2b Top Speed.

hansen02

SP TOP SPEED.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. SP TOP SPEED.

• 150km/h
    • 160km/h
    • 170km/h
    • 180km/h
    • 190km/h
    • 200km/h
    • 210km/h
    • 220km/h

Hum testing top speed is kinda fun lor juz either dont get caught in sg or go test in malaysia so u wont get revoked. 4 me i dont fe3l like losing my class 3 driving lolz.

I never rode sp b4 but on my old moded krr i was able to get 200km/h.[prolly inaccurate cause 2b bikes the speedo is fked up... if u wanna know yr true speed go clock beside a relatively new class 2 bike]

Now, my 1990 gsxr top i got so far was 230ish km/h n zxr400( illegal exhaust) abt 220km/h. But best thing abt 2a bikes is the stability u get on it. The tyre dimensions are almost double the size of 2b bikes ;p so u can corner without the feeling of slipping. n the bike wont wobble at speeds > 180 so its good for safety reasons.

Prolly next yr i'll go get a gsxr k1 or k5 n remove rev limiter to test how fast it can go. u sure get a lot of adrenaline hitting the top speed of watever bike u ride, as long u ride safe, do it on empty strech of road n do this without a pillon then okie lor. risk yr life but not others =)

Edited by taaouicha
typo

2B-KRR(SOLD)

2A-GSXR400(SCRAPPED),ZXR400(SOLD)

2-R1

3-TOYOTA CAMRY

http://www.1000ps.at/magazin/yamaha/yamaha_r1_8gross.jpg

• Replies 158

Wah all so fast!Powerful cia...See liao want to laugh!

My SP go 180kph anyway(ON MY METER)!But my speed had been clock by TP b4,

running at 130kph on my speedo but show 117.23827kph(back number ah gar ah

ar,neber notice) by TP gun!

But what i noe tat for 2b bike,e faster u run,e accurancy of e real speed is dropping too!

Even those 1000cc big bike aso not accurate plus car in actual speed but not so

jia lat then 2b bike!

Anway I heard alot of ppl say their SP kawa clear meter lah,somemore gt 1 fellas say his

tzm hit 280kph lah.Then I aso heard 125z makan r1 in a drag race b4!Wah their corner at

normal filter lane reach 140kph then when i ask,r u sure n tat fella answer,rossi can do it,

Y cant i do it...Actually good to have this kind of bombster anyway,can make ur life not

so boring!At least gt some Entertainment!:)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5575/mywifeneonlight2.th.jpg è°èƒ½æ˜Žäº† 人éžäºº,è‰éžè‰,是å是好,梦想颠倒,心血æ¥æ½®,云散烟消

my sp run 320km/h ar.. 2nd link shoot past a lambo and a busa... they shock ar.. whahahahha.... i carry a big tank of NOS on my my bag... connect str to the tank! hahah

aye this tread damn funny ahh.. where got nos connect to tank?? i tot is direct injection at the carburetor?? 320? sp? hahahahah..

• 7 months later...