SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went to mototworld to look at the hjc motard helmet but not suitable.

end up go to ah boy there and got a agv helmet. model is blade. nice matt black colour.

like this one except that when i ride fast, the wind tickles my face and eyes because the visor is not low enough. its something like a halfcap ****.

any advice to remedy this prob?

http://www.agv.it/prodotto.asp?Id_Prodotto=243&Id_Grafica=273

Your attitude is either your best friend or worst enemy, your greatest asset or your greatest liability.

end up go to ah boy there and got a agv helmet. model is blade. nice matt black colour.

like this one except that when i ride fast, the wind tickles my face and eyes because the visor is not low enough. its something like a halfcap ****.

oh.. there's also the shark helmet quite nice ma.. the HJC FS-MAX is a nice flip-up with in-bulit sunglasses. cool eh?

regarding ur helmet, go back to the shop and ask if they do sell any longer visor? otherwise, cant be helped.. :dot:

:cheeky::cheeky:

saw mr meow meow on the road yesterday afternoon.

He pushing his bike cossing traffic light.. you guys think about it!!! Wat he trying to do?? haha....

We ride behind him n you know one thing???

his bike CANNOT MAKE IT SIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His bike got TOO MANY Striking sticker surounding his whole bike,

scare peoples can't see his bike izzit?

P-Plate some more!! Still wearing full racing suits and acting like a racer!!

SO yaya papaya.... :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry:

hEY!! We never do anything to him n he pointing middle finger to us!! :angry: :angry:

But not there to rase his middle finger up to the sky but pointing on the ground!! :slapforehead:

Throw Gmax-Riderz FACE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2186/houndersigks4.jpg

He pushing his bike cossing traffic light.. you guys think about it!!! Wat he trying to do?? haha....

hEY!! We never do anything to him n he pointing middle finger to us!! :angry: :angry:

But not there to rase his middle finger up to the sky but pointing on the ground!! :slapforehead:

You had purposely stopped behind my bike and you are not making a U-turn.

The reason was that you had attracted by my bike sticker and safety suit.

Having a P-Plate on my bike was to comply with the TP regulations and I should say that it had nothing to do with you.

I think u had mistook my hand signal, I using my second finger just to say hello to u, as your bike colour orange is very nice looking.

Don't be mistaken as you are viewing from my bike behind.

No misunderstanding over the hand signal.

Pasting sticker on my bike is for safety reason, so as wearing safety racing suit. I should say this is upto individual and should not end up be somebody's critism.

Hope, u be more understanding and be tolerable on people's likings and preferences.

Anyway, nice meeting you and your pillon as I feel good that there is another G-Max rider seen on the road.

Cheers, Bro !!! :p

Red-White Gmax somemore!! Throw my face. Throw Gmax Riderz face!! :cry: :cry:

The reason why I and my friend are pushing our bikes across the pedestrian crossing at the traffic junction was that we came from Chiap Lee Motorshop (Pedestrian pathment) along Lavender Road, as we do not want to commit a traffic offence and also for our safety and other road users too.

As we know very well the TP laws and regulations and had no connection to what you had mention about Gmax Riderz face.

:dot:

Relax lah guys... he's not the only one who pasted loads of reflective stickers on his bike. There is another Malay uncle who did the same thing as him. And he's riding the G-Max 250cc by the way. The uncle is quite old and by using these stickers, it increases the chances of him being seen on the road.

Wearing full protective gears while riding is also something we should learn from. We all learned this from our lessons at the riding centers and its doesn't hurt to practice it once we graduate. At the same time, it reduces the chances of us getting serious injuries in accidents.

Kudos to saferider for being a really good safe rider. He should be considered as an example instead of an embarrassment :smile: At the same time, free publicity as the bike is more noticable since its so reflective :p. Like he mentioned in his reply above, in the end, its up to the individuals on how great they value their life. For saferider, he really value his. For me? I believe in fate. If i'm meant to get involved in an accident, i am meant to be no matter how safe i ride.

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hey bro, hw much u got the helmet frm ah boy?? tat is the helmet I want to buy also... heehee I also want matt black..... :)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

oh.. there's also the shark helmet quite nice ma.. the HJC FS-MAX is a nice flip-up with in-bulit sunglasses. cool eh?

regarding ur helmet, go back to the shop and ask if they do sell any longer visor? otherwise, cant be helped.. :dot:

Just sold off my FS-Max...

The HJC FS max is cool with the bulit in sunglass but too heavy, n the shell too big make me look super big head :lol:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

who is mr meow meow ?? :cheeky:

He's one of the new Owner of the Gmax. Collected his bike during the same time as Mr Lobaloba :smile: Dun think u have met him yet :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

i still find G-max helmet look very nice lei~! too bad can't find in s'pore... Boss bring G-max helmet to sell lei... especially for our G-max rider... =p

*Mayb when ppl buy G-max add some money to get a G-max full face helmet la... hahaha...

i got it from regina. they quote me 280 at first but thanks to my friend got some discount.

darn nice helmet. however not suitable if you are a fast and furious rider. read my prev post u know wind gets onto your face and blow your eyes because visor not low enough. im a slow rider so not really a big prob.

:cheeky:

Hey bro, hw much u got the helmet frm ah boy?? tat is the helmet I want to buy also... heehee I also want matt black..... :)

Your attitude is either your best friend or worst enemy, your greatest asset or your greatest liability.

hey hey how the gmax helmet look like? got url?

i still find G-max helmet look very nice lei~! too bad can't find in s'pore... Boss bring G-max helmet to sell lei... especially for our G-max rider... =p

*Mayb when ppl buy G-max add some money to get a G-max full face helmet la... hahaha...

I also want the G-Max helmet... May try to get someone to bring back one for me from Taiwan :lol:

thanks bro. bobian. dun think got low visor. got used to it already after 2 days except eyes a little dry.

yah~! i feel gd... tml hav another new G-max rider on the road loh~! Welcome to our Gmax big family in advance~! :cheeky:

Erm... why are you feeling good? Now u become G-Max sales man liao ahz? :cheeky:

hey hey how the gmax helmet look like? got url?

Here u go...

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/gmaxriderz/gmax-600.jpg

PS, its the helmet of the year for 2007 leh at web bike world :lovestruck: