Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

GLAD U Drop By...

 

Take a Few Minutes to Read

'Cos U really have less than 2 Sec

To React to a Situation on the Road...

 

But the KEY is not to Get Into The Situation...

Spectrum

 

Note: Just Read One "Tip of the Day"

Every time u logged in...

Don't Read thru the thread in one go...

Feel free to quote which ever point as u

share your own experience with us.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/SteetSmart01.jpg

 

Note:

There is no Copy Right when spreading a Word on safety.

Right Click with your mouse & click "property" -

Copy "Address (URL)" and paste on "IMG".

Or simply "save picture as... " to your disc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Smart

 

Tip of the Day #1

 

Most motorcycles accidents involve a short trip associated

with shopping, work, friends or entertainment.

50% of Crashes happen within the first six minutes.

So be extra careful when starting off.

The Factors are Attention & Concentration.

Transition from House to Bike, Office to Bike is High risk.

How focuses are u on the traffic hazards or is your mind somewhere else?

 

Every time U swing your leg over the Bike.

Take time to direct your Mind to the Task.

To focus on the road & traffic ahead.

Wipe things of your mind & tune in to the bike & ride.

 

A Transition is Needed… Take a little time to concentrate on what lies ahead!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/SteetSmart01.jpg

Hi All,

 

Above is a Statistic.

But U need not be One. :smile:

 

Although the figures were compiled in another country...

I feel It is also relevant here in Spore.

 

Please contribute your views & experience.

As conditions here at Home are different.

And whatever U contribute will beneficial to ALL.

 

Thank You for Tuning In...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites

STREET SMART

CONTENTS For your "Quick Reference"

 

1. 50% of Crashes happen within the 1st 6 min (Pg 1)

2. The Art of Soft Lane Change

3. Intersections - Most Frequent Place for an Accident

4. Less Traffic = Fewer Hazard (choose your route)

5. See & Be Seen (Be obvious)

6. Vision: Whose is more important. Yours or others (Pg 2)

7. It's All about Speed

8. Risk in City Street Vs Expressways

9. Good Time... Bad Time (different time in the day/nite)

10. 2 Min Check (Pre-Ride)

 

11. How long it takes to get use to riding a new bike

12. Recognizing & Respond to Hazards

13. Wet Weather Riding

14. Emergency! Chain Snap! (pg 3)

14a. Blind Spots

15. Something Heavy on your Mind...

16. 2 Most Dangerous Risk to the Biker

17. The Attitude to Learning

18. Swerving

19. 3 Deadly Junction in the West

20. Change your Gears before entering a Corner

 

21. 4 Things that seperate You from the Ground

22. Bikers Wt vs Bike Wt.

23. Tires indicates the Drivers Intentions (Pg 4)

24. Taxis... $#%%!

25. Taking a Left/Right Bend

26. Tunnel Vision

27. Crash & Injuries Pattern (Pg 5)

28. Best Protection is Distance

29. Filtering Between Lane

30. Entering Expressways

 

31.The U-Turn

32. Shadow Watching (Pg 6)

33. When Sun Gets In Your Eyes/Sand

34. Take a Break

34a. Wear Protection

35. High WInds (Pg 7)

36. Overload

37. Overtaking Commercial Vehicles

38. Under the Bridge

39. Being Noisy Could be a Good Thing

40. Beyong Your Envelope

 

41.Life Saver (Pg 8)

42. Bikes on Tour

43. Overtaking a String of Vehicles

44. Offside Overtaking

45. Wet Days

46. Big WHEELs small wheels (Pg 9)

47. Which Bike Should I Steal?

47a. Riding Skill... Physical/Mental

49. Slippery When Wet

50. Be Cool!

 

51.Stop & U Drop

52. Keep to the side when turning

52a. Look out for that Cow!

53. Height has It's Advantages

54. F.A.S.T. (Pg 10)

55. Target Fixation

55a. Space

56. When u see a slow car... (Pg 4)

56a. Entry Speed (pg17)

56b. Tyres

57. Stoney Island

57a. 1000th Hit Post "Don't Rush"

58. Regulating your speed (Pg 58)

59. Don't want to Hit Anything when I fall

60. Hydro Planning

 

61. Decreasing Radius Turns

62. The Wobble

63. Engine Seizure (Pg 12)

64. Skids

65. ABS Brakes

68. Thunderstorms

69. Speed Vs Gear

70. Signal Your Intentions

 

71. Flashing Your HeadLights

72. Junctions

73. Taxis

74. Hand Signals

75. Courtesy (Pg 13)

76. Responding to other signals

77. Learning from our mistakes

78. Attitudes Towards Speed

79. Attitudes Towards Other Road User

80. Attitudes Towards Risk Taking

 

81. Heavy Vehicle on the overtake...

81a. Looking but not seeing

82. Red Mist (Pg 82)

83. Traffic Jams

84. Riding In A Group

85. Ride Within Your Comfort Zone

86. Overtaking is a Decision u can Reconsider at anytime.

87. Don't follow blindly

88. You Alone can Access the situation

89. When your vision begin to blur.

90. 12 midnight to 8am

 

91. Do Something to Keep Awake

92. May Not Be A Good Idea to squeeze between 2 vehicles

93. One of the safest position is between two vehicle.

94. Be Selective Who U are with.

95. Debris from Trucks...

96. Drop Gears Before Entering Corners for more control (Pg 15)

97. Exit & Entrances

98. It Need Not Involve U

99. A Wet Tale

100. Think Buffet

 

101. It sometime not good to share.

102. When the surface is getting Wet

103. Looking Here - Looking There

104. Punctures & Blowouts

105. Altering Your Riding Behaviour

106. Cute Animals

106a. Hantu Lorries

107. Clear & Present Danger (Pg 16)

108. Reading the Roads

109. Reaction Time

110. One Eye Joe

 

111. Snap Out!

112. 2 Sec Rule

113. Pick Up Zones

114. Back Alleys

115. Deadly Cracks

116. The Ramp

117. The Junction (Pg 17)

118. A Sign call Danger

119. Taking Position –

119a. Snooze & U sleep on the street

120. Famous Last Words - I didn't see him leh!

120a. Speed

 

121. Body Language

122. Below The Waist

123. Lane Selection (Pg 18)

124. Dropping Gears – Rags in wet days

125. Tire pressure

126. Anticipate & Avoid

127. Dress for the fall

128. Dressing Up

129. Survival Instinct

130. Know the Statistic but do not be one.

 

131. Vital Statistic

132. Who is most likely to be involve in an accident

133. Where are accidents most likely to happen

133a. Do we learn from our Mistakes

134. Our Own Count

135. Riding 2 Up

136. Precious cargo

137. What Makes A Good Rider

138. No Lines – Don’t Squeeze (Pg 19)

139. Buying A Bike

140. What Bike do u have in mind.

 

141. New or Old

142. Used Bikes

143. Popular or Individual machines (Pg 20)

144. Scooter or Motorcycle

145. Which Brand

146. Italian Bike

147. Getting a Used Bike

148. Strength & Limitations

149. Roads are not racing tracks

150. Time to bring our the Mask

 

151. Lapse & bite the dust

152. Right turning vehicle kills the most bikers

153. Wear Protection (Pg 21)

154. Case Study #1

155. Case Study #2

156. Don’t Just ride.. think!

157. It’s about walking (Pg 22)

158. The Most Dangerous Time is when the drinking ends (Pg 23)

159. If u drink – don’t ride

160. Do U look at your mirrors when u stop (Pg 24)

 

161. Wet Days (Pg 25)

162. Vigilance is crucial to minimising error

163. Disturbing story with a taxi driver (Pg 26)

164. Avoiding Vehicle turning into your path

165. A little distance in wet days (Pg 27)

166. Push yourself to the limit & you’ll crash

167. Slippery when Wet

168. Falling asleep on the ride (Pg 28)

169. 360 Vision (Pg 29)

170. When the going gets tough – The tough goes shopping (Pg 31)

Edited by Spectrum

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spectrum@Mar 9 2005, 03:15 PM

Street Smart

 

Tip of the Day #1

 

Most motorcycles accidents involve a short trip associated with shopping, work, friends or entertainment. 50% of Crashes happen within the first six minutes.

So be extra careful when starting off.

The Factors are Attention & Concentration.

Transition from House to Bike, Office to Bike is High risk.

How focuses are u on the traffic hazards or is your mind somewhere else?

 

Every time U swing your leg over the Bike.

Take time to direct your Mind to the Task.

To focus on the road & traffic ahead.

Wipe things of your mind & tune in to the bike & ride.

 

A Transition is Needed… Take a little time to concentrate on what lies ahead!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

 

GOOD WORDS FOR BEARING IN MIND

 

thank u for sharing

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

 

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

 

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was At The Fox Biker's Clothing shop the other day(Jalan Besar)

The Sale Guy was just commenting that he sees

a lot of Bikes crashing

just after coming out of the Lane

next to Regina.

 

... Guess they were still thinking of that nice helmet, jacket...

and not so focus on the busy road traffic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spectrum@Mar 9 2005, 03:34 PM

Was At The Fox Biker's Clothing shop the other day(Jalan Besar)

 

The Sale Guy was just commenting that he sees :sweat:

 

a lot of Bikes crashing just after coming out of the Lane

 

next to Regina.

 

... Guess they were still thinking of that nice helmet, jacket...:cheeky:

 

and not so focus on the busy road traffic.:giddy:

my my...

took the words right out of my mind....

 

Instead of focusing on which FF helmet or safety gear to buy next, try focusing on the road in front of you instead.

Trust me, it helps a lot.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spectrum@Mar 9 2005, 03:15 PM

Street Smart

 

Tip of the Day #1

 

Most motorcycles accidents involve a short trip associated

with shopping, work, friends or entertainment.

50% of Crashes happen within the first six minutes.

So be extra careful when starting off.

The Factors are Attention & Concentration.

Transition from House to Bike, Office to Bike is High risk.

How focuses are u on the traffic hazards or is your mind somewhere else?

 

Every time U swing your leg over the Bike.

Take time to direct your Mind to the Task.

To focus on the road & traffic ahead.

Wipe things of your mind & tune in to the bike & ride.

 

A Transition is Needed… Take a little time to concentrate on what lies ahead!

quite true.... Im one of them

happen twice! :giddy:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10135/ah6406.jpg http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10135/ah6402.jpg

 

*~it's not WHAT u ride, it's HOW u ride~*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Unfortunate...

 

Our Last Port Dickson Outing...

 

One Of our Riding Buddy Had Slide Over A Patch Of Sand...

The Injury over the Arms, Broken Mirror & Damage Fairings.

 

Just after Lunch Break @ Ayer Keroh R & R.

Quite a Few skidded but manage to stay Up.:thumb:

 

But it was more due to the Big Unseen Patch of Sand @ the Round About...

Sand was deposited there by rain water flowing down from the slope beside the road...

So Look Far & Wide... Especially in a Turn...

Avoid or Slow Down... Better Both...

:giddy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had put together a concept for safer motorcycle riding.

 

It is based on a system used by the UK TP called Hazard Oriented Riding, combined with the more well-known Motorcycle Roadcraft. Then I factor in my own riding experience to adjust for Singapore style riding.

 

I had my fair share of close shave when I started out riding. It scared the living daylights out of me. Then I went to research over the years and developed the above concept. Since then, I had been riding for over 8 yrs using my concept and *touch wood* not had any accidents. I have both class2 and 3.

 

I meant the formula to safe guard my own safety. I thought that I am the only one so unfortunate and other people don't have my problems. So I never shared my knowledge with anyone. Until about 2 years ago, a close friend of mine saw me riding bike and appears very safe, then went to learn class2B.

 

After he passed, I told him to ride around for a month to get a feel of real road traffic, then I will teach him my concept. Within 2 weeks, he had an accident with a lorry. He is no young reckless hero. He is 33, got a wife, a kid and rides a phantom. Thankfully, he was not seriously injured.

 

I felt responsible for his safety because he partly got into riding because of me. So I quickly gave him a crash course of my concept. I am pleased that after almost a year, he is safe and he appears rather comfortable riding. So it appears my concept works not only for me, but to other rider as well.

 

It is all concept, so it is up to the rider to apply. Hence it is not magic that guarantees 100% safety. It is also not a technique on advanced riding, track riding or wheelie. It is just a system to maximise rider safety for singapore riding that is learnable. Also, it is not so simple that I can lay it out in a few lines. Or I would share it right here.

 

For those interested to learn, pm me.

It is free for me to share. But I need time to put together the materials and half a afternoon to teach. I am just doing to see if my concept is easily learnt by the greater public and to help save a few lives and skins.

29 Mar:

2009 Yamaha FZ1 Fazer Owner's Review

loudexhaust.blogspot.com

www.RiderAsia.com Safety site for motorcycle riders

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thks For Your Sharing... endlessloop

Very Encouraging...

 

8 Years Is Definately A Solid Record of Safe Riding...

 

It is a Concept... It is An Attitude... That will prevent Hurt.

 

Please Continue to Contribute as u have...

...There is much to Learn from one another.

What I'm posting are from different bks, mag & the internet.

That I Found Useful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BuZZBeaM@Mar 9 2005, 05:03 PM

quite true.... Im one of them

happen twice! :giddy:

Buzzbeam...

was wondering if u could tell us a bit of your story of the events...:cheer: :bouncefire: :bounce: :cheer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by endlessloop@Mar 9 2005, 10:02 PM

I actually had put together a concept for safer motorcycle riding.

 

It is based on a system used by the UK TP called Hazard Oriented Riding, combined with the more well-known Motorcycle Roadcraft. Then I factor in my own riding experience to adjust for Singapore style riding.

 

I had my fair share of close shave when I started out riding. It scared the living daylights out of me. Then I went to research over the years and developed the above concept. Since then, I had been riding for over 8 yrs using my concept and *touch wood* not had any accidents. I have both class2 and 3.

 

I meant the formula to safe guard my own safety. I thought that I am the only one so unfortunate and other people don't have my problems. So I never shared my knowledge with anyone. Until about 2 years ago, a close friend of mine saw me riding bike and appears very safe, then went to learn class2B.

 

After he passed, I told him to ride around for a month to get a feel of real road traffic, then I will teach him my concept. Within 2 weeks, he had an accident with a lorry. He is no young reckless hero. He is 33, got a wife, a kid and rides a phantom. Thankfully, he was not seriously injured.

 

I felt responsible for his safety because he partly got into riding because of me. So I quickly gave him a crash course of my concept. I am pleased that after almost a year, he is safe and he appears rather comfortable riding. So it appears my concept works not only for me, but to other rider as well.

 

It is all concept, so it is up to the rider to apply. Hence it is not magic that guarantees 100% safety. It is also not a technique on advanced riding, track riding or wheelie. It is just a system to maximise rider safety for singapore riding that is learnable. Also, it is not so simple that I can lay it out in a few lines. Or I would share it right here.

 

For those interested to learn, pm me.

It is free for me to share. But I need time to put together the materials and half a afternoon to teach. I am just doing to see if my concept is easily learnt by the greater public and to help save a few lives and skins.

why dont you just post it here instead?

Sep'04 - Nov'05 (1yr, 2mths): NSR150SP (FR2577Z)

Nov'05 - Dec'06 (1yr, 1mths): GSX400R (FJ6410L)

Dec'06 - Sep'08 (1yr, 9mths): CBR929RR (FS3851U)

Sep'08 - Mar'12 (3yr, 5mths): TA200 (FV4581B)

Mar'12 - ???????????????????: GL200R (FBE5662G)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think majority of accidents can be avoided if everyone just leaves the house 10 minutes earlier.

 

I find myself a much more dangerous rider when I'm rushing to be "on time", compared to riding leisurely when I have plenty of time to spare.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Street Smart

 

Tip of the Day #2

 

The Art Of Soft Lane Change

 

The Purpose of this technique is to allow Yourself

and other road user time & space to make mistakes.

Everybody makes mistakes so why not allow them

rather than suffer from them.

 

Here is how it works:

 

When u move form one lane to another,

After u check your blind spot carefully & mirror thoroughly,

Flash your turn signal.

 

Move to barely across to the line that divides the both lanes,

Wait a few moments for horn or

some indicator that u miss some important info.

 

After a few seconds, hear or see no problem…

Smoothly & deliberately adjust your position to the new lane u prefer.

 

U basically turn 1 motion into 2.

Making Room for yourself.

 

Try It! It works!And It won't Hurt!:thumb: :smile: :cheer:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/StreetSmart02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TheSquid
Originally posted by nE0@Mar 10 2005, 01:05 AM

I think majority of accidents can be avoided if everyone just leaves the house 10 minutes earlier.

 

I find myself a much more dangerous rider when I'm rushing to be "on time", compared to riding leisurely when I have plenty of time to spare.

but ya late in 100% of outings with me so far leh

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spectrum@Mar 10 2005, 09:24 AM

Street Smart

 

Tip of the Day #2

 

The Art Of Soft Lane Change

 

The Purpose of this technique is to allow Yourself

and other road user time & space to make mistakes.

Everybody makes mistakes so why not allow them

rather than suffer from them.

 

Here is how it works:

 

When u move form one lane to another,

After u check your blind spot carefully & mirror thoroughly,

Flash your turn signal.

 

Move to barely across to the line that divides the both lanes,

Wait a few moments for horn or

some indicator that u miss some important info.

 

After a few seconds, hear or see no problem…

Smoothly & deliberately adjust your position to the new lane u prefer.

 

U basically turn 1 motion into 2.

Making Room for yourself.

 

Try It! It works!And It won't Hurt!:thumb: :smile: :cheer:

Try to flash ur signal for at least 3 seconds..

alot of minor or near accidents r bcos the signal practically flash once n they move into action.. correct me if i'm wrong.

I learn these when i'm takin bike licence at SSDC

Remmember MSBA

M - Mirror

S - Signal

B - Blindspot

A - Action

Check ur mirrors, then signal ur intentions, then look to ur blindspots, then slowly make the lane change!

Hope its good info..!!

<u>PASSION</u> : Strong emotion, Great enthusiasm.

 

Riders' passion is to ride.

 

Its NOT from point A to point B that a rider enjoy,

its DURING point A to point B that he enjoy..

 

http://www.hondahornet.co.uk/images/cb9001.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ravon11@Mar 10 2005, 05:39 PM

Try to flash ur signal for at least 3 seconds..

alot of minor or near accidents r bcos the signal practically flash once n they move into action.. correct me if i'm wrong.

Flash for 3 Sec...

 

Basically, Just give the Vehicle Behind Sometime to React...

It will be a good attitude to develop for riding.

 

Remember, the next time u filter into the next lane...

:thumb: :bounce: :bouncefire: :thumb:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have received a few interested members in my concept or system.

So I will be arranging a small kopi/meetup session over one of the weekends to share. Maybe one of the days over the good friday weekend.

 

Many of the techniques explained here, in my view, do help to contribute to safety. They can be fitted applied together with my riding concept.

 

I think it will take a small little book for me to explain my concept. The UK TP is one book. The Motorcyle Roadcraft is a thick book. Plus my own adaptation for singapore riding. Sources from 3 books? That's why I can't just write out and post it here.

 

If you are interested to join in, just pm me and leave me your handphone number so I can notify you of time and place.

29 Mar:

2009 Yamaha FZ1 Fazer Owner's Review

loudexhaust.blogspot.com

www.RiderAsia.com Safety site for motorcycle riders

Link to post
Share on other sites
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/Street%20Smart/TurnRightTraffic05.jpg Edited by Spectrum

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites

INTERSECTIONS

 

The Most Frequent Place for an Accident to the Motorcycle Proceeding Straight.

Especially for Vehicles Turning into Our Path...

 

They More than Often Fail or Choose Not to See us...

 

Junctions, Traffic Lights Intersection...

(not stopping when lights are red or at STOP sign) :giddy: :giddy:

 

Just Remember!

Drivers are at Times are Unpredictable!

(look at the driver... may give u some hint of what to expect)

 

Just when u feel that they are stopping & slowing down for U...

Surprise!

 

Think!

Whenever u approach a Road Junction.

It is the MOST Dangerous Place for Motorcycles.

 

It Had Been, and Shall Always BE!:smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/2100spectrum/logo/Signature23.jpg

 

Home of the Hornets

Street Smart

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nE0@Mar 10 2005, 01:05 AM

I think majority of accidents can be avoided if everyone just leaves the house 10 minutes earlier.

 

I find myself a much more dangerous rider when I'm rushing to be "on time", compared to riding leisurely when I have plenty of time to spare.

Leaving earlier for your destination does not take away the fact that most of the accident happens at the beginning of your journey. Another point to note is that your tyre has not warmed up yet, so taking a big turn at speed immediately is risky.

 

As for a riding at a leisurely pace, I find that this is even more risky as the mind is not concentrated on riding. I can testify to this as I had 2 major accidents - both when i was riding at a leisurely pace; once at no more than 30 km per hour- when I was hit by a high speed car; the other time I was going no more than 40kmph and not concentrating and hit a pile of gravel left by road constructor at the side of the road and went down hard.

 

I now ride safe - that is using my brain and at a safe speed relative to the road and traffic condition. Since then *touch wood* i have been accident free. Oh I have been riding since 1974.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • admin unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...