule, MR A nicely obeys and follows.

and,

on the day, three of them open the joint account, MR A rushed out from his lunch-hour, just to stand along this girl F.

then,

MR A start to help out in this girl F's boutique too (FOC!!!!)

however,

friction started.

MR A finds this girl F's working attitude reli got problem, and not down to earth enough abt her ideas and etc.

quarrels beings.

this girl F upset why MR A do not stand along with her. but MR A finds it shouldn't be done this way.

and MR A finds this girl F is getting too much, like taking him for granted, like order him around to do things like maid. and also discover this girl F is reli reli way too self-centered and selfish.

however, being a good man, this MR A tried to talk nicely and explains to this girl F.

but being the spolit brat (this, she won't admit, she is used in having her ways) and was frustrated that why MR A keep opposing her.

and MR A felt very insecure and find this girl F's character got problem too.

like:

she will told people abt this boutique business, but seems do not admit tat they are into a relationship (more sort of partnership).

and,

towards their both mutual friends, she don't even want to mention that MR A is helping in this business too! (well, i don't know if she reli forgets or purposely omitted out)

MR A finds this girl F is not committed at all! wat a fool he is!

however, he kept giving chances to this girl F, and believes the best of her, stood by her.

then,

during a quarrel,

(i think MR A wanted someone to talk to, a listening ear, as he is having some tough time at work)

this girl F told MR A off:

"WE ARE NOT BOY/GIRLFRIEND LEH! WHAT I CAN GIVE THIS SO LITTLE, YOU GO AND FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN SATISFY YOUR EMOTIONAL NEEDS LAR"

*wah piang*

MR A like *strike by thunder and lightning*

totally totally shock!

and realised that he had done so much (without pay without any profits)

and to a rude awakening that:

HE WAS BEING USED BY THAT F$#@!!!!!

option #2)

a irresponsible jerk who made a girl pregnant and then deny.

pls choose :cheeky:

~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~*.~.*.~.*.~*.~.*

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/devoted_01/2221.gif

Whatever thing happen in our life... thats only 2 kind of person will never leave u. Make a guess.....

friends and family :thumb:

another Q.

1.Career

2.Parent

3.Girlfriend/wife

4.Friend

For your Opinion which one is important to you? group it.

wah~ so "touching" you all so support my thread ah.....

so fast jump so many pages liao ah.....

okie okie.... got a question for you guys and gals.....

(see below)

Frm your point of view, which is worse? :angry: and why?

================================

all right this story happens to my close friends.

after a round of sharing, my blood reli boils, I felt reli so (*angry*) too....

option #1)

this girl (let's call her "F") appear to be real 'homely', ' nice' and 'super decent' & super good at smoking her way out when troubles hit.

even me oso :bow: to her behaviors (or acting skills)!

this girl wont stay long in any job (mayb she is the youngest in the family, her family reli dotes on her)

this girl is real ambitious too, wanted to start a boutique.

but no investor.

(actually, people who worked with her knows that she don't really got capability or potential lar, little bit can't endure, will quit, always thinks she is right, she wanted to be a boss, because, she could be always right, and can order people around)

and then,

she knows this guy (let's call him "MR A", this guy is very very very nice)

initially she seems to like him, date him out, MR A, in the beginning was very careful, but this girl F, reli shown like she is interested in him wor, she even try to hold his hands when crossing the road! (wah piangz!)

but after MR A, reli reli start to devote his genuine love to her, and started get committed. tat girl F, totally start to play distanting and act blur, and say that is MR A, "misunderstood" her wor, and worst, asking MR A to look for other girls for his gf, they are just ' ordinary friends'

MR A like 'wat the F@#$!"

ok, MR A let the matter rest, count him unlucky, who tell him so easily being touched and taken in. so all right, let's be friends lar.

then,

when this girl F, happened to know, this MR A, got a real good girlfriend, let's call "girl A" who is rich and etc.

while she is on her ends (she had credit cards bills to pay, and her car roadtax is coming and etc)

she start to get real close with MR A, wanted MR A to rope this "girl A" into her boutique thingy.

and because, this girl F knows MR A reli reli loves her, she kind of used her!!!!

:angry: (despicable! *pui pui pui*)

during their conversation, she will kind of mislead him: abt their future and etc, bringing MR A to go to her house and meet up her parents and etc (as if like they are reli into relationship or couple) and this boutique thingy, is as if of THEIR dream (both this girl F and MR A)

therefore,

MR A, out of good will to help this girl F to fulfill her dreams, finally, using all his influence and sincerity, moved this girl A, and got this "girl A" to invest in the boutique.

so,

MR A reli slogged hard for this girl F.

and this girl F really oso order MR A around.

one time, ask MR A rushed from Woodlands to Parkway Parade and order her around, despite of MR A had a busy schudule.

and,

on the day, three of them open the joint account, MR A rushed out from his lunch just to stand along this girl F.

then,

MR A start to help out in this girl F's boutique too (FOC!!!!)

however,

friction started.

MR A finds this girl F's working attitude reli got problem, and not down to earth enough.

quarrels beings.

this girl F upset why MR A do not stand along with her. but MR A finds it shouldn't be done this way. and MR A finds this girl F is getting too much, like taking him for granted, like order him around to do things like maid. and also discover this girl F is reli reli way too self-centered and selfish.

however, being a good man, this MR A tried to talk nicely and explains to this girl F.

but being the spolit brat (this, she won't admit, she is used in having her ways) and was frustrated that why MR A keep opposing her.

and MR A felt very insecure and find this girl F's character got problem too.

like:

she will told people abt this boutique business, but seems do not admit tat they are into a relationship (more sort of partnership).

and,

towards their both mutual friends, she don't even want to mention that MR A is helping in this business too! (well, i don't know if she reli forgets or purposely omitted out)

MR A finds this girl F is not committed at all! wat a fool he is!

however, he kept giving chances to this girl F, and believes the best of her, stood by her.

then,

during a quarrel,

(i think MR A wanted someone to talk to, a listening ear, as he is having some tough time at work)

this girl F told MR A off:

"WE ARE NOT BOY/GIRLFRIEND LEH! WHAT I CAN GIVE THIS SO LITTLE, YOU GO AND FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN SATISFY YOUR EMOTIONAL NEEDS LAR"

*wah piang*

MR A like *strike by thunder and lightning*

totally totally shock!

and realised that he had done so much (without pay without any profits)

and to a rude awakening that:

HE WAS BEING USED BY THAT F$#@!!!!!

option #2)

a irresponsible jerk who made a girl pregnant and then deny.

pls choose :cheeky:

very very long story. and read till blur still catch nothing. but den again, i'll still choose option 2.

There are too many girls in the world to go after a girl who is too adventurous... So in what way is that guy better then you Denverdino.?? I suppose that this guy have lots of money and material goods, if not your gf won't go to the extend of putting your relationship at risk. Well since she doesn't put you in her heart at all, there is no need to feel pain at all. Hmmm... so money is still the number 1 factor in determining happiness. Hmmm... temptation or lust, there are lots of ways to satisfy both rather then to put in time, effort and money to find a gf.. My 2cents worth, anyway been attached doesn't means it's the stairway to heaven.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4415/hyorileedh5.gif

å®æ•™æˆ‘负天下人....休教天下人负我...

In a place where life goes this fast, it's never fair.

Life is simple you made choices, you don't look back.

very very long story. and read till blur still catch nothing. but den again, i'll still choose option 2.

hahaha :lol:

pai seh, my english reli sux, but my chinese is powerful~! lolx

oh....

inconclusion,

to me, option #1 and option #2 are both yucks to me....

both will makes my blood :angry: boils!

lolx

心因為寬容, æ‰çœ‹è¦‹å¹¸ç¦

人会å˜å¾—温柔, 是é€æ¾ˆçš„懂了

懂了, å¿«ä¹æ˜¯é€‰æ‹©

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/devoted_01/2221.gif

another Q.

1.Career

2.Parent

3.Girlfriend/wife

4.Friend

For your Opinion which one is important to you? group it.

Parent

Friend

Career

Boyfriend/husband (:

yup, u are Right!:thumb: good one

i come to realize that when i broke up with that ex of mine (whom i listed here). my parents know about our relationship, and are pretty accepted to it, especially my dad - to my surprise. cos he is a very very caution guy whenever it comes to me. he protect me from anything/everything. very daddy girl you can say. so when he accepted my ex back den, i was surprise and touched. and of cos, happy.

so when we broke up, i got real upset. i cried whole night. until my dad is home (he work night shift). he hugged onto me and say its alright, im still young, there will be better guy out there. i was touched. real touched by it. even my mum dun nag at me anymore(at that point of time that is).

its a blessing in disguise. cos of this guy, i broke off lotsa contacts with my friends (half because he dun like them, half because, i spend all my time with him). and when we broke up, all my friends came back and consoled me.

i felt really bless back den.

who need an boyfriend when you got wonderful families and friends around you? :thumb: