SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

k750i

Pauche

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheeko@Aug 30 2005, 07:45 PM

:smile: I wana ask u k750i owners a question, can the phone store multiple phone numbers for 1 person? example i have home phone, office phone, handphone,email, fax number, all store under 1 contact instead of keeping each number individually :confused:

good phone.

Can store. I defected from nokia to Sony ericsson. At first wanted to buiy s700i to save budget but in the end got the k750i on national day. camera is powerful. most pple who own camera phones themselves saw the pictures i took said it was very clear. But MP3 wise if you need more memory space gotta buy a new memory card yourself. 64MB is not big enough. Can store about a CD worth of songs only. Cannot like store multiple discs like you will do in a car.

Video is not bad also. can make personal movies. haha. made one bike intro movie with my phone. Blackheart (SBF) also saw it and said not bad.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by MS@Aug 31 2005, 10:35 AM

good phone.

Can store. I defected from nokia to Sony ericsson. At first wanted to buiy s700i to save budget but in the end got the k750i on national day. camera is powerful. most pple who own camera phones themselves saw the pictures i took said it was very clear. But MP3 wise if you need more memory space gotta buy a new memory card yourself. 64MB is not big enough. Can store about a CD worth of songs only. Cannot like store multiple discs like you will do in a car.

Video is not bad also. can make personal movies. haha. made one bike intro movie with my phone. Blackheart (SBF) also saw it and said not bad.

:smile: Thanks for the multiple address phone number storage info, like that can throw my current XPHONE away liao!! :smile:

Originally posted by cheeko@Aug 31 2005, 11:08 AM

:smile: Thanks for the multiple address phone number storage info, like that can throw my current XPHONE away liao!! :smile:

You can also store your contact's birthday under the phone list. :p

But do take note that the whole contact have to be saved in your hp memory, instead of SIM memory. :smile:

Charlie's Angels

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by jingle@Aug 31 2005, 04:18 PM

You can also store your contact's birthday under the phone list. :p

But do take note that the whole contact have to be saved in your hp memory, instead of SIM memory. :smile:

:smile: Miss, from the way u describe the phone, it is almost a microsoft smartphone liao. but only lag the ability to use excel, words, powerpoint & install 3rd party software or programs :smile:

Originally posted by cheeko@Aug 31 2005, 04:41 PM

:smile: Miss, from the way u describe the phone, it is almost a microsoft smartphone liao. but only lag the ability to use excel, words, powerpoint & install 3rd party software or programs :smile:

hur.. I only say can save birthday under contacts, and it will appear in your calendar mah. :D

Anyway.. I love this phone! More than my old K700i. Hehe...

Charlie's Angels

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by jingle@Aug 31 2005, 05:23 PM

hur.. I only say can save birthday under contacts, and it will appear in your calendar mah. :D

Anyway.. I love this phone! More than my old K700i. Hehe...

:confused: But miss, can this handphone install other software like or utilities like nokia sybiam platform :confused: Other games, engineering software, karmasutra...etc.... :confused:

Guest cheeko
:smile: Another question i wana ask u people here, can this hp be syn with microsoft outlook address book?! Cos currently my hp database is syn with outlook, if k750i can't do that then i have a big headache, all my contacts,email,office, fax, have to key in 1 by 1 :giddy: Sorry for being long winded, me never use ericsson hp b4

Originally posted by eric78@Sep 3 2005, 02:30 PM

u mean video? If yes u can change the settings when u on yr camera... :smile:

i cant change the setting when in camera mode or video mode.Tried looking at the owner manual but could not find anthing out of it.....can anyone one pls help?:confused:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4672/bikes23bg.jpg

Originally posted by alkalinezzz@Sep 4 2005, 11:03 PM

i cant change the setting when in camera mode or video mode.Tried looking at the owner manual but could not find anthing out of it.....can anyone one pls help?:confused:

at the video mode, press 0 to toggle between the 10sec recording and unlimited recording

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by X9hopeful@Sep 7 2005, 05:30 PM

at the video mode, press 0 to toggle between the 10sec recording and unlimited recording

yup yup.. it works.. thanks!!! :)

Guest *Garnet*
Originally posted by RpM@Sep 2 2005, 09:43 AM

got the phone for abt 2 wks...love the fone like hell...can install games n melody n themes...quite similar to a nokia fone...i would rate it 9/10....haha..but the phonebook part is abit of headache...:cheer:

where to get games?

Originally posted by TötöPiN™@Sep 10 2005, 02:04 PM

press "*"

great phone. never regretted switching from nokia to sony ericsson. Can shoot and edit own movie oso. With soundtrack. etc etc.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Originally posted by RpM@Sep 2 2005, 09:43 AM

got the phone for abt 2 wks...love the fone like hell...can install games n melody n themes...quite similar to a nokia fone...i would rate it 9/10....haha..but the phonebook part is abit of headache...:cheer:

Where to download more games??

So far I got the Might and Magic from M1, but it doesn't stretch to full screen no matter what screen ssize setting I try.

Riders are like pilots

Both need SITUATION AWARENESS to stay alive